Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elainya

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:37 pm
Zurgi
Onoj
I will admit that it is hard with a saxophone but our saxophones still manage to do it. That just means we're better. wink

Well, I'm not saying that I couldn't cue someone by moving a saxophone, but knowing the grade nines in the group, they wouldn't be able to follow it too well sweatdrop They don't pay enough attention as it is.

*Sniff* What are 9th graders comming to lately? I remember the days of marching in field shows with my bass clarinet in 9th grade. I didn't want to march with the bass clarinet, and I told my teacher that bass clarinets didn't march, but he insisted. Imagine trying to find a strap for it!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:59 pm
Zurgi
Onoj
I will admit that it is hard with a saxophone but our saxophones still manage to do it. That just means we're better. wink

Well, I'm not saying that I couldn't cue someone by moving a saxophone, but knowing the grade nines in the group, they wouldn't be able to follow it too well sweatdrop They don't pay enough attention as it is.

Lol I know I was just joking. I know exactly what you are talking about too we just have to make it work though because our rules prohibit the use of conductors other than lead players. Do you guys have to memorize your solos for contest?  

Onoj

Onoj

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:47 pm
Stupid glitch.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 9:04 am
This guild is dying. sad

I might as well post this now, instead of later 'cause I am most likely to forget. I won't be online much, if at all, over the next 10 days or so as I will be having a french staying with me and I will have to entertain him, so yeah. No internet for me.

Thaxul

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 1:42 pm
I know why I'm not posting.

Some one killed it with the "no off-topic"ness. Now me, and probably everyone else, is scared to post at all. In fear of the wrath of the gods.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 1:46 pm
Glorfirith Annun

Some one killed it with the "no off-topic"ness. Now me, and probably everyone else, is scared to post at all. In fear of the wrath of the gods.

stare

One would assume that being off-topic was still allowed in the off-topic thread.  

Falathrim

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 1:48 pm
Falathrim
Glorfirith Annun

stare

One would assume that being off-topic was still allowed in the off-topic thread.

Way to state the obvious. But this is where most of the off topic is anyway. Still complaints of being off topic though. So, I didn't post off topic... meaning here or anywhere else.

That's just me though. I don't like posting after big telling offs.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:07 pm
Glorfirith Annun
Falathrim
Glorfirith Annun

stare

Way to state the obvious. But this is where most of the off topic is anyway. Still complaints of being off topic though. So, I didn't post off topic... meaning here or anywhere else.

That's just me though. I don't like posting after big telling offs.

Seconded....and I am sure everyone else does as well.  

Onoj

Falathrim

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:15 pm
So, your suggested method to cure incredulous off-topicness is to be neither off-topic nor on-topic.

Well, I suppose that works... in a not really sort of way.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:19 pm
It's the thought that counts right? sweatdrop  

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

Menegil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:32 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:33 pm
I wasn't afraid to post. Why would I be? I just didn't have anything to say until then when I did post. No other reasons besides that.  

Thaxul

Serni

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:06 pm
I usually don't have much to say either. sweatdrop

I don't see a big problem with the off-topicness though because we are still in the same guild which means we all have at least one common intrest. We came together because of that intrest, but we also have other intrests in common that we like to discuss along with that one common intrest. People just want to talk with people they have things in common with.

Although, I do think it is important to remember the main purpose of the guild and post in the on-topic threads as well.

I hope that makes sense...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:18 pm
Serni
Although, I do think it is important to remember the main purpose of the guild and post in the on-topic threads as well.

That is one of the messages I'm trying to transmit.  

Menegil
Vice Captain

Serni

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:27 pm
Menegil
Serni

That is one of the messages I'm trying to transmit.

Exactly, I still wanted you to know that I agree with you. 3nodding  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games