Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3186 3187 3188 3189 3190 3191 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Angels-of-Life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:29 pm
WAH! FINALS START TOMORROW!!! :GONK:  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:20 pm
wow i feel old, ive been on gaia since 2003  

Gash Rain

Angels-of-Life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:22 pm
xD  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:51 pm
Oh
Em
Eff
Gee

I'm actually here! Well, for now at least. We didn't have physics lab last week, which means no write-up to be done tonight!

Oh yeah, I think I'll change my avatar to get into the season's feelings as well . . .  

Gale OverDrive

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:17 am
NeoNeon
I know nothing of this so-called Sui.

Sui is the distilled and sentient form of awesomeness.

I've been on Gaia about the same amount of time, methinks. Gash.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:27 am
I've been on here since Oct. of 04.... I think >>
Gotta remember what I renamed my first account...

EDIT: 10/06/04 to be exact.  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Cobalt

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:08 am
I was here in 2003 (wasn't it the Elementa Circle Guild we were a part of, Gash?), but I took a 2/3ish year hiatus, so technically I haven't been here that long, maybe a few years consecutively. *shrug*

Aww, I miss the Elementa Guild now. My first roleplaying ever was in that guild.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:13 am
My time in Gaia was a lot less structured before the Refuge. To be honest, I am unsure of the exact date I joined.  

Ruined Horizon

Distinct Genius

5,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

AlesterFirestar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:34 am
ive been hacked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crying crying crying crying crying crying for those who dont know im alwy rowanwinds mule and ive notice items missing my hermes moon and cocokitty so far crying crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:29 am
Hmm, new items. I like some stuff, but I need to update my collectibles. Shame non of them are particularly valuble.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Gash Rain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:58 am
Yeah Cobalt the old Circle of Elementa days, wow I was such a mega newb back then. Cha I could barley rp at that time, the old infamous one liners xp I do miss the guild though but I love the theory behind the elements. Its pretty acurate.

Also Mangi you seem familar like I know ive bumped into you somewhere in gaia. Were you ever in the FFVII guild? or hmm well I just cant place it right now.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:17 am
Hey, um, anyone who's interested I suppose. I'm new to the guild but not new to rping or even gaia.

You can call me Lor (yes that's a lowercase L, not an uppercase I in my username XP)

I've been on gaia since '04 with a couple of 4-5 month hiatus' along the way. I actually started rping in MSN chatrooms and groups before I even fuond gaia so I have like 6 years of experience. Give or take or course.

I won't say that I'm "advanced literate" or whatever. But I know how to form a sentence, I know how to keep an rp interesting with the right partner(s) and I'm pretty open minded.

So, that's all I have to say I guess. Feel free to pm me or ask me questions or whatever. ^_^ And hello again!  

Nebulous Nerd

Feral Hellhound

Gash Rain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:48 pm
Hi Lor, yeah some people can get pretty serious about Rp'ing. But in my opinion as long as its not a liner a longer than a 5 sentaces it will be alright.

Cant say Ive ever rp'd using any chat progam but I perfer forurms maybe thats why.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:50 pm
*gluggles new person even though her heart isnt into it*

coco kitty gone that yoder gave me when i started and hermes moon too *(is beyound reason depressed*  

AlesterFirestar

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:53 pm
Didn't you have a Coco Kitty and Hermes' Moon on your main account, dear? Or, was Alwyn the one affected?

Also, welcome, Lor! *gluggles and does the Welcome Dance*

I think I started in '03, like Cobalt. Took a little hiatus after a major surgery in '04. I came back at some point (can't remember when), but wasn't very active at all. It wasn't until I joined the Refuge that I became active again.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3186 3187 3188 3189 3190 3191 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games