Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
Spastic Spazzing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 370 371 372 373 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:26 am
Queen Spazzy
So far so good on avoiding winter illnesses!
(Which is really good, I literally can't afford to go to a doctor for anything else...)
FINALLY starting to feel a bit a better. Recovery is pretty slow going. ;w; But at least I'm finally getting somewhere!
And I am right in the middle of that no insurance hell, so I know EXACTLY how it goes. It's such a fight, and so very demoralizing...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Glad you are feeling better, and avoiding winter illness so far.

As for more we're Americans low on cash talking, all I can say is it really does suck when in America you're low on cash & America being itself charges for literally everything at high values they find it.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:27 pm
My beau and I don't exactly celebrate Thanksgiving, but I like turkeys, so here's a turkey.
(For those in the US that DO celebrate Thanksgiving today, I hope you have a lovely time however you celebrate.)

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:31 am
It's a rainy, napping kind of day.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:17 am
today is quite the lazy day.  

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:30 am
Nandor and the "creepy paper" live rent free in my head.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2022 11:52 am
The what we do in the shadows TV series is great.

I need to get my year older nephew to pick it up along with the old movie if he can for Plex that's taken over our things we use now for streaming services, mostly cause I want to watch them again & continue the TV series if new episodes appeared since last I seen it.
(which most likely is the case since last I seen it was literally late last year/early this year. tbh I can't place location of when I couldn't watch it easily cause we moved to plex mostly for most these past few years streaming things got pricy, and with the long years 3 of virus things it honestly broke my brain so it's amazing I even recall it's still 2022 atm. xp )

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:10 am
Tobi Kaito
The what we do in the shadows TV series is great.

I need to get my year older nephew to pick it up along with the old movie if he can for Plex that's taken over our things we use now for streaming services, mostly cause I want to watch them again & continue the TV series if new episodes appeared since last I seen it.
(which most likely is the case since last I seen it was literally late last year/early this year. tbh I can't place location of when I couldn't watch it easily cause we moved to plex mostly for most these past few years streaming things got pricy, and with the long years 3 of virus things it honestly broke my brain so it's amazing I even recall it's still 2022 atm. xp )

What We Do in the Shadows is great~
Watched the movie with the beau's 'rents a while back, it's such good fun.
I skipped half/most of the season before current of the TV series (my beau would watch it when I went to bed mostly and I just couldn't be bothered to watch it on my own) but I think I'm caught up on the latest season. We maybe have like one episode we've not gotten 'round to watching.
I feel you on the streaming thing, though. If it weren't for our 'rents, all we'd have is a single anime service. We gave up the others years ago because they were just too expensive.
(We have to have our anime, though. I need my isekai bullshit.)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:33 pm

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:05 am
Queen Spazzy

What We Do in the Shadows is great~
Watched the movie with the beau's 'rents a while back, it's such good fun.
I skipped half/most of the season before current of the TV series (my beau would watch it when I went to bed mostly and I just couldn't be bothered to watch it on my own) but I think I'm caught up on the latest season. We maybe have like one episode we've not gotten 'round to watching.
I feel you on the streaming thing, though. If it weren't for our 'rents, all we'd have is a single anime service. We gave up the others years ago because they were just too expensive.
(We have to have our anime, though. I need my isekai bullshit.)

Anime is always important to have (I too love some isekai BS myself for they're fun anime, and make some interesting video game scenarios.)
Speaking of anime things, though I possibly said it more than one point before someplace if not here I still need to see if with our plex we could get even more anime.
Cause even with our decent sum I feel more is needed.

But up next to that is I also need to get my gamer heavy self to catch up on the many anime I have a list of that I'm currently watching still that need caught up on now; For example I'm more caught up on Skeleton Knight in Another World than So I'm a spider now, so what? And the spider isekai came earlier on then Skeleton isekai number 2 as we already had Overlord, and speaking of that Overlord had more episodes release supposedly I heard from my anime YouTubers talking of it so I am just having a list to catch up on now growing.

And make matters worse I also just genuinely love anime so I got even more anime than need on my list with it growing itself daily from anime I hear of that sounds like my cup of a drink to watch that I may have missed watching other anime if not cause I was just off playing video games that time in my life.
So I'm going to die one day when I go bingeing them all, but if lucky maybe I will isekai into some BS isekai for all people to watch later as an anime.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:35 am
Tobi Kaito
Anime is always important to have (I too love some isekai BS myself for they're fun anime, and make some interesting video game scenarios.)
Speaking of anime things, though I possibly said it more than one point before someplace if not here I still need to see if with our plex we could get even more anime.
Cause even with our decent sum I feel more is needed.

But up next to that is I also need to get my gamer heavy self to catch up on the many anime I have a list of that I'm currently watching still that need caught up on now; For example I'm more caught up on Skeleton Knight in Another World than So I'm a spider now, so what? And the spider isekai came earlier on then Skeleton isekai number 2 as we already had Overlord, and speaking of that Overlord had more episodes release supposedly I heard from my anime YouTubers talking of it so I am just having a list to catch up on now growing.

And make matters worse I also just genuinely love anime so I got even more anime than need on my list with it growing itself daily from anime I hear of that sounds like my cup of a drink to watch that I may have missed watching other anime if not cause I was just off playing video games that time in my life.
So I'm going to die one day when I go bingeing them all, but if lucky maybe I will isekai into some BS isekai for all people to watch later as an anime.

I don't keep up as much on the latest stuff. but we WERE watching Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun as it aired... until I got sick and didn't have the energy to go to the room with telly and sit through an episode of anything.
So now we're REALLY behind on it. ;w; But at least it gives us something to binge, I guess.
My beau watches Spider, but I didn't really get into it. Like, it's not bad or anything, it just couldn't really hold my attention. (And the weird combo CG animation with traditional animation in parts of it tends to give me a headache or make me nauseous, which would be something I could deal with if it weren't in, like, every single battle scene in the show.) We LOVE Skeleton Knight, though! I think we were caught up on it, but if they did split season and the second half started airing recently, we might have to catch up on it...
Or, well, I might have to catch up on it, my beau has a terrible habit of watching stuff without me.
I think we need to catch up on Shield Hero, too...
And then there's a long list of manga I need to catch up on reading. (My manga reading list is monstrous and always growing...)
Being a weeb trying to keep up with current stuff is a vicious cycle of pain.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2022 1:30 pm
Sitting at my own computer for the first time in a month like:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:40 pm
All weebs when we discover the anime & manga we need to catch up on.

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:16 pm
Me whenever new seasons of things I like are announced but I still have other s**t to catch up on:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:51 am
I finally feel well enough to be able to occasionally eat a few foods outside "the roulette of white food" (bread, potatoes without peel, rice, pasta; my diet is SUPER restricted when I'm having a flare because so many foods are too high in fiber or are known to irritate the digestive system) and I am really excited about it.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 370 371 372 373 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games