Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

JollyJack

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:59 am

Mmmhh. Sushi.

I've never had the stereotypical sushi with fish in it. For I am a...*dramatic pause*... vegetarian. sweatdrop

But! It is a very good yum thing. Unusually filling too.

To those that haven't tried it yet, I'd emphasize the importance of getting it *fresh*. My very first experience with sushi was at an 'all you can eat' buffet where the sushi was on a tray next to the fried rice below a sneeze guard. After that I believed all sushi was really poisonous cat hairballs molded into little tire shapes, until I had it again a few years later, fresh made and not room temperature, and found it was quite good.

Beware the green playdough stuff (Wasabi?). It tastes like burning.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 11:00 am
I have no idea what they are saying when they use "l337" so I don't know why they bother. And it must take some effort to learn, why don't they learn something worthwhile? The only reason I ever go to the chatterbox is to find polls to vote in to get gold! lol.  

angryfisheatenbycat

Virtuous Saint

1,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 11:38 am
Talon the Diamond Star
Tanakietsu
Sushi is teh roxors my soxors.

I hate phrases like that and the 'l337' garbage that is flooding the threads of Gaia.

Exactly why I said I hated the chatterbox. It was a joke based off of them. surprised So glad to see you still dislike me in a neutral way.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 11:40 am
angryfisheatenbycat
I have no idea what they are saying when they use "l337" so I don't know why they bother. And it must take some effort to learn, why don't they learn something worthwhile? The only reason I ever go to the chatterbox is to find polls to vote in to get gold! lol.

My friend and I think that 1337 should be a foreign language. That way they would HAVE to let us learn Russian.

If you have one bogus class, you have to even it out with a serious class that they wouldn't teach even if they don't want to. Too bad if they did it, it's our last year at high school so we wouldn't even get to take the class. crying  

Tanakietsu

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 11:43 am
JollyJack

Mmmhh. Sushi.

I've never had the stereotypical sushi with fish in it. For I am a...*dramatic pause*... vegetarian. sweatdrop

But! It is a very good yum thing. Unusually filling too.

To those that haven't tried it yet, I'd emphasize the importance of getting it *fresh*. My very first experience with sushi was at an 'all you can eat' buffet where the sushi was on a tray next to the fried rice below a sneeze guard. After that I believed all sushi was really poisonous cat hairballs molded into little tire shapes, until I had it again a few years later, fresh made and not room temperature, and found it was quite good.

Beware the green playdough stuff (Wasabi?). It tastes like burning.

All the vegitarians I know don't classify fish as a meat because of it being one of the few sources of Omega 3 and 6 (I think it's those two. sweatdrop ) Which happens to be the most healthy form of sugar there is. Although if you eat too much of it, it's very harmful.

(I'm a vegitarian and I eat fish...) surprised  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 1:20 pm
Indeed I do, Tana. We may not see eye to eye on many things, but I hold no animosity to you. 3nodding

I never understood what vegetarian could eat fish. Why do vegetarians not eat meat? Most I have run into say it is because that it is wrong to eat another animal. Then what the hell is fish?!

BTW: Wasabi is the shiznit in small doses. heart heart heart  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Dashing Prince

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 1:36 pm
Hello! I just wanted to post my first post in here beofre i get kicked off the computer....

How is everyone?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 1:53 pm
Talon the Diamond Star
Indeed I do, Tana. We may not see eye to eye on many things, but I hold no animosity to you. 3nodding

I never understood what vegetarian could eat fish. Why do vegetarians not eat meat? Most I have run into say it is because that it is wrong to eat another animal. Then what the hell is fish?!

BTW: Wasabi is the shiznit in small doses. heart heart heart

xd

To non=l33ters:
L33t is pretty easy to learn. It took me a few minutes to learn it. Its just the simple replacements of letters with numbers and symbols that look like the letters your replacing. BTW I am a l33t freak. sweatdrop  

The Original Nick

angryfisheatenbycat

Virtuous Saint

1,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:12 pm
Argh! Noooo! Just don't use it in here, for fairly obvious reasons... lol  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:18 pm
I dont use l33t on gaia for reason that will remain unknown. Gets all shifty eyed  

The Original Nick

angryfisheatenbycat

Virtuous Saint

1,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:22 pm
O.o interesting...

lol, just kidding!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:25 pm
There wouldnt happen to be any evil demonic bunnies from hell in this guild would there? Like the one is this picture from the movie Donnie Darko...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Never again will I watch a movie about psychos seeing evil demonic bunnies...well...at least not anymore this week...  

The Original Nick

~Ayame-chan~

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 4:33 pm
*Tiptoes in before perking up* Evil demonic bunnies? Where!? Hee Hee, I'm so crazed...and a demon lover. Well, an angel lover too...but...thats a contradiction...oh damnit >.< Alas, I shall remain a walking contradiction for the remainder of my days.

PS: Eck...L337 = Evil (I just don't see the point...though all my friends love it blaugh )  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 4:37 pm
~Ayame-chan~
*Tiptoes in before perking up* Evil demonic bunnies? Where!? Hee Hee, I'm so crazed...and a demon lover. Well, an angel lover too...but...thats a contradiction...oh damnit >.< Alas, I shall remain a walking contradiction for the remainder of my days.

PS: Eck...L337 = Evil (I just don't see the point...though all my friends love it blaugh )

If you're going to cuss at least spell it right! Its spelled damn it or dammit. Choose one. XP I think I just greeted you in the new people section. So whats up?  

The Original Nick

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 4:45 pm
nick2nick20
~Ayame-chan~

If you're going to cuss at least spell it right! Its spelled damn it or dammit. Choose one. XP I think I just greeted you in the new people section. So whats up?

Actually, it is spelled damnit. It's in the dictionary.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games