Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lisa Trevor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:14 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Although as far as Evil Dead went, I suppose RE4 would make for a good COMEDY play.

Put Leon in a clown suit and make him do all those stupid flips.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:58 am
Of course, Salazar would look like he's in a completely wrong play, people would assume that he had nothing to wear, so they gave him an old Napoleon Bonapart costume that they had laying around in the Wardrobe.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:13 pm
MM-212 Beta
NotteRequiem
Whee.... so after driving for 7 1/2 hours nearly straight, I'm currently in my hotel room in Toronto, Canada.

eh?

whee I have an audition tomorrow, and then it'll be a looooong drive home, but I just had to share with everyone...
Auditons, for what? Sorry, I haven't been around for awhile. Second life is soaking all my RE envy.

Awww... poo on the second life. I'm an aspiring Opera singer and I had an audition in Toronto for a summer program. I'm back home in the States now thankfully... although an 8 1/2 hour drive stinks... we got caught in traffic on the QEW in Canada. The boarder wasn't too congested, thankfully, although the attendant decided to make fun of me for singing Opera... stare  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:34 am
NotteRequiem
MM-212 Beta
NotteRequiem
Whee.... so after driving for 7 1/2 hours nearly straight, I'm currently in my hotel room in Toronto, Canada.

eh?

whee I have an audition tomorrow, and then it'll be a looooong drive home, but I just had to share with everyone...
Auditons, for what? Sorry, I haven't been around for awhile. Second life is soaking all my RE envy.

Awww... poo on the second life. I'm an aspiring Opera singer and I had an audition in Toronto for a summer program. I'm back home in the States now thankfully... although an 8 1/2 hour drive stinks... we got caught in traffic on the QEW in Canada. The boarder wasn't too congested, thankfully, although the attendant decided to make fun of me for singing Opera... stare

Opera you say...Not too many people have guts for that talent. Have you been able to crack the glass cup yet? LoL. Well good luck with the opera anyways. xd  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:53 am
Lol! I can't break glass, which is good... because I don't want people who wear glassed to be barred from coming to my performances. Thanks a bunch!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:20 pm
But you HAVE to be able to break glass. I mean, who else is gonna teach a lesson to those preppy old people who like holding the little binoculars on a stick?  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:11 pm
Well, I can't break glass... but I can set the curtains on fire...

twisted

Just call me Melissa Eve Pearce.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:18 pm
I can't remember that, how about we stick with Notte?

So how'd it go?

[Le S h i t]

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:23 pm
It went alright. The guy I sang for was a cold person, but you can't take what they do seriously... you never know.

It'll be a couple of weeks before I find anything out though... which will be torture waiting.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:25 pm
Ah...well, I thought I'd leave a message here saying Adios.
Work and hobbies have been keeping me from being the mod I used to be here. I'm glad I was finally relieved of my duties as I feel I've failed in some way.

I'm fading into obscurity unlike real villains, Bio. Hurrah, hurrah. xd  

MilitantClockwork

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:49 pm
I hereby award you the Congressional Medal of Horror for outstanding service! *salutes*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:03 pm
NotteRequiem
Well, I can't break glass... but I can set the curtains on fire...

twisted

Just call me Melissa Eve Pearce.

So can I....with my zippo.  

Elliot Salem

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:31 pm
Um. I didn't know you had Medals of honor to give out Bio.

And Notte. Please don't break glass. I need my glasses to see ><  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:38 pm
Ivory Lie
Um. I didn't know you had Medals of honor to give out Bio.

And Notte. Please don't break glass. I need my glasses to see ><
They're not... They're medals of HORROR... See what I did there?  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:58 pm
Elliot - Har har... yes, but you don't have rebellious Mitochondria that can make things spontaneously combust do you??? huh Huh?!?! razz

Ivory - Don't worry, I wont break glass. I need my fans!

Bio - Don't ever change your sense of humor, it makes my day so much better.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games