Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
Spastic Spazzing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 370 371 372 373 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2022 12:40 pm

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:01 pm

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:01 am
Happy almost Halloween hehe  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:07 am

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:14 pm

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

The Tinfoil Cat

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:50 pm
🦄✨

EMBRACE THY INNER UNICORN, PUNY MORTALS!

heart  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:10 pm
Me coming back into my guilds for chatting after ages of forum events with dark mode on: burning_eyes  

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:14 am

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:55 am

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:15 am
Basically me for the past two weeks.
To explain why I've been missing, I'm sick. UC sucks and it's kicking my a**.
This is the first time in a week I've managed to find the energy to pull out my beau's laptop to access the 'net. Been using my phone mostly, and that's just for the bare minimum daily stuff; Gaia is next to impossible to use on mobile. emotion_skull
Anyway, I still check in daily, but if anyone actually wants me to, like, see something or interact with them in an immediate way, they'll have to quote me or interact with me more directly, otherwise it'll likely be a while before I see it.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:46 am
Queen Spazzy

Sorry to hear you've been sick, hope you get to feeling better soon to become your old self again.

Sickness stinks; I been off and fighting my own body trying not to become sick, and with three men all living in one home as roommates and two tenants with me as the landlord it's near impossible to have not one up to two sick then later the other one not sick for a while gets sick suddenly either middle of the week others been or soon after the others are more recovered. gonk (and it's no help with one works as a tech help/repairs in an office if not travel to companies to repair, and the other works at a bar as a doorman standing his nights 7pm to 2am working out in the Winter cold checking IDs for fakes & if things get rowdy he's got to go in and deal with it. Can't begin to share the fun tales of how much times we got the evolutions of time of Covid. So far lucky we haven't got this newer one we haven't forgotten but all secretly worry about.)

So here's to wish you luck in recovery & a fun little gif.

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:31 am
Tobi Kaito
Queen Spazzy

Sorry to hear you've been sick, hope you get to feeling better soon to become your old self again.

Sickness stinks; I been off and fighting my own body trying not to become sick, and with three men all living in one home as roommates and two tenants with me as the landlord it's near impossible to have not one up to two sick then later the other one not sick for a while gets sick suddenly either middle of the week others been or soon after the others are more recovered. gonk (and it's no help with one works as a tech help/repairs in an office if not travel to companies to repair, and the other works at a bar as a doorman standing his nights 7pm to 2am working out in the Winter cold checking IDs for fakes & if things get rowdy he's got to go in and deal with it. Can't begin to share the fun tales of how much times we got the evolutions of time of Covid. So far lucky we haven't got this newer one we haven't forgotten but all secretly worry about.)

So here's to wish you luck in recovery & a fun little gif.

I'm hoping to feel better soon, too, not least of all because I literally can't afford to continue being sick. (The American healthcare system is absolute garbage.)
Like, my condition is chronic, I have to live with it ad infinitum, but ******** I wish it had picked a different time to flare up. I'm honestly overwhelmed with everything right now. emotion_skull
Sucks you all have basically been trading off on being ill! It's no fun, basically never getting a reprieve from that.
Super glad you've all managed to avoid the latest covid, though; nobody wants that!
I'm hoping to avoid it, too. Plus all the other usual winter illnesses. Really hoping my beau doesn't drag anything back to me from his restaurant job. Like, I don't need any sprinkles on my turd sundae, haha~
(And a classic white mage GIF, nice, I appreciate that!)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:06 am
Queen Spazzy

I'm hoping to feel better soon, too, not least of all because I literally can't afford to continue being sick. (The American healthcare system is absolute garbage.)
Like, my condition is chronic, I have to live with it ad infinitum, but ******** I wish it had picked a different time to flare up. I'm honestly overwhelmed with everything right now. emotion_skull
Sucks you all have basically been trading off on being ill! It's no fun, basically never getting a reprieve from that.
Super glad you've all managed to avoid the latest covid, though; nobody wants that!
I'm hoping to avoid it, too. Plus all the other usual winter illnesses. Really hoping my beau doesn't drag anything back to me from his restaurant job. Like, I don't need any sprinkles on my turd sundae, haha~
(And a classic white mage GIF, nice, I appreciate that!)

Here's hoping we both avoid all of the winter illnesses minus the illness you got atm, and aye our American healthcare does suck like that, & it's even worse if you're sadly poorer off and got no insurances for any health anything.

(I had to pick the classic Final Fantasy white mage one of many favorite games is the classic FF series games & since White mage heals it's my little dorky way of helping you get better with a gif.)  

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:40 am
Tobi Kaito
Here's hoping we both avoid all of the winter illnesses minus the illness you got atm, and aye our American healthcare does suck like that, & it's even worse if you're sadly poorer off and got no insurances for any health anything.

(I had to pick the classic Final Fantasy white mage one of many favorite games is the classic FF series games & since White mage heals it's my little dorky way of helping you get better with a gif.)

So far so good on avoiding winter illnesses!
(Which is really good, I literally can't afford to go to a doctor for anything else...)
FINALLY starting to feel a bit a better. Recovery is pretty slow going. ;w; But at least I'm finally getting somewhere!
And I am right in the middle of that no insurance hell, so I know EXACTLY how it goes. It's such a fight, and so very demoralizing...

It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 370 371 372 373 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games