Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:09 pm

"•The guns are the stars.
•Every round is your baby.
•Bigger guns, louder explosions.
•Leave a trail of destruction.
•Get creative with your kills."

Gil had walked off of the ship, and was walking toward his family's gravesite.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:12 pm

"...And with a suit like her's, it's no wonder she got promoted so much..." Laurent nodded his head. "It's just one giant gun!"

Lady just followed in silence. But not to sneak on Gil, no. She knew where he was going and felt it was just best to give him silence, to let him dwell in his own self-mourning.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:14 pm

"They all use the same mobile suits, but all use different weapons."

Gil entered the gravesite and sat down in front of the graves, saying nothing, just staring at them.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:17 pm

"So she's not the only one with a gundam like that..?"

"...Do not blame yourself for what's happened here." Lady spoke up at the entrance to the gravesite. "From what your story sounds like, you had no choice but to knock the child out. There was no way you could have known it would lead to so much.. trouble. I doubt your family thinks any different of you."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:21 pm

"Oh no. They don't use gundams. They use mobile suits from the one-year war like me and Kogg use. They've been updated and maintained since then like ours as well. In fact, your Hizaks are based off of them."

"It's not that I feel guilt for what happened. It's that I'm sure there was another option."
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:24 pm

"So... all you guys have is just a bunch of tricked out mobile suits..? No gundams or anything big like that?"

"Like what..?" Lady asked. "You had to act in the spur of the moment."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:29 pm

"Well, they're above Gundam level."

"...It just reminds me of when my family was killed. I acted in the spur of the moment, and it only ended up with them dying..."
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:32 pm

"So... soldiers get suits, generals and above get Gundams and above..?"

"You did what you thought was best at the time, in both occassions." Lady sighed, walking up to him and sitting down at his side. "I had done the same thing back on Earth, before I was a Baron."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:36 pm

"No, it's a choice. They chose their [AnimePaper]scans_Mobile-Suit-Gundam_TMBountyHunter(0.83)__THISRES__197910.jpg]Zaku-IIs like I chose my Gouf and Kogg chose his Gyan."

"I told them to run to the escape pods while I was taken to another...Turns out theirs was right in front of the Reaper of Sol-Neo..."
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:42 pm

"So you let your men pick what they want..?"

"There was no way to tell. No doubt the ship had gone chaotic at the sight of the Reaper appearing. No one could tell which escape pod would live or die." Lady said with an empty tone of voice.
"My family and I were in danger. My little girl... I panicked. Someone came after us and my only concern was for my girl to get home to her father, alive. So I told her to run, and to never look back. No matter what." She said with a pained voice. "To this day, I don't even know if she's alive or not.."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:44 pm

"Normally, it's also depending on what they act like."

Gil continued to stare at the graves.
"Even with the Barons connections, you cannot tell?"
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:48 pm

"So I take Lady has an itchy trigger finger..?"

"Doing so would draw attention. Attention I do not want on myself nor my family." Lady sighed heavily, before she smirked behind the mask. "Though something has always told me she made it. And she's doing just fine. Maybe a problem here or there that could require a motherly touch, but fine I'm sure."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:51 pm

"...Quite."

"...Why were people chasing after you..?" Gil asked, his eyes slowly looking over at her.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:53 pm

"Yikes..."

"I can't say." Lady sighed. "I've said too much as it is. The Gray Baron would kill me if he knew what I told you."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:55 pm

"...You SHOULD be afraid." Gray said with a slight shudder.

"I highly doubt Gray would do so...Kogg's still alive to show that." Gil said, before looking back at the graves.
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games