Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

xHell Firess Dovesaryx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:20 pm
hey people! just here to tell you that i'm going on a camping trip for 3 days! sure i dont think many of you will miss me or anything but just so you know! see ya later!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:30 pm
Aww I hope you have fun and yes you will be missed here.  

Strawberry_one

Ceron

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:05 pm
Mwahah, finally a spar...oh and Strawberry...please forgive Yusake's uh...well...interesting...way with women. >.>;;;  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:12 pm
No! Don't go! I'll break out the rope if you try to go!  

The Evening Star

Ceron

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:14 pm
Eh...what the hell is your problem? She's just going for a few days, watch the fight in the training hall and be happy. X3  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:35 pm
lol... I will watch the fight I guess...  

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:36 pm
No..the summer is leaving me!! NOOOOOO!!!

This reminds me of when i gave up anime for 40 days and 40 nights  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:37 pm
Really?! @_@ How did you manage?!  

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:39 pm
Well..i had to give up something that is dear to me....so i..um..i played non-anime games and went over my little cousins house and played Peek-a-boo with them...^^;; such lovable dorks they are  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:45 pm
Ceron: Tis fine about Yusake meet interesting people that way hehe  

Strawberry_one

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:45 pm
Huh... are you talking about Lent? N' wait.. that's longer than fourty full days... >.> er.. why then?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:51 pm
Good then, I'm glad you feel that way. Yes, Yusake is an interesting character...for many many more reasons then what you might see. >>  

Ceron

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:28 pm
Kaitae *sighs* its my religion, yes, i do go to church but my brother always falls asleep..but we get to eat bread and grape juice. And talk about church things...

I had fun at my best-friend birthday party..we played poker, watched King of the Hill, then somehow we got into pillow fights and my friends, Miles and Derek, decide to ambush me X_X so then we have cake and they go play at the pool table while i leave and walk home...walking is fun when there is a cemertary right in front of your house. I always thought ghosts would come after me and then somehow, the ghostbusters would come and kick some ghosts butt. But that was my imagination.

When i was little i would invite thirty people and we would have three-leg races, throw whip cream at each other faces, get real messy, go swimming at a pool nearby my house, and play Red-rover at the cemertary. We even played at the cemertary at night, mostly flashlight tag. I miss my childhood. I want it back. T__T But, hm, what should i give up next time? I mean easter is not anytime soon but i want to be ready. I need to give up something, and no, you can't give up clothes, thats kind of, um, wierd.

Ah, look at me rambling, i hate it when this happens. I'm like Miss Chatterbox, hm, i could be Miss Silent if you guys want. I was pretty good at that. XP  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:33 pm
Urr...I have no idea. >.>;;

I had something, but then I didn't...uhm...Yusake is cool. Maybe you could give up an aspect of RPing you like? Maybe RPing? Perhaps you could give up the use of the phone? Perhaps you could give up going to a certain place that you always like to go to...  

Ceron

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:10 pm
Ack. Kaitae left me! >_
Oh! To the people who hasn't replied at the Slumber Party (yes they know who they are) POST NOW and i'll worship you!!!!! Well, not technically..but..yeah. Rene!! please come back where ever you are!!!!!!!

Maybe i should have Feena ambush the Headmaster's office or something. >_> that brings idea's.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games