Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Geek

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:10 pm

Ren drunkenly turned around to the cappucino chick, as he had dubbed her in his mind. "Boo, boring! Cappucinos are for...for uh..cappucino drinkers! Boo!"
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:21 pm

Derrik shot up from his seat, nearly losing his balance once more. Raising a paw to the newcomer, he called out to her, "I've got it!" A spun around and stumbled into the kitchen with a silly grin on his face, "Hehe.. cappah.. Umm, cappuchinoh. Heh~"

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:13 pm

Dimitris nodded going from behind the counter as Derrik made his way to the kitchen. The fox walked over to the newcomer and whispered slightly. "Welcome to the cafe, not to be rude but be careful with the drink, your server is a bit buzzed." He then walked back to the counter and tried to get Rocky to spin himself off his stool.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:12 pm

Rose walks in soak with rain,she close her umbrella.She takes a seat next to the window.Rose set her umbrella down and goes in front of the counter and looks up that the menu."what I get?"she said to herself.

Gardevoir14

L Ahkmill

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:32 pm

~Felix Bongiovi~

Felix had changed quite a bit since his last visit to the Cafe.
He had gone from a nice suit to a skirt and pink ribbons.
Having gotten in touch with his feminine side, he found he quite liked being a femboy.
He hummed a little tune as he walked over and sat down at a table, alone.
His tail swayed back and forth to his side.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:55 pm

Dimitris went along behind the counter trying to avoid the raccoon in his creative mood. "Can I get you anything?" the fox questioned the soaked person reading the menu to herself.

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

L Ahkmill

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:04 pm

~Felix Bongiovi~

The yellow cat straightened his hair out a bit and re-did his ponytail.
Rain didn't mix well with Felix's hair and fur.
"Lousy clouds, raining on me..." He mumbled to himself.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:35 am

Yawning softly as he padded down the steps, Drew's eyes barely open enough to view anyone. Skirt swaying from side to side gently with his hips as he reached the ground, "I miss anything impor-" His sentence trailed off, eyes going wide as he spied the femboi cat. "Ohmygodfemmykittyboi!" Kicking off against the wall, the Skulf made an attempt to pounce the cat, only to fall, tumble, and smack hard into a chair, "Owie...Way to go Drew... wonderful first impression of the day..."

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

L Ahkmill

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:26 am

~Felix Bongiovi~

Felix blinked as a femmy wolf-skunk tried to pounce him, but instead failed miserably.
When the skulf fell, the cat couldn't help but put a paw over his mouth and giggle.
"You okay?~" He asked, standing up and bending over, reaching out a paw so he could help Drew back to his feet.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:12 pm

The skulf's ears twitched as he heard the slight giggle, making him blush a bit. "H-hey there..." Drew' takes Felix's paw with a smile and with a flick of his ears, only managed to pull the feline into his arms, rubbing noses with him before using his tail to bring them both to their feet. "Thanks for the help~" Drew giggled as he took a seat at the nearest table.

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

L Ahkmill

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:19 pm

~Felix Bongiovi~

The actions by this skulf sent Felix into a frenzy of giggles.
"No problem!~" He replied cheerfully.
Deciding to stay with his new acquaintance, he sat down at the table with Drew.
"My name's Felix~"
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:44 pm

Brushing the hair from his face, Drew smiled, "I'm Drew, and the pleasure... Meh, I'm not gonna back a pleasure joke.." He giggles and takes Felix's paw, kissing it. "However, I am gonna do that."

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

L Ahkmill

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:53 pm

~Felix Bongiovi~

Felix put a paw over his mouth and blushed as Drew kissed his paw.
"Oh my...~" He purred.
He wasn't expecting such affection after they had only just met.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:56 pm

Letting his paw go slowly, he smiled and murrs peacefully, "I remember when I used to do that to everyone... -happy sigh-." Reaching to his shoulder, as to grab something, he tilted his head and pouted, "Darn, excuse me a moment~" Bowing his head a bit, Drew padded fast up to his room.

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

L Ahkmill

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:05 pm

~Felix Bongiovi~

Felix blinked as Drew excused himself and ran off to get something.
The femboy cat sighed and look around as he patiently waited for the skulf's return.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games