Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:19 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Hunter told him that his girl was not normal.
Well, duh. Anybody with a brain could see that. Or hear it. Depending on what she saying or doing.

"Yeah," He shrugged, getting up. "Lets go, I think I'm okay.."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:21 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica laughed lightly.
"Raye.. uhm.." She pulled her back out of the catering store and onto the street. "Your eyes.. They're like, red.. How long has it been since you drank?" She looked over the girl, stopping at her stomach. She could see the babys foot press against the skin.
"Hon... Does that kid need certain things like... to live in there? Or something...?" She didn't know what vamp babies needed... So best to ask.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:30 pm
Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ravin's fangs poked out from behind her full lips. She looked Veronica in the eye and nodded fiercely. She closed her eyes and breathed in and out. She wanted human blood, but her learned restraint gave her enough sense not to attack the humans around them.

"The baby...needs it to grow. Dylan refused to get me any."

[[man, I wish we could just skip to the wedding. I'm feeling bored.]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:39 pm
||err.. yeah ill post soon im working on the profie since im leaving all weekend||  

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:34 am
ninja
||evo ill try to get the profie to you tonight. if not it will be sunday. sorries!||  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:32 am
[[mmk, it's alright. take ur time on it.]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Frozen_R0z3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:27 pm
User Image

Hideaki Takizawa

In a vibrating hum he spoke to her. "You let me into your life. You let me hold you..touch you..kiss you.." Hide rose his hands up her rib cage cupping her breast softly. "You gave me a new view of life." He licked her bottom lip and purred.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:28 pm
crayons 4 the color blind
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter sighed, they probably had discussed it but he certainly didn't remeber talking about it. He was then pulled to the counter and he rolled his eyes, placing his arm around her waist when the florist blatently starred at what little of his chest was revealed by his shirt. "We need flowers, please." he said, semi breaking her out of her dazed.

(( Ok, I've officially decided I'm stealing Hide ^,^ ))

((Stealing me? Haha oh, nos.))  

Frozen_R0z3

Frozen_R0z3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:33 pm
((so does that mean I get start off as a vamp in the prequil? -smiles-))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:52 pm
[[lol everyone stole all the vamps...but we do have Hunters. biggrin
or would you all like me to expand it to a 5x5?]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:59 pm
Airi Yuu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She traced patterns into his neck with her fingertips. Such soft skin he had. Airi could easily bite into it. Maybe she would. Then Hideaki would finally and truly be hers...forever. Hideaki spoke to hers in a vibrating hum. Airi leaned in and pressed kisses all over his throat.

"You let me into your life. You let me hold you...touch you...kiss you..."

His hands smoothed up her ribcage. Airi's eyes rose to meet his as she pulled away. His hands tenderly cupped her chest. Airi licked her lips and leaned up so that her face was only inches away from his. "You gave me a new view of life," he purred, licking her bottom lip.

Airi closed her eyes and leaned forward to press an intoxicating kiss against his lips. "I was sharp and merciless... No love, no warmth. Only ice." She raked her fingernails down his chest and opened her eyes. They were blood red. "Now? Because of you, I feel warmer than ever before. You're not the only one. You changed me. Changing me."

Airi bit down on his bottom lip softly. "You're mine," she hissed, licking the indent she made.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:10 pm
mrgreen  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Frozen_R0z3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:17 pm
((Oh, whatever's fine with me Evo. I can be a hunter. ^^ lol))

User Image

Hideaki Takizawa

"Well, your cold was my warmth." Hide shut his eyes as a hiss escaped his lips. The feel of her nails own his chest drove him mad. He nearly jumped out of his skin. Letting his head fall limp for a moment.

Catching the sight of her eyes he wasn't sure if he should be turned on by them or scared. But he knew one thing, he liked them. "I am as I am. You change me, and I you. It's an equal exchange." His light browns turned into a golden chocolate in the refelction of hers.

"Now and forever Airi." Hide captured her chin kissing her. He smirked against her lips, and he locked eyes with her.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:32 pm
[[mmk ^^]]

Airi Yuu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Her eyes glowed even brighter as Hideaki hissed. She could feel his heartbeat race in his human chest. Airi leaned forward and lightly nipped down his throat. So warm, so soft, so...so tantalizing. She scratched her fingernails down his chest once more in revenge for him cupping her chest.

Airi grinned devilishly. "Now and forever," she breathed back into his mouth. His eyes were golden chocolate. Airi leaned forward and kissed his eyelids. Hide captured her chin and kissed her, smirking a looking deep into her eyes. Airi returned the smirk, melting inside. "Aishiteru. Kiss me, Hideaki."

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Frozen_R0z3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:59 pm
User Image

Hideaki Takizawa

She was killing him softly. He gave another slow hiss of approval.If there was one thing to get him up there in happy land, it was scartching...and god, she was great at it. He figured it was some sort of payback, but he didn't mind. His eyes flashed back up to hers as she spoke to him. "Aishiteru. Kiss me, Hideaki."

"And I love you." He tangled his hand in her golden locks. He traced up the bottom of her chin kissing her hard.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games