Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gears of War - Defending Jacinto (Finished) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 328 329 330 331 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:05 pm
Whatever was in the house seemed to be hiding behind a table now...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:09 pm
"...Easy now..." Soqed sighed heavily as she slowly walked up to the table. "I won't hurt you... I promise..." She said, giving the table a closed eye smile as she slowly peered over it, opening her eyes.

"I mean no harm."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:19 pm
A small girl stared up at her, terrified...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:09 am
Soqed stared at the girl for a few moments, her eyes narrowing.
"...I've seen you..." She mumbled, leaning in closer. "...Your the girl Naro has pho--" She started to say, before suddenly cutting off as her eyes widened.

"Your Naro... No, you don't know his nickname... Steven! That's his real name! Your Steven's sister, aren't you?!"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:53 am
The girl stared at her with a blank expression. Her way of questioning how this strange women knew her brother.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:56 am
"...I'm... I'm a Gear. I joined the forces." Soqed stammered, the words quickly coming out of her mouth as she reached under her chest plate, pulling out her set of COG tags. "I'm part of the army. Your brother joined as well, and he's my commanding officer. He's been looking for you.. Oh, Christ." She growled, looking back at the exit. She hadn't been paying any attention to where she was going.

Typical. I get lost, and I find his sister. She growled to herself.
"WAIT!" She suddenly exclaimed, her face lighting up before she pressed her finger to her ear.

"Hey. Guys. Hello. Can anyone hear me on this thing?" She called out into her comm-link. "Guys! I found Naro's sister!"

"Hmm..?" James tilted his head, pressing his finger to his ear as the comm-link began picking up static.
"...Odd..."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:50 pm
The girl continued to stare at her before staring at the tags, blinking a few times.

Naro did the same, trying to make sense of it.
"...It might be Soqed. Which way did she go?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:01 pm
"...Stay here." Soqed growled as she stepped outside once more, trying the comm-link again.

"...Hell if I know." James grunted as only more static came. "I was half out of it when she blew by."

"GOD DAMN IT! SOMEONE PICK UP!" Soqed barked into her mic, before she began to look around the surrounding ******** my life..." She growled, spotting Nemacyst in the skies above, which meant Seeders weren't far either.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:05 pm
The girl grabbed onto Soqed's arm and began to guide her back into the house, also seeing what was outside.

Naro stared up at the sky.
"...I have a feeling I know where she is..." he said, pointing at the Nemacyst.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:17 pm

"This is bad. Really, really, really bad." She ranted as she continued to pace.

"...How is it she always finds the shitty storms to be in?" Jams asked, giving the Nemacyst a dull glare.

"...I gotta get you out of here." Soqed said, suddenly looking back at Naro's sister. "Come on." She grunted, grabbing her arm and leading her outside.

Unfortunately, Locusts decided to exit their hiding holes at this time too, and were marching down the streets.

"...Hit the dirt!!" She barked, turning around and tackling down Naro's little sister just as the explosive arrow released, embedding above the outside door frame. In a few moments, there was a high charged blast, breaking the door and much of wall, sealing the exit and covering the two in debris.
"...Christ... You alright?" Soqed groaned as she picked herself up, hovering above her.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:48 pm
Naro had already run towards where the explosions were occurring.

The girl quickly nodded her head, looking around.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:52 pm
"...Yeah, I won't lie to you..." Soqed sighed heavily, slowly getting up and picking up the girl.
"We're ********." She grunted as small clicking noises could be heard where the door once was.

"What the?! Naro! Hey!" James barked, running after him.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:55 pm
The girl looked at where the sound was coming from and pointed to another door.

Naro was actually sprinting in the suit.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:07 pm
"...Tickers..." Soqed groaned, shaking her head.
"If we go out there, the buggers will come out and blow on top of us." She grunted, suddenly shooting her pistol at the door the girl pointed at, killing one ticker, setting it off into a premature detonation.

"If Tickers don't kill us, the others will. With guns."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:23 pm
The girl looked up at her, shaking her head before she pointed at the door next to that one. It seemed to lead somewhere...  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 328 329 330 331 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games