Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:03 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The Gothic Rikku
Carrot-Copper
"So she would rather be maimed and martyred than live her own life?"
"She knew it would happen now leave" Derry was now slowly absorbing berry into her body.
"No. I'm going to stay and watch. I've never seen anything like this."
Berry heartless disappears and then Derry smiles and looks at her self"It is done. Berry is finally locked up inside of me" Derry attacks all of the people there. "Time to make everyone suffer in pain as i did."
* still fending off Ryed attacks* berry no...* looks at Ryed with feriocity in his eyes* look at what youve done, youve killed berry and now we have a evil Nobody on the loose, how are we gonna get her back scream * sheilds himself, the sword and sits to ponders as he sees Derry disappear*
Derry sees him and attacks him. "aww poor poor baby, lost his little friend." Derry laughed evily.
* gets stabed from behind* what where did you...* pulls out and he falls to the floor*... I...I'm...sorry Berr...ery...please forgive....me * dies xp *  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:08 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
Carrot-Copper
Berry heartless disappears and then Derry smiles and looks at her self"It is done. Berry is finally locked up inside of me" Derry attacks all of the people there. "Time to make everyone suffer in pain as i did."
* still fending off Ryed attacks* berry no...* looks at Ryed with feriocity in his eyes* look at what youve done, youve killed berry and now we have a evil Nobody on the loose, how are we gonna get her back scream * sheilds himself, the sword and sits to ponders as he sees Derry disappear*
Derry sees him and attacks him. "aww poor poor baby, lost his little friend." Derry laughed evily.
* gets stabed from behind* what where did you...* pulls out and he falls to the floor*... I...I'm...sorry Berr...ery...please forgive....me * dies xp *
A part of Berry comes out just for a second" tamajing..dont leave me ..." then in his head right before he dies she says' help me please' Derry takes back control and laughs evily. "how silly, he cant even protect the one girl he loves from being gone."Derry laughs more.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:24 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
Carrot-Copper
A part of Berry comes out just for a second" tamajing..dont leave me ..." then in his head right before he dies she says' help me please' Derry takes back control and laughs evily. "how silly, he cant even protect the one girl he loves from being gone."Derry laughs more.
then suddenly he gets up* dont underestimate your opponent *stabs her with the dark keyblade Sora use to get both his and kairis heart out, then he collapses and starts to fade saying his true last worlds* I love You forever* then poof he was gone*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:31 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
then suddenly he gets up* dont underestimate your opponent *stabs her with the dark keyblade Sora use to get both his and kairis heart out, then he collapses and starts to fade saying his true last worlds* I love You forever* then poof he was gone*
Berry heart is free and so is Derry heart she had. They floated in the air and Derry heart disappears to the realm of darkness and verry's heart turns back into a heartless and she walks to the spot where tamajing disappeared at and a tear came out. She had no idea what to do now. She felt alone and more scared  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:42 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Berry heart is free and so is Derry heart she had. They floated in the air and Derry heart disappears to the realm of darkness and verry's heart turns back into a heartless and she walks to the spot where tamajing disappeared at and a tear came out. She had no idea what to do now. She felt alone and more scared
*Somad appears almost serine, not like before all Gayish but calm and mature* so the old man Passed away, I see thats why he didnt want me to go *picks up Tamajings now fading sword and it starts to change form into a Gunblade, with an earing that resembled a Crying Wolf* i see now this is mine * notices Berry's heartless* hmm who are you i wonder *closes his eyes and smiles a big grin xd * Gudging by your sad face you must be berry *picks her up and plops her on his head* well ya coming with me, we gotta find Damos *starts to walk off* lets hope Sabishi finds us and Follows so we can look for him together, but we have to be careful of them though xd they may be triators evil *he said it as if he would to a kid* but no worries i bet With his brother gone Farmoska prabably has half his powers...whoops i think ive said to much, how about i stay quiet the rest of our time together huh??  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:47 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*Somad appears almost serine, not like before all Gayish but calm and mature* so the old man Passed away, I see thats why he didnt want me to go *picks up Tamajings now fading sword and it starts to change form into a Gunblade, with an earing that resembled a Crying Wolf* i see now this is mine * notices Berry's heartless* hmm who are you i wonder *closes his eyes and smiles a big grin xd * Gudging by your sad face you must be berry *picks her up and plops her on his head* well ya coming with me, we gotta find Damos *starts to walk off* lets hope Sabishi finds us and Follows so we can look for him together, but we have to be careful of them though xd they may be triators evil *he said it as if he would to a kid* but no worries i bet With his brother gone Farmoska prabably has half his powers...whoops i think ive said to much, how about i stay quiet the rest of our time together huh??
