Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:47 pm

Keliah had stopped cyring looking up at Wyatt. I HATE being a baby....urgh...but yes, I'm better...its just a lot of things on my mind she projected to him.
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:49 pm

Samara reluctantly pulled herself from the bath, though considering the water had begun to turn cold and her fingers and toes were pruny, it was definitely time. She stepped out, wrapping a robe around herself, and going into her massive closet. Picking out a long, flowing, pastel violet dress, she changed, but for once, took her time. There was no rush after all. She decided to even style her hair in a french twist and put on some light make-up. Save for a couple times since Rou was born, she hadn't taken time for herself like this.

The Lacey Bear

xLulie

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 2:29 am

Lunia came into Samara's room, smiling she slightly sighed. "Oh sorry, i was looking for Dad..." she said, as she turned to walk out. Stopping at the door she bowed her head slightly. "You look very pretty.. Mom..." she said. ~Dad, i know your probably too busy for me, but i need to talk to you... please~ she said to Nephilis through their minds.
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:46 am

Chelan held Keliah and noticed a barrier appeared around the red glow of the child. Chelan had calmed down a bit when all of a sudden Keliah started cry. When Wyatt reached for the girl CHelan happily gave Keliah to him. "Five seconds and she's already crying" she thought. She looked at Mitsuki, he whad been the last being to see Lilium. Chelan touched her necklace wondering if she even tried to contact her now could she even respond.

Mewchloe

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:02 am

Samara smiled and walked over to Lunia. She kissed her forehead in her usual motherly fashion. "Thank you, sweetheart," she said. "You look beautiful as always. Nephilis went to go show Rouveillie around town. I'm sure you could catch up to him. They only left about fifteen minutes ago." She hugged her a bit with a soft smile. "But if there's anything you want to talk about, just know I'm here."
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:06 pm

Lunia shook her head and smirked. "Nah, i never turned out like i wanted, i'm just a little ugly weakling.." she said, feeling rather disappointed in herself. Bowing her head slightly she clenched her fists. "I'm going to catch up with them, what are you doing mother?" she asked her. Trying not to make eye contact as she didn't feel good about herself right now.

xLulie

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:22 pm

Samara frowned at Lunia's words. She placed her hands on Lunia's cheeks, lifting her face to hers. "Lunia Yatomuro," she began softly. "Now you listen to me. You are beautiful-- and not just on the outside. On the inside as well-- which shines through and enhances your physical attributes. And you are stronger than you realize. There is more than just physical strength. I lack that, as well. But what you have, that some of even the strongest men in this world don't have, is strength in character, and immensely strong determination." She pressed a kiss to her forehead again. "Please...don't ever think that about yourself. Now...go catch up to your father. I'm sure he would love to see you...and Rou would, too."
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:27 pm

Lunia smiled gently at her mother. "Thanks mom... I love you" she said, as she turned and walked out of the room, smiling to herself again. Samara really knew how to cheer Lunia up, which is why Lunia always went to her for problems. As she then raced towards where Nephilis and Rou were, being alone, which wasn't a good idea with the beast things wandering around. "How far ahead are you dad...?" she said to herself as she kept running towards Nephilis.

xLulie

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 1:19 pm

Nephilis turns, noticing Lunia and smiles as he buys an apple for him and a slice of bread for Rou. "Eats faster than I do. Oh, yeah, hi little lady." He said, steeping toward Lunia now. How are things going? And the mission must've been a success since you're back so early."
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:55 pm

Samara smiled as she saw Lunia's mood improve. She watched her take off before slipping on her shoes and going for a stroll, herself. Before she knew it, she found herself in the cherry orchard, the blossoms falling around her like snow.

The Lacey Bear

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:57 pm

Tenshi arrived at Silica and saw that everyone was just standing around talking and arguing with one another, he walked over to them seeing Wyatt playing with a baby but didnt know who it was, he actually thought it belonged to him. "Wow, Wyatt has a child now." He said remembering him from three years ago when they had fought but then he came to help them. He continued to walk towards the other with Neko at his side, he saw others looking into the sky and decided to look also and once he did his heart jumped as he saw his father and his eyes were wide open, he was in shock and you can see it in his eyes.

Mitsuki smiled as he was figured out, he didnt expect them to find out so soon but after the abilities he had shown he knew it was bound to happen. He looked down at them as he cancled the wind storm and lightning storm but wouldnt take nuthing but a second for him to call upon them again. He then looks up and raises his hand, his control over gravity was far greater than Faytes due to having the ability longer, the gravity then returned to normal around the beam, particles can then be seen gathering at his hand and fired a distorted energy beam at the cannon beam and once colided the distored energy ate away at the beam and his attention shifted to Kessaris. "Right you are Kessaris, they are turning the Celestial people into those beast and to answer your question.." He paused slightly knowing Keliah and Kessaris wouldnt take this well. " Jean and Marcove have been caught by those beasts and are most likely one of them now." He stated sympatheticly. "I manage to get away from those beast only because they can not match my speed no matter how hard they tried. There are tens of thousands of those beast and more are being made by the second, you had the right mind of taking out the source but you are not ready, the four of us tried and we couldnt get there with just us alone which is how the other have gotten caught but their are more of you so you might be able to do it but you all need training if you plan to go to the Celestial Kingdom so I advise you all to train for atleast a day or more." He stated bluntly, hovering above them all ready to defend himself if anyone decided attack him.
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:01 pm

I am not Wyatt's baby Tenshi...it's me Keliah she projected, as she shifted her attention towards Mitsuki who was now talking. I saw those bastards myself Tsuki...it's just...I mean if Marcove and Jean couldn't take them out, alongside Lillium...how can we? Why didnt you help? she questioned getting a little emotional.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:03 pm

Samara sat underneath one of the trees, resting her back against the trunk. She couldn't shake this feeling...like something from the past was creeping up on her. As a blossom fell into her lap, she looked at it with a sigh. "Tsuki..." she breathed. For some reason, she couldn't get him out of her mind today...as if he were close. ~Tsuki, why can't I stop thinking about you today~ she thought. She was still madly in love with Nephilis...but Tsuki was her first love. It was only natural that she would think of him sometimes.
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:42 pm

((Sorry I've been gone. I have been in Dallas on a trip and to busy to get on my lap top. Plus I fell asleep around two each night so... yeah tiredness. No school tomorrow! Oh and I advise if you have a place/restaurant called Medieval Times I suggest you go. A-MAZ-ING!!))

Maha clone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:53 pm

((*does the Alyss is back happy dance!* welcome back! And I've always wanted to go to a Medieval Times! Maybe now that I don't live in the boonies, I can find one...lol))
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games