Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Create and Share ~ post your art, writing, and other works! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlacksandBlues

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:58 am
Tokioka
BlacksandBlues
Tokioka
BlacksandBlues
Tokioka
xd
You do realise how extremely off topic we've just gone in these 3 threads? rofl Hope no one notices... ninja

Ah, Toki-niikun, it always happens... But they're SO gonna notice... xd Aw well... 4laugh rofl ninja

Btw.... who do you pick? *check the games subforum's "I Wish" thread for reference*
I canna choose! whee So many fine, young maidens just waiting to be plucked by sweet toki... and yet, I could never choose, because I love them all! 4laugh You too, slave. wink

Um, yay, I feel so flattered. 4laugh sweatdrop
And so you should! biggrin Woof woof! 4laugh

o.O;; *stares*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:58 am
This is part of my homework, the feet was my last art homework and the eyes are this weeks homework, im supposed to do the nose, ear and lips too but i havent finished em xd
User Image
BTW my mum thinks that these drawing were not homework eek
she thought they were just drawings that had nothing to do with school exclaim these are my art homework and she thinks they are something else and she wont let me explain stare

` T a p i o c a `

yalie5

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:51 am
7Sapphire8Dragon9
This is part of my homework, the feet was my last art homework and the eyes are this weeks homework, im supposed to do the nose, ear and lips too but i havent finished em xd
User Image
BTW my mum thinks that these drawing were not homework eek
she thought they were just drawings that had nothing to do with school exclaim these are my art homework and she thinks they are something else and she wont let me explain stare

lol. tell her it's for anatomy and you must understand the workings of the human body and that's why you must draw them. rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:12 pm
your drawings are so pretty wink  

wackywacko

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:14 pm
@Blib: you're gay? confused surprised  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:44 pm
@Babi - How long did that take you..? rolleyes  

Niphredil Ithilmir

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:47 pm
Not sure, but I finally read every single post, then I found out. stressed  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:58 am
Thanks for the comment wackywacko mrgreen
Yalie - erm......i dunno how to say that in cantonese, since my mum doesnt understand very comlicated words in english o_O

BTW today i was drawing a mammoth in PSE at school, then all of a sudden this boy called Tom came up to me and said
"Julie i think you should sell you drawings on eBay biggrin "
then he started talking about how cool was eBay to his friend stare
weirdo rolleyes

` T a p i o c a `

Tokioka

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:13 am
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Yalie - erm......i dunno how to say that in cantonese, since my mum doesnt understand very comlicated words in english o_O

BTW today i was drawing a mammoth in PSE at school, then all of a sudden this boy called Tom came up to me and said
weirdo rolleyes
He probably only just opened an eBay account (using a fake age) and is all excited about it and all the stuff he can buy. I always say that eBay's pretty decent when my friends ask me about it, but I'm not that crazy about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:46 am
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9

weirdo rolleyes
He probably only just opened an eBay account (using a fake age) and is all excited about it and all the stuff he can buy. I always say that eBay's pretty decent when my friends ask me about it, but I'm not that crazy about it.

xd
no, cos i remember he said something about having eBay last year in Geography, since we were talking about buying stuff online, and it seems most people buy their stuff from eBay xd

` T a p i o c a `

Tokioka

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:52 am
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9

weirdo rolleyes

xd
no, cos i remember he said something about having eBay last year in Geography, since we were talking about buying stuff online, and it seems most people buy their stuff from eBay xd
Cut me some slack, it's not like I'm psychic. :swetare:
Maybe he bought something really cheap off eBay and he was trying to persuade you to become an eBayer?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:57 am
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9

weirdo rolleyes

xd
Maybe he bought something really cheap off eBay and he was trying to persuade you to become an eBayer?

Ha! xd
me, an eBayer lol
that would be the day when i had gona mad and had become a shopholic freak rofl
well if that was really it, then his persuasion aint owrking for me xd

` T a p i o c a `

BlacksandBlues

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:37 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9

weirdo rolleyes

xd

Ha! xd
me, an eBayer lol

Liking the art, Sapp-chan, liking the art! 3nodding

And your friend is... um... weird? xd sweatdrop

EH? Is Blibbles-niisan gay? Oh. mrgreen I didn't realise till now.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:00 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
Not sure, but I finally read every single post, then I found out. stressed

I never truly realized it either, but then looking back at what Blibbles said about his character Tom Redgray, it's perfectly obvious he is.  

Minielf

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:15 am
BlacksandBlues
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9

weirdo rolleyes

xd

Ha! xd
me, an eBayer lol

Liking the art, Sapp-chan, liking the art! 3nodding

And your friend is... um... weird? xd sweatdrop

EH? Is Blibbles-niisan gay? Oh. mrgreen I didn't realise till now.

Thanks xd
and Tom is not my friend talk2hand
he is my mortal enemy twisted

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games