Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3178 3179 3180 3181 3182 3183 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:34 pm

xXlildizzle1516Xx
Shruikan Tenshi
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Yeah, Didin't see that Shuriken was a human puppet, lol

I was wondering how he went from "Your a bit stringer right now" to "If you strongly believe you can bet me the go ahead and try, I could use another Human puppet"

Anyway *looks at rock*

question

huh???? meh? eh? I lost. Anyways lets do this!!!!!!!!

oh and with rock she doesn't want anyone dying so I said I'll try not to kill you or w/e. Its up to you but lets do this!!!!!!!!!

@Ice: Hahahaha.....NORMALLY that'll be the case....well I'll leave it right there. Maybe I should kill you......

oh well either way I have two rpcs XD

Ok...I wont kill you no more..you seem to be back to normal.

Again, why'd you insult me for no reason, seriously. Your usually cool, what happened?? confused

I was messin around seriously. And was bummed out, my gf hasa very hard time irl and its buggin me how people are treatin her and what not.

And it wasn't insult it was playing around, but yeah. I won't kill you and if Im about to by accident I'll make it to where it doesn't. I just want to enjoy myself. But rock on the other hand.....wants to kick your a** for leaving her to do this XD
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:38 pm

We'll I change my game plan to win, not kill you.

lol. I didn't leave her XD, She was talking to a clone the whole time!!

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:39 pm

xXlildizzle1516Xx
We'll I change my game plan to win, not kill you.

lol. I didn't leave her XD, She was talking to a clone the whole time!!

Same lol, then we can judge if we would really be a deadly combo!!!!

XD i know, she said she didn't know why till reading sound kage tower place. lol
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:47 pm

lol, this is gonna be the second fight I've had that I wasn't 100 percent sure of victory, though the way the first one was I should have been a bit more confident, I mean I beat jwalker pretty easy, and he reminded me alot of you.

lol, smart place, Sand is one of the elements I choose to ignore. I wanted to choose a place where it would be equal. With my speed I could get out of the sand quick enough though.

Hmm, did rock leave the place yet??

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:50 pm

xXlildizzle1516Xx
lol, this is gonna be the second fight I've had that I wasn't 100 percent sure of victory, though the way the first one was I should have been a bit more confident, I mean I beat jwalker pretty easy, and he reminded me alot of you.

lol, smart place, Sand is one of the elements I choose to ignore. I wanted to choose a place where it would be equal. With my speed I could get out of the sand quick enough though.

lol I get that alot, I'll mix it up for you so be ready XD

lol yeah. Aside from that it makes things interesting and most people don't go there anyways. And yes your speed is fast, but it doesn't mean you'll always be faster. But hey we'll see how things go XD I'm waitin on ya anyways.

Um, not yet lol
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:53 pm

Shruikan Tenshi
xXlildizzle1516Xx

lol yeah. Aside from that it makes things interesting and most people don't go there anyways. And yes your speed is fast, but it doesn't mean you'll always be faster. But hey we'll see how things go XD I'm waitin on ya anyways.

Um, not yet lol

lol, I wish I could say the same, Im either underestimated or overestimated.

Yes it does 8laughs maniacally* Yeah but combined with the rain style and Akuma Hiraise I basically have sekkai reigan and Byakugan XD

YAY!!!

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:54 pm

Shruikan Tenshi
The_Epic_Muffin
Shruikan Tenshi
XD thats up to him. If he wants to try to kill me then it'll be a whole new ball park

@firu: Im busy now since Dizzle wants to fight me. He's very sure he can beat me

@muffin: Hmmmm

I certainly hope that's a considering hmm....Like I said, I'm no cheapskate.

who is going to attack you?

That demon dude. He's a mist jonin, and he was the one who told Rockgirl809 to stop smoking pot.

I believe he intends to hunt me down as soon as I get Sharingan...so if you accept my offer, we're going to have to meet somehow before he gets to me....Then we could stick together for a while, so he won't attack me. XD
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:56 pm

You could always come to Sound, Muffin XD

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:57 pm

The_Epic_Muffin
Shruikan Tenshi
The_Epic_Muffin
Shruikan Tenshi
XD thats up to him. If he wants to try to kill me then it'll be a whole new ball park

@firu: Im busy now since Dizzle wants to fight me. He's very sure he can beat me

That demon dude. He's a mist jonin, and he was the one who told Rockgirl809 to stop smoking pot.

I believe he intends to hunt me down as soon as I get Sharingan...so if you accept my offer, we're going to have to meet somehow before he gets to me....Then we could stick together for a while, so he won't attack me. XD

I got your back, he touches you, I'll get him, I'll put my life on the line for a _____ ninja.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:58 pm

The_Epic_Muffin
Shruikan Tenshi
The_Epic_Muffin
Shruikan Tenshi

Yea you can hang with me until dizzle is done,im going to mist where the hokage and the rock kage and the amekage are.If he trys anything they will kill him.

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:01 pm

The_Epic_Muffin
Shruikan Tenshi
The_Epic_Muffin
Shruikan Tenshi

That wont stop him.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:03 pm

xXlildizzle1516Xx
Shruikan Tenshi
xXlildizzle1516Xx

Um, not yet lol

lol, I wish I could say the same, Im either underestimated or overestimated.

Yes it does 8laughs maniacally* Yeah but combined with the rain style and Akuma Hiraise I basically have sekkai reigan and Byakugan XD

YAY!!!

lol yeah I feel ya.

ROFL!!!!! I got a bunch of my own suprises, but somethin tells me after this I may have to repair a puppet or two. Most likely one of my favs, being Zaboko.

XD i know!!!!!

@Muffin: I can have my rpc Raiden take care of you?But if yoru a mist nin zane and a bunch of others. No better yet go to grass. Masumi will rape and then kill him

Shruikan Tenshi

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:05 pm

Ooooh, so many options! biggrin

But, I'll need to go learn Doton and Raiton, so I'm expecting to spend some time in those two villages.

And I'm pretty sure an S-ranked puppet user would whoop his a**. If not, hopefully I can help with some limited moves I might have by that time. And if all else fails, dizzle and Shruikan may be friends at that time after battling, from their previous talks of combos, so they might both be there. biggrin
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:10 pm

Just thought i'd remind you he has bloodline crusher, and is one of the oldest people so far to have it, so he's pretty knowledgeable in its abilities, and uses.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3178 3179 3180 3181 3182 3183 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games