Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Class of 2oo7 Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Talk, Hangout, Class 

Reply Gaian Class of 2oo7 Guild
Gaian Class of 2oo7 Hangout Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 431 432 433 434 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:59 am
LuvTyler13

And I think it should be a girl (majority rules?) and it is fine I think. It is not like we are asking you to change your actually avi into a girl. If there had been more guys active in the thread and guild then it would have been a guy avi. It is just the way it turned out

Thankie. I agree so much!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:01 am
Yay! I am glad!! oo... you have page claim! heart  

Luvshyne

Feline Exhibitionist

7,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:06 am
YAY! fist time in like forever!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:49 am
why isn't anyone posting in the music game thingy T T last the days have been my posts  

rocky the paladin
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ergo Kortina
Vice Captain

Sparkly Sex Symbol

22,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:09 am
XxSweet_Toxic_KissesxX
SOM3BODii TOLD M3
XxSweet_Toxic_KissesxX

On another note I head some were there was a photo bucket with our screen shots? If so could some one send me the pictures I want to post then in it's journel. And Also make an open photo buckt withn them in there wll al of our pictures of winners of last year and stuff.

didn't you and kourtni make a 2007 photobucket way back when? i remember it cos i donated a picture that i had.

I never had any part in it lol, but theres one?

I thought you did?
Oh well!
I'll send you the info!
(I had to look it up on my computer to remember it! XD)

Oh and from a couple pages back, I loves Bones too! It's the only crime show I watch.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:10 am
What would this go under? I have all he pictures with there catgory but this one...

User Image  

Class_2007
Captain

cali_girl637

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:56 pm
hey everyone! sorry i can't get in here anymore :[
i'm on gaia for only 3-5 minute intervals 2-5 times a day, so i don't have much time anymore :[[
school, cheer, band, flute, football games, homework, ect. have taken over my life lol. I get 5 hours or less of sleep a night, but i miss everyone alot!!! Hopefully I can start coming in and talking once in a while. It'd be nicee. I feel overly inactive :[  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:05 pm
cali_girl637
hey everyone! sorry i can't get in here anymore :[
i'm on gaia for only 3-5 minute intervals 2-5 times a day, so i don't have much time anymore :[[
school, cheer, band, flute, football games, homework, ect. have taken over my life lol. I get 5 hours or less of sleep a night, but i miss everyone alot!!! Hopefully I can start coming in and talking once in a while. It'd be nicee. I feel overly inactive :[

It ok! your not as bad as some people! at least you try!  

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:21 pm
i totally bought this dress for homecoming saturday night

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:22 pm
pretty oo'  

rocky the paladin
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:24 pm
Its so cute!

I still have to get my dress.... I still need to fnd out if I'm even go... my boyfriend isn't much of a dance person... and my creep ex is ganna be there and I don't want him to hit on me.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:34 pm
hery wat do you guys think of my essay so far

Have you ever heard of the Quran or Allah, they are a major concept in the Islamic religion. If you convert to this reglion you will be able to read and learn about the wonderful life of Muhammad, learn to follow the wonderful rules of the Quran and finally experience the life changing experiences. The Islamic creed is full of opportunity and spiritual enlightenment, why you aren’t already participating in this chance of a lifetime.

He was a prophet, a messenger of god, who he was you ask, he was Muhammad. Muhammad was born in Mecca, the spiritual city; he grew up in a hill country, but his parents died and he grew up with an uncle for most of his teen life. He got married at 24 to a 40 year old Wealth Tradeswomen named Khajia. He had a revelation from god when he was meditating, he told him to write the 5 pillars of Islam, Muhammad thought that he was the last person to have a revelation from god, so he told everybody about what god said and that helped shaped what the Islamic religion is like today. Muhammad is an amazing person if he were alive, he would be honored to have you join the Islamic religion.  

Lunar-Tyrant

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:38 pm
Lunar-Tyrant

Have you ever heard of the Quran or Allah, they are a major concept in the Islamic religion. If you convert to this reglion you will be able to read and learn about the wonderful life of Muhammad, learn to follow the wonderful rules of the Quran and finally experience the life changing experiences. The Islamic creed is full of opportunity and spiritual enlightenment, why you aren’t already participating in this chance of a lifetime.

He was a prophet, a messenger of god, who he was you ask, he was Muhammad. Muhammad was born in Mecca, the spiritual city; he grew up in a hill country, but his parents died and he grew up with an uncle for most of his teen life. He got married at 24 to a 40 year old Wealth Tradeswomen named Khajia. He had a revelation from god when he was meditating, he told him to write the 5 pillars of Islam, Muhammad thought that he was the last person to have a revelation from god, so he told everybody about what god said and that helped shaped what the Islamic religion is like today. Muhammad is an amazing person if he were alive, he would be honored to have you join the Islamic religion.

don't use "you"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:43 pm
SOM3BODii TOLD M3
Lunar-Tyrant

don't use "you"

im trying to convert an African villiage to the ismalic religon so yeah its has to be 2th peson so i has to use you or something like that  

Lunar-Tyrant

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Gaian Class of 2oo7 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 431 432 433 434 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games