Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:41 pm
((-laughs- It's amazing. I got the bad guy. Well can you fill me in, Lace? I'm glad to see you like me being back))  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:41 pm
(Ah, the gangs all here then. Let's get to rollin then shall we?)

Kessaris stares at Mitsuki and hears Keliah's question. "Why didn't you help them?" He asks, looking at the ground. "Answer me! Why didn't you help them!?" He lifts his hand and a dune of sand jumps, then falls. The effort would be futile, he knew, so he calms himself, holding back his tears.

"It's going to be okay." Alastor said, almost uncharacteristically. "It's all going to be okay Kessaris. We just need to get into the Celestial Kingdom, then just fix the problem." Although he was still as scared as everyone else, he thought of Marcove, his false father and held hope.

"Fine. Now, like I said before Kel is right. We need to figure out how we're going to beat all of these things. I doubt traning for a day will do, but it's all we have. Besides, one of our strongest is an infant." Looking around at his team, he shrugs. "He's right. It's our only hope. The only thing I ask is that you give that Residue to Ricky here, if that's not a problem with Lorna. At least that way, me and Al won't be at each other's necks for them anymore. The bet will be over because each of our sides have two. Can't win in a draw can you?"

"No. I suppose you can't Shale. Think about it Tsuki and you too Lorna. Try not to put us and the world in more danger."  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:45 pm
((Basicly, Mitsuki returns, after everyone jumps Lorna and he steals the residue, now that they know it's Mitsuki, now they are trying to talk him out of keeping it, everyone is still in silicia))

Lorna nodded. "It's no problem at all" she stated, looking at the rest of them.

I'll be a young girl by tomorrow morning, then my normal age by the night...so dont underestimate me Kess she projected to her brother.

((Oh and Keliah is an infant right now))  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:48 pm
((Thanks))

Riko stood and listened, stretching. She wasn't worried about her getting into the kingdom since she had the residue, well one of the residues, inside of her now that Kessaris gave her it. She was amazed by what it would feel like to die, smiling a little at the thought.  

Maha clone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:55 pm
((No problem...I just had an idea...this could be turned into a magna or an Anime show, or movie...the possibilities...I mean we have enought material))  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:02 pm
Mitsuki looked down at Keliah then Kessaris as they questioned him. " I did help them, I fought along side all three of them but we were unable to reach are goal which was the source and we all knew that you would come to the Celestial Kingdom so they fought them off while I came here to stop you since I was the fastest." He stated calmly. " I didn't want to leave them anymore than you want go and save them but if I hadn't then you all would have come to the Celestial Kingdom and would have ended up with the same fate." He reassured. Once Kessaris started to speak he listened and sighed. " Well I will also accompany you all so I believe that makes up for one of your strongest being an infant." He stated reassuringly but wasn't to sure about giving them the Residue just yet. He then heard Keliah speak up about being her normal age just in time to go to the Celestial Kingdom he said nuthing now just thinking about the Residue, he knew they needed it if they were going to take on those beast and he started to decend towards Ricky reaching into his top to grab the container of the Residue. He knew if Ricky was going to be getting the Residue he would need to practice using its power before they left.  

Celestin Selone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:05 pm
(Me and Tessen think of that always. I'd rather it be live action though. With heavy cgi work like the movie Speed Racer.)

Kessaris smirks at Keliah. "Still, you'll always be younger than me. Moments our otherwise. Well, I guess that's that. When he forks over the residue, we hit the bricks and train until we can't anymore. Our mission isn't on Earth anymore. It's there. In the Celestial Kingdom."

Yippey."  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:10 pm
((It could be an Anime Series and a movie installment as well,lol))

Keliah looked at the others as she sucked her thumb. I suggest that we train in the three most rugged places to live...Kilitia...extreme heat...Tenshu...the mountainous terrain...and Shale...dry heat and sand she projected to everyone. I mean if it's alright with everyone elese she said.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:13 pm
((Nah. I think if we did this like an Anime. i would HAVE to do the voices for Riko and Alyss. I can NOT let anyone have them.))

"Fine with me. The only place I haven't trained is Kilitia and I'm sad to say that extreme heat makes my wings lose feathers and I can't move very fast. Extreme heat bothers me." Riko admitted to Kessaris quietly, blushing a little. She was Prime Leader of Tenshu with mountains, not extreme heat.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:22 pm
(( This would be an amazing show or movie! ))

Fayte sighed, this man had far greater skill then he did, it didn't really matter what he did he couldn't win like this. He laughed at Alastors remarks not out of ignorance he just thought it was funny how he was making things so blunt. " Alright Alastor, we'll just walk in and fix the problem then go and enjoy a nice lunch all before noon. " He said with a smile. He knew that Alastor might find that offensive but he had to say something less dark. " Training? For one day? wel....Kessaris is right if it's all we have to work with then alright. " He said softly. He looked back at Plague and Leon. Leon was smiling as usual and Plague remained stone faced as usual. " Look I know we have some bad blood but right now you two need to realise something. Almost everyone here can destroy the two of you. Both of you are going to need to train especially hard. " He said softly.  

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:38 pm
Keliah cooed as she floated out of Wyatt's arms. She looked at everyone and then at Mitsuki. Training is the most essential part of life, and they did need it. But would it be enough. If they struggled to take down a few, how would they take down hundreds of thousands? A lot of thoughts were running through her head, but she decided not to speak on it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:43 pm
Tenshi heard Keliah but was still surprised, he never thought this day would come, he wished that he could be with his father all his life and now that it has come true he was stuck in shock and didn't know what else to do.

Mitsuki continued to decend and he was sure that giving Ricky the Residue was the right move to make as of now. Once he landed upon the ground he took a few steps towards Ricky holding out the container towards Ricky for him to take. "Hope you don't become power hungry over this." He said knowing how great the feeling is when it first enters your body and with him worrying about becoming stronger and wanting power, it is possible. Though he was focused on the task at hand he couldn't help but wonder how Samara was doing.  

Celestin Selone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:51 pm
(Just as long as we all get paid fairly, I don't mind. And I want Kess and Marcove's voice. Could you imagine being in that small booth laughing all day at each other?)

"I'm not fond of heat either. I don't even think my share of the Phoenix Force can withstand it for so long, but Shale is my home. I can do it there." He sympathized with Riko and sighed. "We still have to make due though. Fayte's right."

"I know he's right. He always is. That's why I keep him on hand, right?" Alastor quipped in return to his statement earlier. "And by the way, we are just going to go in, rough up some people and come out."

Kessaris was beginning to like and somewhat trust Alastor, but not enough to fall back, hoping he'd catch him. "Hey, Alastor, your right hand man has a point. We might not like each other, but right now, all we have is each other. We need to save this Earth from whatever is doing all of this. Bad blood is better than no blood right?"

"True. I guess we should get down to training and for the weaker people...Fayte, say goodbye to your loved ones....Fayte."  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:53 pm
Morganna stood beside Tenshi. She took his hand with a smile. She could only begin to imagine what he was feeling at the moment. Though he knew his father through Samara's words and his own dreams, he had never really met him.  

The Lacey Bear

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games