Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Onoj

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:27 pm
Yay! My play went well besides a few minor difficulties, but they were from a kid who had never run the lighting board before. (Our regular guy skipped out on us. rolleyes ) And so I was happy. I have districts tomorrow and I am so nervous because I am taking a solo and two ensembles. sweatdrop I also have to be there at 8am tomorrow (which I am not sure why I am on so late but eh.) and stay until about 5 then at 5:30 I have to go back to the theatre to perform our play again, this time for critics. Blah!
And on top of that all of Sunday will be devoted to History homework which I have two worksheets of terms to complete (each having fifty questions) then our semester review to start on which has 153 terms, then start a history project which is due in a month. (I will be fine on that last one though because it is so easy) And then the girl I like is also liked by my friend so I can never get her alone to talk to her about it because he follows her everywhere. I wanted to tell her tonight but he followed us both to her car. So blah I am screwed and stressed. Oh well.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:59 am
That's great Onoj 3nodding Sounds like fun. I was asked to direct a play but I don't do live action (all film baby wink ). I just spent the past 2 hours straight playing Need for Speed Underground. I don't really know why I just had an urge or shoudl I say a "need" for speed. It doesn't usually happen at 3 am sweatdrop  

SYFFER

Thaxul

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:11 am
Glad to hear your play went well, Onoj. I hope you perform it well tonight aswell, maybe without the slight problems. Here's hoping! *crosses fingers* And also, good luck with your music thingy..could it be called a concert? meh...

Nice pun, Syffer. rolleyes

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 6:03 am
Thaxul: It would probably be more referred to as a competition or performance, not really a concert.

Good luck with everything Onoj. I know how you feel with the music, I'm going to be so nervous when I have to take the saxophone ensemble to the competition, seeing as I'll be conducting one song and playing as the only first alto in the other song sweatdrop  

Zurgi

Thaxul

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:29 pm
Onoj, you got sooo lucky with your OMG. They are going for 500k+ now, and you only paid like 200k. I envy you.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:13 pm
off topic from the original topic in an off topic thread! whee~

Anywho... do you think it's too late to mail in some money to try and get a kiki kitty thing? I just got back into gaia a few days ago after my account had been dormant for... years! o.o; (Not likely to do that again. Don't worry)  

nosila5956

Falathrim

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:20 pm
Yes, it's too late to donate for the kitty.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:23 pm
Crap. I guess I'll have to either hope for a donation or try and find it in the market place. Thanks for the info.  

nosila5956

Onoj

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:39 pm
Yay I got a one on my solo and a my ensemble. My trumpet quartet got a two but it was with people I don't like so I am happy about that, plus it was a gay song. Lol
And yeah it would be refered to as a competition and deinatly not a concert. I wish we could conduct ensembles Zurgi but we aren't allowed to, the entrances and cutoffs and tempos are all dictated by the lead player in the ensmble with horn movements. And our play went VERY well, then we got to go back to our friends house and played a rousing game of DDR for three hours! I never got to talk to my friend because she left really early and I was all sweaty from DDR and didn't think it was the best time to be like "Hey I like you." *SWEAT IN YOUR FACE, GROSS!>!!!!OJR!!!!*.......Or something similar to that nature. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:17 am
Onoj
I wish we could conduct ensembles Zurgi but we aren't allowed to, the entrances and cutoffs and tempos are all dictated by the lead player in the ensmble with horn movements.

Yeah, see, that doesn't work as well with a saxophone xp Since Emma and I thought of starting the ensemble, the music teachers decided we could conduct it, meaning we also do the rehearsals and get to yell at them to work on stuff and whatnot. Great fun.  

Zurgi

Onoj

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 11:13 am
Zurgi
Onoj
I wish we could conduct ensembles Zurgi but we aren't allowed to, the entrances and cutoffs and tempos are all dictated by the lead player in the ensmble with horn movements.

Yeah, see, that doesn't work as well with a saxophone xp Since Emma and I thought of starting the ensemble, the music teachers decided we could conduct it, meaning we also do the rehearsals and get to yell at them to work on stuff and whatnot. Great fun.

I will admit that it is hard with a saxophone but our saxophones still manage to do it. That just means we're better. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 11:36 am
Onoj
Zurgi
Onoj

I will admit that it is hard with a saxophone but our saxophones still manage to do it. That just means we're better. wink
You are probably older too, and playing longer.  

Thaxul

Onoj

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:31 pm
thaxul
Onoj
Zurgi
Onoj

You are probably older too, and playing longer.

Lol yeah it was just a joke. How come you don't wear your scarf any more? You didn't sell it did you?

Also has anyone checked out the prices on scarves lately?! Then are going for almost 450k. This is getting ridiculous.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:40 pm
No, I didn't sell it and I don't plan to. I just like this avatar alot, and the scarf doesn't go with it.

The inflation on all o3 donation items is ridiculous. 55ok+ for OMG's and AFK's, 3mil+ for DT's and almost 6mil for minis. Alot harder to get these items.

Thaxul

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:32 pm
Onoj

Well, I'm not saying that I couldn't cue someone by moving a saxophone, but knowing the grade nines in the group, they wouldn't be able to follow it too well sweatdrop They don't pay enough attention as it is.  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games