Berry's heartless stays close to him and was shaking. Berry was sad that cuase of her decision , tamajing is dead. Berry's heartless trys to get free but cant. She was worried she would accidently take his heart by mistake and hurt him. Berry's heartless lightly bites his arms trying to make him let go.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:53 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Berry's heartless stays close to him and was shaking. Berry was sad that cuase of her decision , tamajing is dead. Berry's heartless trys to get free but cant. She was worried she would accidently take his heart by mistake and hurt him. Berry's heartless lightly bites his arms trying to make him let go.
*see him biting his arm* Cute little fella arent ya *hold it up so that there eyes saw each other, and the heartless calmed down cuz of the lightness in the are that Somad was giving* there now your just a sweet little heartless and Berry razz  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:18 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*see him biting his arm* Cute little fella arent ya *hold it up so that there eyes saw each other, and the heartless calmed down cuz of the lightness in the are that Somad was giving* there now your just a sweet little heartless and Berry razz
Berry calms down but remains worried and doesnt get why he cares about a heartless. She looks up and bites him again lighter this time. she didnt know how to tell him 'she was afriad of taking his heart.'  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:22 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Berry calms down but remains worried and doesnt get why he cares about a heartless. She looks up and bites him again lighter this time. she didnt know how to tell him 'she was afriad of taking his heart.'
*as if he understood he told the heartless* you van bite and chew all you want little fella but i aint got a heart, im just a soul looking for Some body to protest *gave him that same cheerfull smile agian*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:27 pm
((oh oh this is how Tamajing would have looked like
User Image
i know he is ugly but the guy was old and a genuis, anyways your od enough for him so it wouldnt matter about the age difference xp
now so Damos
User Image
minu or maybe future plus the sword xd
and here is what Somad looks like
User Image yeah im weird i know it so just leave me alone emo ))  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:33 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*as if he understood he told the heartless* you van bite and chew all you want little fella but i aint got a heart, im just a soul looking for Some body to protest *gave him that same cheerfull smile agian*
Berry bite harder that he called her little. Then she looked up at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:38 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*puts it down*i see you dont like being called little confused ,hmmm*thinks and then puts his hands on his waist and bends over* how about i name, you what do you think?? wink just temperaryly, cuz you know i know that you know your Berry, but your also a heartless too, so that would make you kinda of a DemiHeartless,*stands stright up agian and taps his han on his lips* hmm howabout Demi what do you think about that name 3nodding ??  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:42 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
*puts it down*i see you dont like being called little confused ,hmmm*thinks and then puts his hands on his waist and bends over* how about i name, you what do you think?? wink just temperaryly, cuz you know i know that you know your Berry, but your also a heartless too, so that would make you kinda of a DemiHeartless,*stands stright up agian and taps his han on his lips* hmm howabout Demi what do you think about that name 3nodding ??
Berry heartless looked away from him and was wondering what Damos would think of her as a heartless. She was worried that he wouldnt like her and she would never be able to get him to love her as she did to him. Berry looked up at him and wished he would just call her Berry still, caused that is her name still.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:49 pm
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Berry heartless looked away from him and was wondering what Damos would think of her as a heartless. She was worried that he wouldnt like her and she would never be able to get him to love her as she did to him. Berry looked up at him and wished he would just call her Berry still, caused that is her name still.
okay Demi it is, hmm i wonder if we are close to Dami-xan now, i did feel his Aura in this cave earlier but im not sure sweatdrop , what so you think Demi-kun whee * picks her up and shows her the cave they just got to*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:51 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
okay Demi it is, hmm i wonder if we are close to Dami-xan now, i did feel his Aura in this cave earlier but im not sure sweatdrop , what so you think Demi-kun whee * picks her up and shows her the cave they just got to*
Berry looked at him and she didnt know how to feel aura but she really hoped it was him. Berry looked a bit worried and confused about what Damos would think.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games