Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:58 pm
((Id rather have a professional to do Keliah and Jean's voice as well as every other character of mine, I dont think I'd sound right for anime))

So where is our first place of training...I'm sure we all have shortcomings in different terrains, but from what I saw up there...every place is beneficial... she projected thinking of any other methods that they could think of.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:03 am
Tenshi felt his hand being grasped and snaped out of the state of shock, he looked in the direction of Morganna and then grasped her hand as he turned back to his father, they were nearly the same height but Mitsuki was taller. He wanted to go over and speak with his father but he wanted to wait till Ricky had the Residue.  

Celestin Selone

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:00 am
Mewchloe
Chelan noticed a storm coming. She raised her arms straight in front of her and closed her eyes. She could see the water in everything; their surrounding, and even inside the beings around her. The water in the air was shifting because of the storm. "Water in everything can be manipulated " she thought. Chelan began calling on her new ability to control lightning. She slowed the water in the air considerable so that the others could see even in the sotrm. Chelan then lept into the air. "Balance....controll..." she breathed. She flipped at just the right time turning in the air when lightning was about to strike. She pointed out he pointer and middle finger out. The lighting struck her hands and she moved quickly. Her other hand touched the one that had been struck and whipped back. Chelan pointed to the ground stopping the lightning, from hiting anyone at all; redirecting it into the earth. She landed in a spread out crouch opening her eyes facing the being. Her eyes dance with the electricty that had just gone through her, they shown with a new intensity.

Lilith looked over a ledge. It faced another level a few yards down another length of grass on the mountain. She saw a male with short hair. Liltih gasped. "Arthor" she said lookign at him in amazement. She had thought he had been dead.

{{Hey where's Arthor's profile?}}

(( ah I think I told ...Mahareshi Rorsch to delete them due to...i didn't need.. But I guess I'll make his profile again...))

Author stood there and looked back. "Lilith?" as Author slowly turned to see her standing. Of course she thought he was dead due to the rumor and all. But Tezu kept him alive..just in secret. Author stood there smiling with a small grin. "Its been awhile" as he smiled.

Silva was in his room as usual meditating on Tezu's training. Even by the time meeting Nephilis, his wife which he didn't know he had one and kids which he hadn't seen. But all this took in as he started to feel uneasy...  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:13 am
{I'm gonna be gone today don't leave me completely behind crying crying }  

