Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zurgi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:27 pm
I had one of the oddest days today. As some of you may know, I volunteer at the nearby Middle school, helping out with their Sr. Band and their Jr. Jazz Band.

Anyhoo. About a week ago, Lu told me that Adam liked me. Randomly out of the blue. One of those "What the hell?" things. Turns out Aaron (Adam's little brother) told Lu.

Then, today I went to the school to help with band, and Aaron is at that school and plays percussion so he was there. He's in grade eight, and then two of his friends were bugging me as well who are both in grade seven.

So Alex and Scott came up to me, pointed at me, looked to Aaron, saying "Is this the girl?" and then when he nodded they smirked and looked back to me. Then Alex saying he had a question for me, Scott saying Alex wanted to ask me out, Alex saying he didn't, they rambled back and forth, and then finally they got to the point and said Adam liked me. Which was old news.

Then Aaron comes over and is asking me if I would go out with Adam. And asking me if I liked him or not. Which I don't. So, the three of them were bugging me the whole time about it and also ranting on about how I was going to break his heart and whatnot.

And they can be highly annoying. Then of course other people that I know heard him saying that, and started asking "who likes Sam? Who wants to ask her out?" and then Kyle joined in bugging me while I tried to hide behind Shira as we both burst out laughing.

It was odd.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:33 pm
Haha, odd Zurgi, way odd. At least your arm and leg weren't abused! lol but I did get to shove people off the stage at play and throw water bottles at them so I'm all good.
I feel worse for you than him. Chicken, he should have asked you out himself *throws him off stage and attacks him with bottle* All better!  

ChewySkywalker

Zurgi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:34 pm
I don't think he wanted his brother to ask me out for him, though. And I don't think he wanted his brother spreading the news either xp  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:23 pm
I had a good night. Tomorrow night is our dress rehearsal for the play and it is going pretty well. I think it will go good. Only problem is that there is this one girl in the play that I kind of like seeing as how I am just now getting over my old girlfriend. Nothing wrong with that, right? Well she just happens to be my old girlfriends best friend. So I am pretty much screwed unless I can swallow my pride and see if it will work.  

Onoj

Imyavie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:22 pm
Onoj
I had a good night. Tomorrow night is our dress rehearsal for the play and it is going pretty well. I think it will go good. Only problem is that there is this one girl in the play that I kind of like seeing as how I am just now getting over my old girlfriend. Nothing wrong with that, right? Well she just happens to be my old girlfriends best friend. So I am pretty much screwed unless I can swallow my pride and see if it will work.

Go for it Onoj, but slowly (baby steps)! It might work out, and you never know unless you try, right? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:12 am
Lots on news last night.

Glorfy, I love having the house to myself. Nobody to bug me to get off the computer. Joy.

Zurgi, what is the age difference between you and the guy who Likes you?

Onoj, I say go for it aswell. It may help in getting over your ex.

Now for my news. These past three days, I have been coaching at a Gaelic Football (irish sport) camp at my local school. And today was my last day! Hoorah! The chldren were aged between 7 and 12, and the 10 year olds were the most annoying. I had 8 year olds the first day. They were annoying, but I could handle them easily. The next day I had 11/12 year olds. They were eay to control too. they could play the sport and I didn't have to explain much stuff 'cause they knew it already, and if I cursed, it didn't matter as much then it would with the younger kids. And today...oh, the group I had were the most annoying bitches ever. There were 12 of them, 8 of them being girls. They wouldn't do anything we told them, and kept saying 'Make me' when I told them to do anything. One time, the worst girl there kicked the ball away. I told her to get it but she replied 'Make me', so I did. I grabbned her by the hands and dragged her over to the ball, and picked up the ball with her hands. That was very funny, and she kind of listened to me after that. But, Im so glad Im finished today, I wouldn't be able to handle it today.

Thaxul

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:04 am
Poor Thaxul.

