Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

karnmajere

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:53 pm
Hey.. So I chose my avatar's hair because it reminded me of Ryu's from Breath of Fire II, and I suppose BoF I as well. So yea...there's that. Plus I have a guitar tattoo of my first guitar on my back. Fun!

Recently I played through Super Mario 64 entirely in 1st person view. My God!! That brought back the feeling of the 2d mario experience like woah!

I enjoy cats. ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:13 pm
Im new i go by the name of Britton and love the zelda series and mario series. I play guitar and play the trumpet in my highschool and Im 15 and a freshman in pottsboro highschool.  

Britton92

150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Relil

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:13 pm
Hello people! Honored to be here. It seems to be a nice representation of Nintendo here. Anyways, games currently playing: The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, Super Mario Strikers Charged, Metroid Prime: Corruption.
I'm not sure if I can post my wii friend code here, but if anyones willing to share just pm me. 3nodding Brawl for the Holidays!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:35 pm
Hi im Kura and i'm kinda new to guilds sweatdrop but I can learn fast.
My general relation with NINTENDO is that I own a Wii, Game Cube,
GBA-SP, and a N64(OLDSCHOOL). I also play gaia on ma Wii with its internet trial.
I'm happy to be a member of the NINTENDO Cult smile  

Codare

queen_egg_79

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:49 am
Hey, I'm queen_egg_79, and I'm new to the guild. I really enjoy playing Tetris and the Metroid series, I look up to Samus like my idol (hehe...). I have a DS, GBA, Wii and a Game Cube, and I am really looking forward to playing super Smash Bros Brawl.
Other then Nintendo, I like playing keyboard, drawing some really bad manga and the colour blue. I also like to make things explode in any game I can... Who doesn't?
I am female, and I am Greek... So... Fear me!!!

Thankyou for accepting my offer for the cult, and I'll be around whenever I can.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:05 am
Hello, 'tis NiemenZ. I'm also new to the guild, and being accepted is truly an honor here. At the age of 19, I've been playing my NES and SNES ever since I could hold their controllers, and I still do to this day (Final Fantasy III, SNES). Nintendo has been part of my life ever since I could remember, and it only seems right that I give my respects to them through the Nintendo Cult. I just beat Elebits yesterday for the Wii, the first Wii game I've finished so far. Although some people disliked the repetition of the game, I loved it, along with the cutesy artwork and the feeling of power as I was able to fling tons of things (literally) around anywhere I please. Hopefully, Gamefly will send something new soon, such as TP or Metroid. Maybe even Bleach, if I'm lucky.  

NiemenZ

penguin_on_caffine

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:40 am
Allo, my friends. It's nice to be here... seems to be a decent bunch of earth-inhabiting fellows as far as I can see, and I am please to make everyone's aquaintance. Being as I have nothing else to say, I bid you all adieu.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:26 pm
hey I'm kyle and I like pokemon and other stuff including mythical beasts  

oromis_the_dragon_rider

Kevin1195

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:13 pm
Hi! I'm Kevin1195! I LOVE SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:15 pm
Oh, by the way, if u play super smash bros melee, whos ur favorite character?  

Kevin1195

Kevin1195

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:15 pm
mine is LINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S AWESOME!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:50 pm
I'm Em and I love Zelda!  

Anglo-Em

SonoraSamurai

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:11 pm
'Sup I'm Dave. I'm appearently new to the cult (the Blue Oyster one {I'm their guitarist [I wish]}). lol. No I'm new to the 'Tendo Cult. I own a Wii *crowd rawrs*. And I am waiting impatiently for SSBB to come out. In wich, when it does I will be pwning in a Wi-Fi connection near you, as Diddy Kong (YAY DIDDY!). As for my favorite character to play in the already out SSB games, that would be Roy. Oh and MP3 pwns. And I'm 16. Been playin Nintendo games since I was 3. And of course that first game was Super Mario World. lol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:06 pm
Well this is my obligatory 'I'm new!' post. I'm a Nintendo Console Fangirl and have been for years. I do adore SSBM but my favourite fighting game for Nintendo is SCII. Nothing beats kicking everyone's a** at conventions with Seung Mina. I also love games like Harvest Moon Magical Melody, N64's Mario Kart, and I'm very excited for My Sims. (a friend has promised it to me for Christmas this year) Pokemon Ruby is my favourite Pokemon game, I'll happily play all the old Mario games on our Original Nintendo, I LOVE Resident Evil 4, and Gauntlet Dark Legacy is always fun. I'm 23 years old, female, and married. My husband is a HUGE Legend of Zelda fan, and while I'm rubbish at RPG's, I thoroughly enjoy watching him play the games.  

Narikia

Shizuko Rin

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:24 pm
Oh, look! I am new, imagine that....

I am Ty. I wouldn't be here if my love for Nintendo (or any other video game) did not exist. I enjoy playing the Pokemon series, & I love playing Jump! Ultimate Stars. Zelda was my first ever video game for the N64 (my first Nintendo game console) and I am still a fan, with that said who doesn't love the Zelda action? Anyways, I love to draw and write, as well, I lead a social life other than just playing Video games all day. I work and I go out with friends don't expect me around 24.7 ;3

My hobbies include meeting new people and lurking. Plus a bunch of other stuff I'm just to damn lazy to post at the moment, feel free to ask questions though (PM and comments of course). I'm pretty sure I covered everything, see ya around.

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games