Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Most horrible way to die? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter
  +1
View Results

VOOIVI

Partying Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:52 am
;_; A slow, painful death and being forgotten.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:56 am
Eaten and flayed at the same time.  

Zaemos

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:43 pm
Vampire_Princess_Ishtar
Rechu
Oh Snap its Kaitlin
gonk I heard about that. Horrible way to die.

I'd hate to die in any way thats slow or painful. A friend of my mom died in a fire. D:

Aww =( I've always thought dying in a fire would be the most painful way to die, up until I watched the Saw movies.. x_____x

If I was stuck in a fire I'd probably inhale as much smoke as I could so I'd pass out before I burned to death, that is if there was no chance at all of me surviving.

Heh, those Saw movies make me thankful that I enjoy my life x3 It is a pretty good series =3

Eh, the first one is. It loses plot as the series goes on. The first one actually is good, and there's a plot/point to it lol. It's not just pointless gore. Then they just lose their appeal.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:45 pm
Skinned alive, dying in a plane crash, or my worst fear is to be buried alive. You suffocate slowly, totally alone, in a dark and enclosed place, knowing there's no chance for someone to realize that you're still alive. (Planes scare the crap out of me too. I nearly had a panic attack when I boarded the plane when first going to Germany)  

The_Brightest_Moon

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:47 pm
Rinthia
in the olden days, priests would tie a pagan's leg to a tree and let them dangle upside down with a fire under their head. After ten hours of pain and suffering of migrane symptoms, their head would explode from the heat and the collection of blood. Their loved ones were forced to watch the pagan die slowly for all ten hours. Then the priest and the enforcers would stab them all in the heart.
That was a horrible torture.
I think the worst way to die though, would be when you finally realize you can't escape and just shut down in fear. You don't fight, you don't run, you don't try. Then a sliver of hope returns, just a second too late. Condemning you to your fate... You just die soullessly...

And that's why I don't like christianity, because it's followers go completely against what Jesus taught, and think it's ok.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:57 pm
i think the worst way to die is being eaten by a zombie(if they become real)  

iiPwnage

Living Disappointments

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:51 am
Getting in a car accident, the seatbelt making your liver split open, and acids eating away at your organs while you're still consious. That's how my friend Sam died 2 months ago.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:12 pm
drowning in the water  

xxxsexyfoxyxxx

vince_uematsu_143

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:35 pm
Having you toes nibbles off, having your arms ripped off, cutting your ears, gorging out your eyes, being decapitated, having your intestines be sucked out through your genital, all while being run over by a big rig. In a foreign country. On Mars.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:10 pm
    Burning to death.
    Ow. gonk User Image
    User Image

Fairytale Endings

Airabellah

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:46 pm
drowning in a room full of people  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:32 pm

getting your head chopped off or something that involves one of your limbs getting separated from your body.

lllicit

Pal

saad089

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:32 am

the most painful way to die is either a fire/bomb or during.......s......e..........guess the last

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:26 pm

Suicide.

Taking your own life for whatever reason.
Horrifying to me now- and I've almost done it before.

flashstick

Friendly Phantom

Razberry_skittles

Amorous Darling

6,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:57 am
Getting skinned alive then slowly getting the muscle and fat sliced off by a butcher knife until you're completely bone :O  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff