Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
Spastic Spazzing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 370 371 372 373 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:06 am
Me in Lake Kindred today:
(There were SO. MANY. TREES. today! Which, like, was great and all, don't get me wrong, but I was trying to level up my Fafnir and he can't fight trees. ;w; Eventually had to give in and move to an area other than the wilds to get his last bit of experience to level.)

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:22 am
The Winter holiday is coming, so we all know what this means...

Padoru coming to invade all of the anime themed youtubers we watch:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:43 am
Another lazy day, so sleepy... =w=

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:51 am
i'd love to have a full on lazy day, but life and my own self don't let me.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:16 pm
Tobi Kaito
i'd love to have a full on lazy day, but life and my own self don't let me.

I mean, I won't lie, even on lazy days I spend a lot of time wrestling with anxiety and my own head.
(There's always SOMETHING to worry about... )
But just having a little bit to laze and rest can be nice, even if thoughts are still chasing themselves in circles in my head.

On another note, today was NOT a lazy day, as I accompanied my beau to the grocery store. This is the first time I've left the house for something other than doctor or ER in... two months?
It was exhausting, I literally collapsed in the hall in front of our door as soon as we got inside. I'll probably spend most of the rest of the day in bed with a book.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:28 pm
Decided to have movie night with the beau last night.
I chose Prince of Persia.
It was just as good and terrible as the last time we watched it.
Seriously, I love this movie, it's equal parts terrible and amazing.
Still not sure why it was so universally hated, though...
I mean, okay, the CG was awful, and the acting was laughable, but it's still a fun movie!
I remember the biggest complaint being that it wasn't "Prince of Persia" enough, and after watching it again, I wonder if I watched the same movie as the people making those complaints, because I don't think it could have been more Prince of Persia without just playing cutscenes from the games...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:46 am
It's hair dyeing day!
But not for me.
Beau decided to go back to purple, so I'm going to have my hands full with bleaching and coloring today.
Went ahead and did a trim, too, while I was at it, to get some of the worst damage off before I go doing MORE damage.
Who needs professionals when you have a detail oriented significant other to do your hair, right?

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:58 am
The beau's hair turned out well~
Wound up with an unintentional ombre because some of the hair resisted the bleach, but the rest was already at the proper level of lightening and I didn't want to risk more damage than necessary.
But the ombre looks nice and the beau is happy with it and that's what counts, right?
(My legs are really sore from the hair dyeing adventures, though. I spent a couple hours on my feet between the bleaching and dyeing process, which doesn't sound like much to the average person probably, but I was practically bedridden for a month while I was sick, so it's a lot for me still, haha~ )

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:39 pm
I been stuck in playing aliens fireteam elite with friends since I wake up for the past few days I been gone now, but today I'm honestly only here now easily because my one friend was getting sick yesterday & I guess today is a break day for he's either breaking for today recovering more, or he's out going to find out what he has with a doctor idk.

(course I say this now and we're all known to also jump into games normally around late noon as of 4pm and play until early mornings as well, so could be that today.)

Other than that we played some other games here and there but mostly the aliens fireteam elite seen above (assuming the gif worked well & didn't fight until I just gave up trying to work the gif or find one that worked which means finding about five to seven gifs I see that I enjoy and trying to make them each work 3 to 4 times.) mostly cause of reasons it's leaving game pass this 15th and atm of things idk how soon I can purchase it to own tbh.

(even though I ain't too worried in reality of matters, I'm still stressing over the exact same issues of things in my life I say I ain't stressing over. sweatdrop arrow xp )

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:34 am
My beau and his coworkers every evening:
They've been playing CoD obsessively, which makes it hard to find time to do anything that ISN'T that in the evenings with the beau. =w=;
(I mean, unless I tell the coworkers to d**k off, which is definitely an option, I just don't like to enact the Wifely ******** Off, hah~ )
They played a lot of Apex before that.
Honestly, as far as I'm concerned, they're both the same game with different skins, but one is free, so it baffles me that people actually pay sixty bucks for the latest iteration of Call of Duty Shoot-a-Man.
(Of course, I wouldn't pay for it at all, or play either, I hate almost every shooter ever, especially those of the "everything is locked behind online play" variety.)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:36 am
Honestly just wanted to stay in bed and read all day today.
Instead I got up and actually worked out a bit for the first time in weeks.
It was all fairly low impact stuff, mostly yoga, but I'll probably be feeling it tomorrow, anyway.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:57 am
Honestly been not liking my life as late because I been going down the memories rabbit hole of mine, and also looking at current event things happening to me in it.
But thankfully I don't always have times like that too much, so hopefully in a while if not tomorrow my mood will brighten up again.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:42 am
So sleepy today...
I just wanna go back to bed, I'm practically falling asleep at my computer, but an event started in XIV, prioritiesssss. ;w;

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:51 am
My plans for Christmas are set.
Laze around and watch The Hogfather, my beau's favorite holiday movie.
(It's so freeing not to have to worry about planning around my family's s**t for once.)

It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 370 371 372 373 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games