Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Imyavie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:56 pm
Onoj
thaxul
I hate kids now, and I never want to have any.

Are you freaking kidding me?! I have helped my mom teach summer school for the last seven years (5-6 year olds....they're the worst) and it has only made me love kids more. The sooner I have kids the better because I just love them. My friend said he doesn't want kids because his parents had him when they were 23 and 24 so basically they wasted the great years of their life and I told him after you get married raising a kid is the best years of your life. My dream is to become a stay at home dad so I can raise my kids everyday of my life so when I die I can say I loved my kids and spent as much time as I could with them. It probably won't happen but I would love being a stay at home dad.

crying heart !

I love kids. They are so precious. I shouldn't hate them becuase I am still just a kid at heart. The only time they scare me is when they are around the age of 2. They are dangerous then. 0_0  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:33 pm
imyavie
The only time they scare me is when they are around the age of 2. They are dangerous then. 0_0

Too true. My half-brother injured me quite a few times when I was sitting on the floor and he would jump off the couch without warning and I would lunge to catch him.

Because, you know, he wouldn't actually jump. He'd just fall forwards.

And also the fact that he would try attacking me and jumping on me and made me chase him everywhere and yeah. It's fun though ^__^  

Zurgi

Melian

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:24 pm
thaxul
I hate kids now, and I never want to have any.

I can't blame you. As of right now, I'm not too fond of kids myself. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:03 pm
My cousin is evil. Not as in naughty, I do mean evil. He sets things on fire for shear enjoyment. A couple of years ago he set one of those wooden electric poles one fire and the whole neighbourhood was trying to set it out (get this, by throwing buckets of water on it). He trips and scratches anyone he sees and even puts cockroches in people's clothes to scare them. If that's not evil, I don't wanna know what is. Kids are the demons. When we grow up, we're able to control those demons, kids can't. It's as simple as that 3nodding  

SYFFER

Thaxul

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:35 am
SYFFER
My cousin is evil. Not as in naughty, I do mean evil. He sets things on fire for shear enjoyment. A couple of years ago he set one of those wooden electric poles one fire and the whole neighbourhood was trying to set it out (get this, by throwing buckets of water on it). He trips and scratches anyone he sees and even puts cockroches in people's clothes to scare them. If that's not evil, I don't wanna know what is. Kids are the demons. When we grow up, we're able to control those demons, kids can't. It's as simple as that 3nodding
He must be Sauron's younger brother, or something.

Onoj; Stay at home dad? For some reason, that doesn't sound so appealing to me. I just don't like kids. I might in a few years change my mind about them, but right now, I just don't like them.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:22 am
All children are demons.  

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

Thaxul

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:26 am
Were you a Demon when you were a child?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:33 am
thaxul

...Yes. ninja

Oh no... Today was a half day. The daycare kids will be here soon, all afternoon! gonk They were fighting this morning, and will probably fight more soon. One kid once threw a croquet(sp?) ball at another kid's head. xp  

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

SYFFER

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:10 am
thaxul
I admit it, yes 3nodding . I'm glad I killed that demon so many years ago...Or did I?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:38 pm
I say "Yay" for Onoj.

One thing is certain: If I do have kids, I'll make sure their first book(s) will be LOTR/Sil./Hobbit.  

Menegil
Vice Captain

Imyavie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:46 pm
Menegil
I say "Yay" for Onoj.

One thing is certain: If I do have kids, I'll make sure their first book(s) will be LOTR/Sil./Hobbit.

"No sweetie, that doesn't say 'Seleborn', that says 'Celeborn' with a
KEH."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:05 pm
Menegil
I say "Yay" for Onoj.

Hmm...

...I think I'll stick to See Spot Run. I would like them reading a book before the age of ten.  

Falathrim

Menegil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:41 pm
imyavie
Menegil
I say "Yay" for Onoj.

"No sweetie, that doesn't say 'Seleborn', that says 'Celeborn' with a
KEH."

"Whom do you serve?"
"You, daddy!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:13 pm
All of the people of the world shall be my children once I take over the world. smile

Tolkien will be manditory from a very early age. 3nodding  

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

curumo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:23 pm
Nienna of the Valar
thaxul

...Yes. ninja

Oh no... Today was a half day. The daycare kids will be here soon, all afternoon! gonk They were fighting this morning, and will probably fight more soon. One kid once threw a croquet(sp?) ball at another kid's head. xp

That totally happened to me! The being hit with a croquet ball as a child, I mean.  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games