Mewchloe

xLulie

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:08 am
Lunia smiled at Nephilis and bowed her head to him in respect. "Dad..." she said as she just looked at her father with happiness in her eyes. Before she hugged him tightly, "I never knew four weeks in my life could go so slow without talking to you..." she said, as she let go of him and then looked at Rou, chuckling gently. "Her there my handsome bundle of joy, getting looks like your father i see huh?" she said as she placed her hand out for Rou to take. As she then smiled again, "I think the mission went okay, i left early because i just had to talk to you... and Alastor is getting on my nerves..." she said, smirking slightly. Just happy that she was with the one person who meant more than the world to her.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:20 am
Ricky watched as Mitsuki handed him the residue in the container "I'll do my best not to" He said as he took it. "Uhh...thanks Mitsuki" He said. He looked at the group "Well here goes" He said. He opened the container and felt the residue. "Umm...Kessaris what exactly am I supposed to do with it" He said feeling a little confused. He felt a little diffrent but he wasn't sure if that was from being near the residue or if it was working.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:29 am
Kessaris walks over to the to jar and places a hand over it. He creates a tiny storm cloud and makes it rain inside of the jar, half-filling it. "You drink it. Simple as that." He smiles as he turns to walk to Alastor. "Bottoms up."

~~~

"Yeah....he has a knack of doing that." Nephilis cracks a smile, then becomes serious in tone and face. "Lunia, did you stay long enough to see the thing that appeared? Not too long ago I felt something far stronger than most of us...what is it that's back there?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 9:39 am
"Thanks" Ricky said. he frowned and looked at the jar "over the lips and past the gums look out stomache here it comes" He said half jokingly. He drank it and nearly gagged he forced himself to swallow it. "That tasted horrible" He said. He looked at Alastor and Kessaris "So now what I just use it like my normal powers?" He said not realy sure how it worked.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:49 am
"No." Alastor responds. "First you're going to fall because of a pain shooting through your body starting from your stomach. Part one. Part two, you'll have a feeling of hundreds of burning needles poking inside and out. That's your cellular system rearraging making room for the new code of power. After that, you'll stand and then you can use it like your normal power." Al shrugs his shoulders and sighs. "That's it in a nut shell Richard."  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:58 am
(okay that just seems mean and painfull)

Ricky's jaw dropped "Your kidding me right" He said. He looked at Kessaris "He can't be serious" He said. He frowned knowing this wasn't going to be fun. As if on cue he fell forward to his knees as pain seemed to shoot through him. He could feel the pain racing through his entire body. He then collapsed forwards the rest of the way as it moved to part two. He let out a yell from the intense pain he was going through. The whole time he was hoping the pain would stop soon. What was moment felt like forever. When it was finally over he stood up shakily "I hate you both right now" He said to Kessaris and Alastor out of anger. He swun his fist down angrily and ended up sending a particle beam smashing through the ground. "Oh..wow" He said before falling over from feeling tired and sore.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:11 am
"Good move." Alastor said, helping Ricky up. "Mine was probably worse...gravity and all. I felt like I was being crushed....I can't describe the pain I felt on my spine. Anyway, now that that's over, I guess we can, as Kessaris said, hit the bricks and train until we can't anymore."

"Yeah. We have 24 hours to utilize to the fullest. The tie is done, so now, neither one of us can be Celestial King, huh?"

"If one of us dies. I'm not going to try to kill you. I'm done with that. I've learned that if I try to beat you through planning, it won't work. You have a team of friends and so do I. There is nothing I can do now but help save the Earth."

"Wow." Kessaris tilits his head in confusion then smiles. "Wow...just wow. Where'd the epihany come from?"

"Nowhere. Right now, I have a city to help fix. Ready to go Chelan?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:20 am
Ricky smiled and looked at Kessaris "It's nice to know we have more allies" He said. He looked back at Alastor "Thanks for helping me up" He said. He looked into the sky "Lets just hope all of this wasn't for nothing" He said. He only wondered if they realy could be ready in a day. "So I've learned I can do particle beams what else did the residue make me able to do?" He asked.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:40 am
"Well from history, we learned you can change and rearrange the chemical makeup of things. Alchemy basically and you can heat the particle in the air to the point of explosion. Nuclear explosiong on a subatomic scale."

"All in all, you can manipulate atoms, ionic and covalent bonds, and the slight charge that keeps atoms together. You may as well call yourself a god now Ricky. Let's just hope that with Tsuki's training in the element will prepare you for tomorrow."  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:42 am
((I could see it... but i would just glare at you as you laughed at me.))

Riko watched Ricky, flinching a little until he was finished. "I don't remember it being so... harsh... maybe it was because I took mine five years ago." She muttered and shrugged, thinking about how much pain she was in. Riko remembered blacking out and then trying to walk away from Kessaris and telling him the news about leaving. That wasn't the best idea but she enjoyed Tenshu.  

Maha clone

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:51 am
Ricky thought for a moment and picked up a rock "Alright if what you say is true I should be able to change this rock into somthing else or make it explode." He said. He threw the rock in the air and focused reforming it into a saphire. "Not what I was intending but atleast it didn't blow up" He said. He smiled "And as a bonus next time someone pisses me off I can rearange their chemical make up to that of a dog" He said with a chuckle even though he was joking he wondered if he could do it. He then thought of somthing else "Wait in theory if I got good enough at this do you think it would be possible to change those creatures back at least partialy" He asked not sure if he could get an answer.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games