Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lance Fulgurant

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:00 pm

User ImageKane Atsureki
山田野 はたけ
Kirigakure || Youton || Bounty Hunter || Ranmaru || Yonha

Bowing graciously, Kane simply said, "thank you", before turning towards the door and making his way out of the classroom. Walking down the long corridors of the academy, Kane kept lifting his hand up to his neck to brush his fingers against the cool metal surface of his head-band, a smile spreading across his face with every touch. And yet, as pleased as he was, Kane felt like there was something he was... missing. As if he had some higher purpose than to simply be another shinobi of the Mist Village.

His smile fading, Kane walked in silence towards the Mist Forest, his mind puzzling over the strange mix of emotions he was feeling.

"... the question is, which is the right choice?"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:18 pm

(i was looking for the place where it said how many posts it takes to learn a jutstu but i couldnt find it, so how many does it take to learn a genin and a chuunin rank jutsu)

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lance Fulgurant

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:25 pm

(it's here)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:27 pm

(thanks)

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:53 pm

Amelia picked, up the scroll, walking back to the table where they all were, put it back, and picked one up.She opened it and started reading"

Suiton: Mizu Shuriken no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Shuriken Technique)
Description: Through the use of water manipulation, the user can create multiple small shuriken comprised of water and launch them towards the target. After hitting and/or cutting a solid surface, they revert to water. It is important to note that these shuriken can be physically launched (by hand) or launched as they are created.

1st try
She looked at it"This is more like it she said, as she walked back to the table with the cup of water ontop of it."I can do this"She said to herself as she took a deep breath, and infused her shakra with the water and gathered some in front of her,and slowly molded it to take the shape and form of a shuriken."Ok i got that part down"But when she stopped it reverted back to water
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:06 pm

2nd try
Amelia looked at it"This is more like it she said, as she walked back to the table with the cup of water ontop of it."I can do this"She said to herself as she took a deep breath, and put more of her shakra into the water and gathered some in front of her,and slowly molded it to take the shape and form of a shuriken."Ok i got that part down"But when she stopped it, it retained it's shape"Good"

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

iShayera

950 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:48 pm

User Image
NικɛƘσтσиɛ
ナイキ 琴音
"The Sound of the Harp"
ハープの傲慢な音
Hyuuga (Pending) || Academy Student || Suiton || Byakugan Doujutsu

--------------------------------------------------

"Sewn into your soul, this is out of our control..."

xxxxNike merely shrugged at the suggestion put forth by Ombrare-sensei. It wasn’t unusual for people to request strange places for training, so she merely followed along behind Kane with a small sigh. How the training with Ombrare would help her taijutsu, she wasn’t sure, but she figured that her best bet was to keep her mouth shut and follow along until she got her answer.
[Exit: Mist Forest]

"...Be who you need to be; there are no others: you or me."
User Image
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:59 am

(Um...there is any Sensei that can train me?) stare
Damn...

lll Ryuzaki lll

5,950 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:32 am

User Image
The fear of becoming something you don't want to be..

Else walked into the academy. She was so nervous about her first day. Would they laugh at her? Or play pranks on her, because she couldn't tell. She was very, very excited, and on the other hand she was terrified. She wanted to go back to the orphanage and stay inside her room.

She silently took a place inside the classroom and just sat waiting for a sensei. Else hoped he would know sign language, so she could communicate.

..and no one you can tell about your fears
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:40 pm

3rd try
Amelia sighed,now that the easy part is done,she could get to the hard part,actually launching those things.She sighed focusing her chakra on the cup of water in front of her.She gather some in front of her, by infusing her chakra into the water and gathering it in front of her, then slowly started form the shuriken.Then when one was formed.She held it in her hand, hoping it will go far, then threw it to her dismay it didn't go far till it reverted back"What am i doing wrong?"She asked her

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:45 pm

4th try
Amelia sighed, that didn't go as well as she had hoped. Nope, not well at all"Ok let me try one more time"She said as she infused more chakra into in the water, and stayed focus. She held it in her hand,and threw it, this time it went far and stabbed the wall before reverting back"Yes i did"

Mizu Shuriken no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Shuriken Technique) learned
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:54 pm

((@Allegra: (1) You cannot train yourself, either as an Academy Student or Genin, even if it is from a scroll, unless the scroll with the instructions is given to you by a Chuunin or higher. (2) You cannot use two different elements until you are a Chuunin. (3)You graduate from the Academy when you learn the basic three (Henge, Bushin, and Kawamari). They may already be on your profile, but you have to be tested with them by a Chuunin or higher in order to graduate. At least, that's how things were when I was in the Academy.

