Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hivaids420

Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:34 am

As the meat began to scatter strong smell of deliciousness around the area, he stopped cooking. He took his container full of rice and began eating.

After eating, he washed his hands in the stream and had some rest as he lied down in the grassy area and watched the clouds move, sometimes wondering how small a man could be compared to the earth.

(( Hooray for rice!!! Let's go Asians!!!!! ))
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:46 am

After an hour of rest, he resumed his training. Just a moment after he stood up from the grass, he charged electricity in his hands, took his katana and began to slice trees with his newly learned jutsu. The current surrounding the katana made it easier for him to slice it through.

hivaids420

Newb

hivaids420

Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:31 pm

After a day of training, Hisashi decided to wander all around the Cloud village. He left the training grounds immediately.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:30 am

Blood entered in a puff of smoke while bringing along his pack and weights he jumped into a tree leaving a trail of blood along the path he walked and on the tree. Blood removed his shirt then wraped his arms, and torso with bandages to stop the flow but it was hard to bandage himself so some of the Blood still leaked to his clothes And he said "Better not wear my weights..." then Blood coughed up some blood again and went to sleep while still blood still driped from his clothes to the floor

Bloodfang23

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:02 am

Soon Blood woke up because of the pain. Blood decided to go to the wedding since everyone was going there but he was in an awfuly bad mood, he wore a white tux and went to the Wedding site but his wounds still bled so it showed in his undershirt.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:28 am

He went to the highest tree in the training grounds and on the highest strong branch he sat and tend to his own wounds,then began bleeding again because of his frustration and then he thought "Darn that guy... Im no match for him if he is that confident to do that..." Blood removed his bandages and put on new ones then he put the dirty ones in his pack, he removed his tux and white pants and wore his ordinary long sleeved shirt was dark pants and then he thought "Ill hide out here for a while to get back strength and of course to hide from everyone else... especially Ami and Pyro..." Blood then threw his weight and bandages to the base of another tree to decieve them of his whereabouts then Blood fell asleep

Bloodfang23

hivaids420

Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:19 am

It was already dusk. The amount of sunlight that the earth receives is minimum that it's hard to see someone anymore. Good thing for Hisashi, he always brings flashlight.

After minutes of lighting trees up, hoping to find someone, he saw a silhouette of a man lying in the tree. He then jumped towards it, only to find Blood sleeping. He went to the next nearest tree, and went to sleep too.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:28 am

Blood woke up because of the light and jumped down got his things and said "Hey...maybe we should sleep in the dorm tonight... well since ants might be atracted to that" and Blood pointed at the food stains on Hisashi's shirt then said "So are you coming or not?" as Blood was ready to leave but then he said "but we could stay here if you want..." Blood still had an iritated blank expresion on his face but he was trying to be happy and kind, but it didnt work.

EDIT: (GG kami ng kapatid ko sali ka?Translation : We are playing in GG with my brother, wana join?)
Another edit (NVM...)

Bloodfang23

hivaids420

Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:10 am

(( i can't join the game. i'm doing my project and thesis. ))

Hisashi woke up too as he heard Blood jump from the tree. He wiped his drool using the collar of his shirt. He looked at his shirt, and Blood's right, there are stains in it.

"The dorms? How about in the hospital. You still got an injury. And it is best for you to stay there to have medical attention." Hisashi replied. Instead of Blood leading the way, Hisashi made it through his way towards the hospital.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:36 am

((OOO ok...))
Blood said "Im fine really,I just need some rest..." Blood then jumped back in the tree and said "really I am..." Blood thought he was ok, his injuries already started closing and all it needs now is rest...

Bloodfang23

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:50 am

Blood thought to himself "May i should go to the hospital... but i dont want to worry Any of them... ill just go somewhere there isint any any kunai or bombs around... somewhere peaceful..." Blood then pick up his pack and put his weight in the pack at went out of the training grounds, he made sure to wear his black hood and black Manteau (kinda like a cape) to make sure he does not go into trouble along the way... but them he heard noice from another one of the training grounds and thought to check that out first then droped his stuff before leaving.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:19 am

Hisashi made a detour when he saw that Blood isn't following him. He went somewhere into the forest, suppressed his chakra as he began to spy on Blood, wondering what Blood will do or will Blood notice him.

hivaids420

Newb

hivaids420

Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:33 am

Hisashi went back to the training grounds, hoping to practice some of his taijutsu skills. He began with accuracy, as he set up a target and started to throw kunai at it within 20m.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:32 am

((10))

Arashi walked into the training grounds then noticed Hisashi he then put his right hand inside his coat.
"Hi. Its the first time I've seen you here who are you?" He asked as he used his transformation ability turning the right hand into a head of a crocodile but he kept it in his coat remaining unseen.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

hivaids420

Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:59 am

Hisashi looked at the guy who just came near to him. The guy was a bit wierd, as the guy was still wearing a coat, so Hisashi took a few steps backward and stopped his practice. He then replied, "Hisashi Uchiha. And you?" Hisashi asked.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games