Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:00 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica looked up at Hunter, a bit questioningly. Uhm.
Mmk.
"Yeah, what he said," She blushed.
Uh oh. Isn't that blood?
She glanced back at Dylan.
"Raye, get him out of here," She muttered softly, knowing that Ravin would hear her.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:02 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan was hit by a strong scent of human blood. He had done a good job of hiding it up until now. Just ignoring the fact that humans were buzzing around him.
But as he glanced up, catching the florists rosy cheeks in sight his throat burned deeply.

Really? Really? Why did life hate him?!
He gripped onto the wall and released Ravin.
"..." He muttered, breathing heavily.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:11 pm
[[don't be so worried. wanna join?]]

Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She glanced over at Dylan. She couldn't restrain him in this condition. Her eyes flicked to Hunter and begged for him to do something. He was probably the strongest. He would know what to do.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:14 pm
||...||
||ands ill join. but does it have to be a vamp from this particular roleplay? jw. i know tis a stupid ?||  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:26 pm
[[nah, you don't. any vamp is fine. ^^]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:27 pm
||saweet. wanna reserve me a vampy girly?||  

samanthaualani

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:28 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter turned to see Dylan with a pained expression on his face. He sighed and moved away from Veronica to walk over to Dylan. "Let's go. Now..."

(( block >.< ))

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:35 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

"Babe, you gotta help him,"
She was talking in whispered tones, as to not draw attention to the red faced vampire in the front of the store.
She released Hunter as he went to take Dylan away.
Veronica nodded for Ravin to come over as she signed off for the order on flowers.
"Thanks," She held her death glare on the woman for a moment before hooking her arm through Ravins and leading her outside. "Its gonna be okay.. Maybe Hunter and him just need to like, I dunno." She sighed, defeated for words.

She didn't understand her easy control. It just happened.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:37 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan allowed Hunter to pull his a** outside. He slid down the side of the brick building and growled at himself.
"dammit! Why can't I ******** keep control for two seconds? Just for Raye? Why?" He cursed, biting his lip.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:47 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter sighed and shook his head. "Its just the way your are. Your barely days old, I'm surprised you can even be within 20 feet of a human and not attack it. Your uncontrolable thirst comes with being a newborn vampire. " He kept his voice low so no one would be able to overhear what he was saying.  

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:01 pm
Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ravin quickly waddled over to Ronnie's side and looped her arm through hers. unter wnet ot join Dylan. She heard Dylan cursing under his breath. Sympathy spiked within her. She remembered how hard it was to resist human blood. That's why she had isolated herself for more than a century. Control had been hard for her.

She'd nearly forgotten.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:49 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"Yeah but... Why can't I find the strength to control it? Your Veronica seems to have no problem with humans at all.." He didn't understand it at all.
He couldn't control himself for Emily, Ravin or even himself.
It just sucked.

"I'm sorry I keep sucking you into my problems Hunter," Dylan apologized, looking up at the blue eyed boy through his own red tinted eyes.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:51 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

"Lets go next door, leave him alone to calm down and then we'll go get his tux. For now, lets just get the cake ordered and all that. Okay?" Veronica gave her friend a reassuring smile before walking out the doors and turning left, instead of right.
She pulled the black haired pregnant girl into the catering company.
"Oh wait," She laughed. "Do you even want a cake? Or should we just get like, a human and gut it and drink blood and ... eat blood?" Wow. This Vampire Wedding was different. And confusing.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:06 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter thought about it. Veronica was abnormal in her wicked amount of self control. He really didn't know what was up with that. How could he make Dylan understand that what he was going through was completly normal though? "Veronica is not normal..." he sighed. Maybe it was because he and Veronica at least practiced a slight degree of restraint before he changed her...  

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:14 pm
Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The child in her womb stirred at the sound of the words "human" and "blood." She was getting hungrier. Her eyes tinting red, she glanced around at the store. "Yeah... For Hunter, Dylan, and you. I might even try some...for the occasion."

Ravin licked her lips and followed Veronica where she was going.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games