Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3162 3163 3164 3165 3166 3167 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Seaphron

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:04 am

Gah Echon woke me up at ******** 9 AM WHO DOES THAT!?

Morning Cult
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:39 am

Hai Seaphron

I may be switching on to my other account at any time.

[-Stefan-]

Seaphron

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:43 am

Hey Leon, I didnt even know you had another account XD
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:45 am

Seaphron
Hey Leon, I didnt even know you had another account XD

I have like... 6? 7?
Too many.
Oh, tragedy averted. I'll be staying on this one.

[-Stefan-]

Seaphron

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:46 am

XD Same here.

Tragedy averted?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:47 am

Seaphron
XD Same here.

Tragedy averted?

Tragedy averted.
I was in a really, really awkward situation with my friend over PMs (inb4lolpms) on this account but I talked my way out of it.
...Maybe.
<_<

[-Stefan-]

Seaphron

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:51 am

[-Stefan-]
Seaphron
XD Same here.

Tragedy averted?

Tragedy averted.
I was in a really, really awkward situation with my friend over PMs (inb4lolpms) on this account but I talked my way out of it.
...Maybe.
<_<
Ah okay. Good luck with that then.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:52 am

It's been a while since I've posted here.

Hi guys.

Demonix13

[-Stefan-]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:53 am

Seaphron
[-Stefan-]
Seaphron
XD Same here.

Tragedy averted?

Tragedy averted.
...Maybe.
<_<
Ah okay. Good luck with that then.

Now I'm just screwing with him. >_>

Hai Demonix
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:54 am

What was the tight situation that you might have gotten out of?

Demonix13

[-Stefan-]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:56 am

Demonix13

Really good friend of mine likes this girl that I also like (and I have for like a few months) and he just told me, so now he's trying to get me to tell who I like and I kinda can't.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:00 am

[-Stefan-]
Demonix13

Really good friend of mine likes this girl that I also like (and I have for like a few months) and he just told me, so now he's trying to get me to tell who I like and I kinda can't.

Ah, that situation. If you want my advice (which you probably don't but I'm telling you anyway) just tell him. He'll probably find out sooner or later and it's always worse later.

Demonix13

[-Stefan-]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:02 am

Demonix13
[-Stefan-]
Demonix13

Ah, that situation. If you want my advice (which you probably don't but I'm telling you anyway) just tell him. He'll probably find out sooner or later and it's always worse later.
Well I've actually got something of a plan worked out, so I might be better off if I don't tell him...

I dunno.

On a side note, what they say is true. You can't appreciate what a good guitarist Dimebag Darrell was until you actually try the stuff.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:07 am

[-Stefan-]
Demonix13
[-Stefan-]
Demonix13

Well I've actually got something of a plan worked out, so I might be better off if I don't tell him...

I dunno.

On a side note, what they say is true. You can't appreciate what a good guitarist Dimebag Darrell was until you actually try the stuff.

If you don't mind, what's the plan?

Demonix13

[-Stefan-]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:10 am

Demonix13
[-Stefan-]
Demonix13
[-Stefan-]
Demonix13

I dunno.

If you don't mind, what's the plan?

It's a little hard to explain...
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3162 3163 3164 3165 3166 3167 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games