My character, Rini, is a Chuunin and will be arriving shortly, for anyone who needs to train/graduate.))

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:36 pm

User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Chuunin | Medic

Rini stepped into the Academy and glanced around dully, taking a brief moment to remember her own time in these halls. They had not been particularly enjoyable, but it was here that she had first met Saotome, and if it had not been for him, then she would have never met . . . wait. If it had not been for him, she would have never met Neo! Rini's lips pressed into a thin line, and she shook her head, striding to one of the classrooms and pulling open the door. Her gaze swept the room briefly, taking in the sight of the students there. For a second, she considered walking back out and finding an empty classroom to study, but so long as she was there, she might as well be useful.

"Settle down," she commanded as she stepped into the room, moving over to the desk and taking a seat. Her notebook slapped onto the desk top and she folded her hands over it. "Now, before we begin, let's have everyone introduce themselves. State your name, age, class, primary element -- if you know it -- and goal in life. I'll start. My name is Rini Chikongou. I'm a fourteen-year-old Chuunin Medic. Other than being able to use medical chakra, my primary element is water, and my goal is to become a master of poisons." Falling silent, she propped her elbows on her desk and leaned her weight forward onto them, watching the class and waiting expectantly for one of them to answer.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:35 pm

User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Chuunin | Medic

While Rini waited for one of the students to answer, she dropped her gaze to the notebook before her. She might as well not waste any time. Shifting to rest more on her left elbow, the Chuunin flipped open the notebook and scanned the first page. It held a basic jutsu that she had somehow missed, not that she had needed it in the Exams. However, if she expected to become a master of poisons, then she would definitely need to learn it to be safe.

Teikouryoku (Power of Resistance)
Description: A medical-nin must always be aware of becoming a victim of whatever their patient is suffering from. With this technique a medical-nin temporarily increases their resistance to diseases and poisons. It has no effect on diseases or poisons already affecting the medical-nin. This technique improves as the medical-nin grows in power and affords greater resistance to a wider range of diseases and poisons.

This would be useful for whenever she handled poisons -- without a doubt. Rini studied the instructions, running the hand signs through her head. Yes, it should be fairly simple for her chakra to bolster her natural immune system. Shifting in her seat, she made the few hand signs it required and cycled her chakra through them carefully. Almost immediately, she felt warmth spread through her veins and she allowed herself a satisfied smile. Perfect. *****[1/1]

((Rini learned Teikouryoku (Power of Resistance)!))

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:23 pm

User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Chuunin | Medic

Letting out a short sigh, Rini rested her chin back on her left hand and turned the page in her notebook. There were very few medical techniques she could learn without a training dummy or cadaver, but a few merely required focusing chakra or the proper materials. After glancing briefly back up at the students and narrowing her eyes slightly in annoyance, she decided on which one to try next. Perhaps she could intimidate them into piping up. Or maybe she already had -- and they were too intimidated to even speak. Either way, she seemed to have found a decent place to practice, especially if the lot remained so quiet.

Chakra no Mesu (Chakra Scalpel)
Description: A Ninjutsu technique used, primarily, for field surgery. The ninja concentrates a powerful aura of chakra around their hand, creating a blade capable of tearing through muscles and arteries, or breaking bone, without actually breaking the skin of the person they're using it on. This technique can also be used to repair the chakra system in a patient if for some reason it has been damaged. When used offensively, in combat, it is difficult to concentrate on the length and power of the scalpel, making it harder to successfully hit an enemy's arteries, ensuring a kill.

Rini read over the instructions several times, memorizing the sequence of hand signs required. With a slight nod to herself, she straightened in her chair and began to run slowly through them, allowing her body to become used to the sequence. Building muscle memory was key to using such jutsu on the fly -- especially if she was going to use it offensively. Steadily, she increased the speed of her hands, running through the signs until she was content that she had them correct. *****[1/5]

Next, the chuunin worked on the flow of her chakra through the signs. Each worked in a different way, adding to the whole. If she understood the flow, she could increase the effectiveness of the jutsu, especially with her high level of chakra control. Rini allowed her eyes to slip partially closed in concentration, feeling her chakra as it moved through each hand sign. It was a calming sensation, and it washed some of her annoyance away. *****[2/5]
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games