Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:44 am
User Image

Tera walked to an open spaced then glanced to see if Zeramaru followed.
"Hm I did not ask his name yet." she laughed at the thought as she flipped her hair.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:50 am
User Image

Zeramaru followed her into the open space of grass. "This is a nice spot what do you want to talk about?" Zeramaru said sitting and he patted a patch of grass in front of him so Tera could sit there.

((UNLESS YOU HAVE THE HYOTON BLOODLINE OR A SNOW VILLAGER YOU CANT LEARN ICE!!!! HELL SNOW VILLAGER'S CANT USE ICE EITHER THEY USE SNOW!))

((in calm again))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:54 am
"I dont know what to do. I am gennin now and I can do more but I dont know what." Tera said as she sat, she said it loudly almost shouting.
"Oh I'm sorry!" She quickly said covering her mouth.
"I have not even asked your name, what is it?" Tera asked leaning forward a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:54 am
((Thanks, I needed to know that))
Fenrir nodded and continued to practice his jutsu. This time the clone kept a physical shape. Fenrir grinned as he realized then that he just needed to perfect it if he was ever going to use it in battle.

"Good, but be careful sensei." Fenrir said as his grin widened. He was now practically rushing to perfect the technique. "That guy, Zeramaru is back in the village. It took a while, he's probably wearing other people's clothes, but I can smell him." Fenrir completed his clone jutsu and a wind clone appeared beside him. It growled. "He's near"

Ayame nodded to Daisuke, and kept a close eye on Fenrir. Since he now knew that his opponent was in the village, Ayame knew that Fenrir would take off after him if he got the chance.  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:00 pm
Zeramaru grabbed Tera and hugged her.
"I'm Zeramaru. Dont be afraid I would never hurt YOU" he whispered in her ear as they hugged.
"Well help me. Help me understand myself." Zeramaru said letting go of Tera.
"You'll be a great kunoichi. Be a medic this village is known for great medics." he said standing.

((oh by the way since we live in the same city rofl Can I have your Cell No? ))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:02 pm
((you'll get it in a pm blaugh ))

Tera was shocked at what Zeramaru said. "It is him. He likes me?!?! He's cute. WAIT IT IS HIM!" she was bombarded by thoughts like those and could not move.  

ACsweetpea

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:03 pm
Korioki was at his arena-ish part of the training grounds (sry if i seem stalkerish xD) and started to chew on his clan prepairing for the C2 Hiden Snake and after chewing the clay to the requierd limit his hands spat the clay out and just formed a worm-like thing placing it on the ground and watching it grow to the size of a car "HUH!? IT ACTUALY WORKED!?!?" korioki said while being amased "ok snake now go under and plant!" korioki grinned as he was concentrateing on his fire chakra this time and prepairing for the incinerateing hale "now lets see if this works" sayd korioki while being concentrated and w8ing for the snake to turn up on the other side of the field  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:07 pm
Fenrir tried the jutsu yet again. This time, four clones appeared on either side of Fenrir. "Hmmm. That was close. I think five clones is my limit for now." he said to himself as he pushed himself to perfecting his newly learned jutsu.
Ayame decided to ward off any suspicion Fenrir may have had of her keeping an eye on him by practicing her academy jutsu. She was better than Fenrir at it, but there was always time to make things faster. From the corner of her eye, she kept Fenrir's position in check.  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

D a i j b

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:20 pm
"I know. I can sense him and his vile presence. But for now, just keep calm and practice."

((I gotta go for now. I'll try and come back on later. I can't guarantee anything yet.))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:45 pm
The once hooded figure arrived at the training grounds, taking out some puppets to teach the kid what he needed to know.....

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:50 pm
Sarium appeared loking for someone, his eyes light up showing thast he found them, he ran over to the hooded figure "What is your name anyway" he asked plesantly.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:53 pm
((BUYO! It's you!))

Fenrir performed the jutsu and five wind clones encircled him. Suddenly sharp bones shot out of the body, and as they looked at their ivory appendages, they all said one after the other. "This-is-going-to-be-fun." The real Fenrir ended the sentence with a fanged grin.

((Jutsu completed!))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:07 pm
((ye sorry bout earlier))

The figure smiled, "I have been called many a name, but you may call me Jake," he spoke in a calm voice, "now, puppetry, first off, do u own a puppet?" he asked the kid.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:40 pm
((lol sarium mind if we team up XD Sasori/Deidara style XD))

Korioki noticed his snake leave the ground on the other side of the field "Time for the endgame! BLAZE FILED!!!" Korioki yelled befor slowly utering the words... incinerateing hale and then blowing up his mines. after a few minuts the smoke cleared only to let korioki find a pile of burned hey only left from dummies that wer on the ground and hanging from the trees "Ah the smell of sucsess  

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:43 pm
((i'm surprised no one remembered that my rpc blinded the hokage, killed 3 leaf nin, and caused destruction and chaos.....during a time of peace))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games