Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~.: D.Gray-Man :.~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a spazztard fangirl?
  Yes
  No
  A WHAT now?
View Results

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:31 pm
Lavi looked around once more. "Maybe... but it wouldn't be easy! Look at that climb!!! It's a wonder you ever got up here, Allen!"

"I'm back. Sorry, I didn't see her anywhere near the boats. I asked and none of the boats have been moved...." Lenali said as she joined the others outside the main gate.

---

Didrika shifted and turned, the Spoofle ending up falling off her and staring up at its owner. "Mrph...."  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:42 pm
"Heheh. Yeah, it was difficult." He sighed remembering his trek to the Black Order.

Kanda glanced quickly at Lenali. "Enough of this, lets just go down there and take a look around."

"I wonder how long.. until they notice." Carlotta mumbled to herself rocking on her heels playfully. "A little rest won't hurt to much."

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:47 pm
"I guess that's really the only way to see if she left..." Lavi said as he looked off the edge of the cliff.

"It might be hard, but let's get going....I'm sure we'll find her..." Lenali said with a nod as she approached the edge as well.

---

Didirka's eyelids fluttered, not quite opening, but in any moment she could awaken.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:00 pm
Allen nodded slowly, "Alright." He glanced down the cliff side and then back at the others. "Who's first?"

Kanda passed by Allen, starting the descend down the cliff. He didn't have the patience to wait for the others at the moment.

"Hm. This is taking longer than I thought." Carlotta mumbled to herself. "I hope it doesn't take much longer."

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:10 pm
Taking after Kanda's lead, Lavi also began to climb down. "Come on, guys..."

Lenali glanced at Allen, waiting for him to start down. With her boots, it was easy enough to get to the bottom, and she didn't want to have to wait for them all.

---

Didrika's eyelids fluttered open. "H-huh......?" She muttered as she rubbed her tired eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:16 pm
Allen quickly started down after Lavi, carefully descending to the bottom.

Hearing the girl awaken, Carlotta suddenly felt nausea wash over her. A nervous sickness that almost made her collapse. Regaining her stability she looked back at Didrika but not saying a word.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:22 pm
Didrika sat up, causing the Spoofle to fall on the ground in front of her. Without a word, almost like second nature, she picked up the little white fluff-ball and placed it back into her scarf. "Carlotta.....? Where....am I?" She asked in a dazed voice, her vision still a little blurry.

---

Lenali watched the three climb down the wall and she couldn't help but feel a bit sorry for them for having to climb. Although Lavi could probably just use his hammer, he apparently hadn't thought of that.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:14 pm
"You're aright!" She gasped kneeling in front of her. "We're outside of the order."

After a while of climbing, Kanda knew that they would reach ground level soon enough. He quickened his climbing, eager to find Didrika.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:31 pm
"Wha.....what's happened....?" She asked, looking around at the trees.

---

Lavi looked down and could actually see the bottom not too far off. He sighed in relief. What could Didi possibly be doing away from the castle?!

When Lenali saw the other three approaching the bottom of the cliff, she decided to wait just a little longer before joining them on ther ground.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:20 pm
Carlotta shook her head. "You'll understand later, we have to wait for the others to arrive." She explained briefly.

Kanda reached the bottom in time and stepped back to watch the others as they neared the ground as well.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:23 pm
"Others....?" She asked, her voice still sleepy. "What others? Who....?" Once again, without being summoned, Spoofle popped out of Didrika's scarf and looked around.

----

Lavi saw Kanda already reached the bottom, only moments before he himself did. He jumped down the last few feet and looked around. "Now, where could she have gone...?"

Lenali looked over the side of the cliff and saw that the others were already at the bottom. She got ready to jump. "Innocence Invocation."  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:29 pm
Allen climbed down after and almost slipped from the cliff side as he reached the bottom. He regained a grip on the steep rock and finally reached ground level.

Kanda looked around. "We should go straight ahead for now." He answered relying on his instincts.

"Oh, Allen and the others should come back for us soon. I promise that you'll understand it all later when they explain whats happening." She looked down at the fluffy creature once more.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:41 pm
Vexis watched as Lenali's annocence activated and grabbed her by the hair before she flew off.

- Moments Before -

Komui let out a groan after the exorcists had left his field of vision. I don't wan'tto admit it, but the situation is too absure to just let them boldy go. There is foul play in this, somewhere.

Vexis shot out from around the corner, chasing another exorcist's golem, a hungry look in his eye. As he ran past Komui, his hood was grabbed and Vexis was jerked to the ground.

"Oh! What a funny coincidence it is running into you here!" Komui said cheerfully.

Vexis looked up, an annoyed look in his eye. "Don't do that,"he mumbled.

Komui smiled. "I got a little job for you."

"Really!?" Vexis jumped up to meet Komui's gaze, but wound up looking down on him due to the height difference.

I can't keep up with these personality shifts. . . Komui forced the smile to stay on his face. "Yes. Now calm down a little and let me explain . . ."
- Back to present -

"Yo, delicious. Where is the white haired freak and the other exorcists?" He asked.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:46 pm
Linali twirled around to see who'd pull her hair and call her that. "Oh. It's you. They're just looking for Didi. Now, I'm going to go help them!" She didn't really like him. It wasn't really his fault, but some of his personalities got on her bad side.

Lavi looked up the cliff. "I wonder where Linali went... she should have been here by now...."

---

"Oh, really? Then... why are we out here....? Do you know Spoofle?" Didrika picked up the fluffy ball and stared it in the eyes. It let out a soft "spoo" of a response, meaning "no idea."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:53 pm
Allen frowned and looked back up the cliff expecting Lenali to come down at any moment. "Hm, whats taking her? Lenali!" He called.

"Theres something going on back at headquarters. It's better to stay out here." She answered flatly shaking her head slowly as she did so.

All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games