Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gears of War - Defending Jacinto (Finished) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 328 329 330 331 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:36 pm
The compartment opened up a moment after he put the barrel down.
Naro remained silent.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:44 pm
"For once me running off proved to be good, huh?" Soqed chuckled as she slowly made her way to the back, gently setting Hilda inside.

Soqed stared at her for a few moments, before giving a closed eye smile.
"You'll be home and safe soon, I promise." She said before closing the compartment.

"Come on, Naro..." Soqed groaned, beginning to walk towards the hole he crashed through.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:46 pm
"Wait." Naro said, opening up the center of the suit.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:52 pm
"No time to wait, Naro." Soqed grunted. "We gotta get out of here before more come." She groaned, propping herself up against the side of the hole.

"Come on."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:53 pm
"You're in no condition to go out there. If you walk out there, you're going to die." he said, getting out, in standard armor.
"You're riding inside the suit while it's on a pinpointed destination." he said, picking up one of the locust weapons.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:58 pm
"I'm fine." Soqed grunted. "A few bullets in my back isn't going to stop me from walking of this damn building with what little pride I'm allowed to have."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:00 pm
"THAT'S AN ORDER SOLDIER." Naro barked, pointing at the suit.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:07 pm
Soqed slowly looked back at Naro, giving him a dull stare before she looked around the room, her eyes following her own blood trail.
Judging by how much blood she was losing, she knew she was going to die either way. Yet, she couldn't bring herself to tell Naro. So she decided to humor him.

"Fine..." She grunted, pushing herself off the wall and stumbling to his suit, crawling inside.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:09 pm
"And while you're in there, find a way to control the bleeding. If you die on me, I'll find a way to bring you back and make you do push-ups for three days straight..." Naro grumbled as the suit began to move on its own after closing.
Naro followed the suit.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:58 am
"Most of my wounds are on my back, Naro..." Soqed said, giving a tired sigh as she sat down inside the suit the best should could.
"I can't do anything."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:21 am
"...Just make sure you don't bleed out, alright?" Naro asked with a sigh as they began walking back to the Hospital.
Had there been any Locusts left to fight, they were either wounded or stupid...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:11 pm
Fortunately, the Locust were smart. For now. But signs were obvious in the sky that they were far from gone. They were attacking the city now.

Soqed only grunted back in response. She couldn't assure Naro she'd survive at this point, but she wasn't going to promise him death either.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:19 pm
Naro was already on the radio.
"Command, unless you have yet to look out the window, we're getting hit hard by Locusts!" he yelled into the comm-unit.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:17 pm
"Yes, we can tell." Hoffman growled back to Naro. "The Locusts are hitting everything we have with everything they have. Whole city is getting attacked."

"Where the Hell are you and your squad?!"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:03 pm
"We're returning to the bulk of the COG forces right now. Soqed, our medic, is injured. Badly. I cooked a good number of the Locusts already, so this way's rather clear, sir." Naro replied, looking back at Soqed.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 328 329 330 331 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games