Kids these days totally suck. My Mommy babysat for 17 years, so many kids have come and gone from my house. The last group (other than baby Rebekah) were horrible children. One was crazy and destroyed everything and was really mean. He started school and as far as I know he's alright now. He helped my Mommy move the whole woodpile!

Then another kid the same age as him is so damn stupid and so annoying, I really didn't like her. She was intentionally bad. We think she did it for attention because she's fairly neglected at home and her parents work really long hours. So of course we'd try using positive and nice things to get her to like that better. Nothing worked. Even locking her in the pitch black downstairs bathroom and telling her there were bugs in it worked... should have told her there were trolls.

And for the last horrible child, she came to my house when she was a baby then her mom quit work and she stayed at home for a while. Then she came back one day a week and she was a horrible spoiled brat that didn't listen and I always felt the need to throw her out a window. "*whines* But Lexxy wants it!" "******** you Lexxy!!!" I never actually said that by the way...

Rebekah was great though... but she was a baby. I miss her crying I cried when she left on her last day and tried to steal her. It didn't work, her mom likes her too much. Well I tried.

The sad thing is, my horror stories are from kids 5 and under... imagine them at age 10... *shudders*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:08 am
I hate kids now, and I never want to have any.  

Thaxul

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:13 am
thaxul

Welcome to the club! 3nodding

I've gotten over most of my kid phobia now that the lot of them have been gone since September. I see babies in the store and I'm like "awww!" and if they cry or scream or whine I get murder eyes, glare at the parents, huff and then run away. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:21 am
Other people's children are the reason I refuse to become a teacher.  

Nimbrethil

Falathrim

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:10 am
Children are the messengers of the devil.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:47 am
I guess I'm the weird one, since I rather like children, and my boyfriend does too. Yesterday at the mall we were waving at a baby girl and I was staring enviously at little twin boys.

And I've had my share of extremely annoying little cousins, before you tell me off on how I have no idea of how annoying little children can be. But ever since I was really young I always wanted to have lots and lots of children neutral  

Edhellos

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:53 am
Yes, yes they are, Falathrim.

My mom runs a daycare out of our house. Every day, from 6:30 AM to 5:30 PM there are 8 elementary school kids at my house. Every single one of them has a social disorder, and there is only one girl.

None of the locks in my house work. NONE OF THEM. Only the ones on the front and back door.

They are constantly deleting my video game data. It makes me sad.

I hate kids so, so much. domokun  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 1:40 pm
Thaxul: About the question of the age difference. He's a year older than me, but we're in the same grade (since I skipped a grade). It was his brother and his friends that were bugging me, who are a year/two years younger than I am.

About the kids issue: Edhellos, you're not the only weird one. I love kids. Although I'm not around 8 year olds and such often, I absolutely adore my half-brother. He's three years old, and is soo energetic, but he's absolutely adorable. I tend to have to deal with 12/13 year olds mostly with band, and although they can be really annoying, it doesn't bother me at all and I just deal with it. They respect me now, so meh.

When I was younger I got to help the kindergarten students pick out books to read (this was when I was in grade four) and most of them were all so sweet and nice and adorable xd Except for this one little bratty boy who kicked me in the shin, but I was laughing about it after.

Maybe it's just because I don't get annoyed easily o.O I've always loved working with children and spending time with them.  

Zurgi

Onoj

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 3:20 pm
thaxul

Are you freaking kidding me?! I have helped my mom teach summer school for the last seven years (5-6 year olds....they're the worst) and it has only made me love kids more. The sooner I have kids the better because I just love them. My friend said he doesn't want kids because his parents had him when they were 23 and 24 so basically they wasted the great years of their life and I told him after you get married raising a kid is the best years of your life. My dream is to become a stay at home dad so I can raise my kids everyday of my life so when I die I can say I loved my kids and spent as much time as I could with them. It probably won't happen but I would love being a stay at home dad.  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games