Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3179 3180 3181 3182 3183 3184 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:30 am

Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Normal isn't exactly where I was going with this, but okay rofl
what gave me away?
The fact that you and I think alike on certain things, that just right there says something sin't right.
that would do it
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:31 am

[demonic guardian]
Sauvie, how long have you held a grudge against anyone?

Slave of Sithis

Seaphron

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:32 am

Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
what gave me away?
The fact that you and I think alike on certain things, that just right there says something sin't right.
that would do it
Yeah pretty much.

Well let's see Demonic, he still has one on Draken for something that happened in what like february?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:36 am

Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
what gave me away?
that would do it
Yeah pretty much.

Well let's see Demonic, he still has one on Draken for something that happened in what like february?
Whenever the Second twg peaked in interest when I was... "NEXT" and that might have been february

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Slave of Sithis

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:36 am

Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
what gave me away?
that would do it
Yeah pretty much.

The Werewolf game(was Rogue Ravel the seer during that time), Draken was the feral, Sauvie was the preist, Wayne the Fear monger. Sauvie taunted the feral and got killed rather than me. Thanks for the help Sauvie, know that your deaht wasn't in vain.

But I still hold a grudge against quite a few people from second grade and I'm going to be in 11th grade when school starts back up.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:43 am

[demonic guardian]
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
what gave me away?
that would do it
Yeah pretty much.

The Werewolf game(was Rogue Ravel the seer during that time), Draken was the feral, Sauvie was the preist, Wayne the Fear monger. Sauvie taunted the feral and got killed rather than me. Thanks for the help Sauvie, know that your deaht wasn't in vain.

But I still hold a grudge against quite a few people from second grade and I'm going to be in 11th grade when school starts back up.
XD yeah I know I was in the game, i had no alliances. I was the invincible townie.

Wow second grade? What could they possibly have done? (Woot I am going to be a junior as well)

@Sauvie - Wow that was an oddly accurate guess.

Seaphron

Slave of Sithis

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:45 am

Seaphron
[demonic guardian]
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
that would do it
Yeah pretty much.

XD yeah I know I was in the game, i had no alliances. I was the invincible townie.

Wow second grade? What could they possibly have done? (Woot I am going to be a junior as well)

I don't remember, but I have learned that if I forgive it, they'll only take it as an invite to harrass me even more.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:52 am

QUICK EDIT LOL

User Image

QUICK EDIT LOL

Maxim_from_Lufia

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:52 am

Seaphron
[demonic guardian]
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
that would do it
Yeah pretty much.

Hey I could be wrong, all I know is the 3rd twg peaked when I died and started gettinginto it more and that was late feb so you might have been right on
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:53 am

Maxim_from_Lufia
QUICK EDIT LOL

User Image

QUICK EDIT LOL
Dude Loonie Bling!

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Seaphron

[demonic guardian]
I don't remember, but I have learned that if I forgive it, they'll only take it as an invite to harass me even more.
But if it was nine years again it doesn't even make sense to hold it against them, second graders do stupid thing that's just normal, and why hold a grudge over something you cant even remember?

@Maxim - NICE!

@Sauvie - Meh we all know what we are talking about XD

PAU

Waynebrizzle

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:54 am

PAU
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:55 am

Seaphron
[demonic guardian]
I don't remember, but I have learned that if I forgive it, they'll only take it as an invite to harass me even more.
But if it was nine years again it doesn't even make sense to hold it against them, second graders do stupid thing that's just normal, and why hold a grudge over something you cant even remember?

@Maxim - NICE!

@Sauvie - Meh we all know what we are talking about XD

Because i was about to forgive them once, they saw that and harrassed me even more for it. It's defense for me.

Slave of Sithis

Maxim_from_Lufia

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:56 am

Sauvie
Maxim_from_Lufia
QUICK EDIT LOL

User Image

QUICK EDIT LOL
Dude Loonie Bling!

Heh. : P

@Seaphron: Thanks xd
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3179 3180 3181 3182 3183 3184 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games