Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:56 am

"akasun Arashi" He said extending his other hand for a hand shake.

((well Arashi akasun since you are using the more englished naming system but Uchiha sasuke is same as Sasuke Uchiha blah blah 9))
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:35 pm

Hisashi tries to remember the name Arashi, he knew he have heard it before. Good thing he remembered it immediately. "Nice to meet you Arashi. And congrats for passing the Chuunin Exams." Hisashi stretched also his left hand for a hand shake with Arashi.

(( haha. ok. but i still prefer english ))

hivaids420

Newb

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:42 pm

"thanks... mind if I...suck your blood?" Arashi said jokingly as he chuckled a bit.

((dont worry if you say yes it wont kill you or weaken it would hurt but that it cool )
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:22 am

(( haha. no i wont! ))

As he heard the words, Hisashi quickly released his hand from Arashi. "What for?" He tried not to be so defensive immediately.

hivaids420

Newb

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:15 am

((7))

Arashi sighed then walked away he knew only one person could help him now.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:54 am

"Woah." Hisashi said as he watched Arashi left. He activated his Sharingan when Arashi was not facing at him anymore, and saw the crocodile head on his right hand. He then turned it off immediately.

hivaids420

Newb

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:09 am

((Just a comment... I dont think you can use sharingan to see through stuff... or can you cuz i know byakugan can, sharingan can only see the chakra i think... not sure really ))
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:34 am

Bloodfang23
((Just a comment... I dont think you can use sharingan to see through stuff... or can you cuz i know byakugan can, sharingan can only see the chakra i think... not sure really ))

(( yeahp, but that was just his clothing. and that his hand would shape up like a crocodile with chakra on it. i could recognize that. ))

Hisashi left the training grounds, hoping to find someone that he can have sparring with.

hivaids420

Newb

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:49 am

The fire crept its way into the training grounds since there were lots of plants and wood it grew setting it a blaze.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:18 pm

((Since the blaze was long ingnored ill just RP the flame died away))
Blood arived at the training grounds supprised to see it in ruins, It was burnt but there were parts that were untouched. There were parts too that were starting to come back. He stayed in the untoched parts stayed in a tree and rested.

Bloodfang23

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:45 pm

Blood wokenup and took out an Uchiha scroll he started stuying it and reading it
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:57 am

Sharingan Soufuusha Sannotachi - Sharingan Windmill Triple Blade

1)Blood took out 3 Large Windmill Shuriken that he got from moon. Blood thought "Never thought Id be using these..." Blood took out some string and tied it onto the Large Shuriken. He activated his Sharingan and suspended the strings using his chakra. He threw the Shuriken but Blood was unable to manipulate them.

2) Blood got the shuriken and tried again. He could manipulate it but not completly.

3) Blood tried it again, this time he could manipulate it enough that it could wrap around a thick rock

4) Now it had been refined to the point of wraping around a thin tree.
5) And now he tried again and it could wrap around A human beings arm.

Blood deactivated his sharingan

Bloodfang23

D a i j b

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:36 am

The silent ANBU appeared with Fenrir on his shoulder and Ayame following closely behind. Daisuke sat Fenrir on the ground and shook him widly until he woke up.

"Alright! We are starting now. I've read both of your profiles in the archives and it says that you, Ayame... have only 1 element, which is suiton. And Fenrir, you have control of raiton and fuuton, eh. Great, you both have something I can teach you. But as for the raiton, I will not be able to show you how it's done."

((We'll do this like my sensei did when I was a genin. I want Ayame to generate a random number 1-4.
1. Raiton
2. Fuuton
3. Katon
4. Doton

Which ever she gets, will be her second element.))

"Fenrir I want you to start out with Fuuton." He opened up a scroll and revealed all the basic WIND jutsu.

"What you are doing is creating a clone, just out of your surroundings which will always be around u, except if you go to space.... Focus you chakra on the wind and the image of yourself."

Basic

Kaze Bunshin (Wind Clone)
Description: Basically your typical clone, formed from wind. It is easily bested by any sort of skill, but this clone is still better than the average bunshin as it is able to attack and be attacked.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:39 am

(( I rolled a 2, which I think will help the new bloodline she acquired, but I can't bring it up to prove that the number was actually two.))

Fenrir suddenly awakened to find himself in a new training area. He grabbed his neck and cracked it with his hand. After a short growl he muttered, "That stings." He wasn't too bothered by it though, and was happier to finally learn a new technique. After listening to Daisuke, Fenrir focused on creating the clone. He imagined his normal clone jutsu and tried to fuel the element of wind into it. After making the necessary hand signs, Fenrir looked to his side to see a wispy, transparent form of himself. It growled for a second and closed its grip but then disappeared. Fenrir decided to keep practicing.

Ayame concentrated on a piece of chakra paper in her hand, which she conveniently kept on her in expectation for such an event. After a moment, she released her hands to see that the paper had been cut in two. "I guess this means my second element is, "Fuuton" then."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

D a i j b

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:43 am

((Btw, It takes 5 posts to learn basic jutsu in an element. You can post 5 times in one post if you want, to speed the process up.))
Daisuke looked towards Ayame's hand and the paper had been cut in two. He grinned and said,

"Good, I'll be able to give demonstrations for both of your elements. Once your done with genin level jutsu, I'll teach you Hyoton (ice). You'll learn to combine both of your elements and have a vast amount of techniques.

As for you, Fenrir, I will find a Kaguya in the village or give you a scroll to learn your kekkai genkai's techniques."
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games