Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:29 pm
He was panting hard,"I don't know any more...I can't remember what happened back there....What did happen." His face was pain-stricken, and he looked terrible. He'd never been this way before. Somehow, he felt alone.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:34 pm
[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
He was panting hard,"I don't
know any more...I can't remember what happened back there....What did happen." His face was pain-stricken, and he looked terrible. He'd never been this way before. Somehow, he felt alone.

Lilli could read the expression in his face. "Oh, you don't. I thought you were mad at me. Aw.. I'm sorry Klaash." She ebraced him hug, carefully not to hurt him, then let go. "Are you ok, do you need help?" She asked concerned.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:38 pm
"Yeah, I'm really tired all of a sudden, and my head is throbbing..." He said in pain,"REALLY badly." He stumbled forward, and nearly lost his balance, but caught himself in the nick of time. His sense seemed to be a bit foggy.

[[ BRAIN DEAD!!! gonk ]]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:39 pm
Klara stayed unusually quiet while standing behind Lilli.
Peering at Klaash she saw fresh wounds and blood trickling from different areas on his body.

He looks like a rag doll; Klaash…You just can’t stay out of trouble can you?

Hearing his voice made the newly found pain grow.
Somehow, she just couldn't look him in the eye so she kept her eyes to the floor.  

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:44 pm
"Klaash, are you sure you don't need help... Like walking you look like you're going to faint. Don't hurt yourself. Oh I can get you some medicine or something.. if you want it. Here." She hoisted Klaash's arm over her shoulder. "Um.. Do you want to go to your room or what?" She kind of giggled.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:56 pm
"Sure," He said weakly, "Take me...to my...room..." He said, passing out and becomming limp. His head was down, and his spiky hair covered his eyes, if he was awake, it's appear as though he were deeply ashamed. Although, he wasn't, and he was just in pain.  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:01 pm
Seeing Lilli struggle under Klaash’s weight ((yeah that’s right, I’m calling him a fatty! ))
Klara immediately swooped in under Klaash’s other arm and helped Lilli carry him ignoring the insane beating in her chest.
“I got em too.” She reassured Lilli readjusting her grasp on Klaash.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:10 pm
[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
"Sure," He said weakly, "Take me...to my...room..." He said, passing out and becomming limp. His head was down, and his spiky hair covered his eyes, if he was awake, it's appear as though he were deeply ashamed. Although, he wasn't, and he was just in pain.

Lilli staggered as Klaash passed out. "Dammit."--she sighed--"This is going to be embarrassing. Ugh." Lilli shifted her hand under Klaash's arm, and swung his body up onto her arm, holding under his knees. Not to her surprise, he was very light and easy to carry. "Klara, do you know where Klaash's room is. I have no idea where. Wait, I think it's somewhere on the third. Come on Klara." She smiled and headed to the stairs.

By the time Lilli reached the third floor she was panting. She looked at Klaash and he was now unconscious. Geez. Wow he's pretty when he sleeps. She made her way down the hall and stopped when she saw the door with the black marking on it. "I think this is it." Lilli kicked it open, it was it. She carried him over to the bed. Lilli set him down and put him under the blankets.
Panting, she plopped herself down in an armchair. Sure he isn't heavy, but when you're going up stairs, that's another story. She quitly laughed and Klara came in. Lilli then realized she'd been running.
"Oh! Sorry Klara." She sighed.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:11 pm
haruxxx
Seeing Lilli struggle under Klaash’s weight ((yeah that’s right, I’m calling him a fatty! ))
Klara immediately swooped in under Klaash’s other arm and helped Lilli carry him ignoring the insane beating in her chest.
“I got em too.” She reassured Lilli readjusting her grasp on Klaash.

((Whoops! Sorry I wrote alot and didn't see your post! FORGIVE! redface ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:25 pm
"Hmmm...Klaash...He doesn't know what happened? Wha-wait, was he..Esloleiar. Better watch." Tuesday got up from his chair," Keshi, stay here." And he walked out of the dining hall, being dead quiet, and followed Lilli, Klara and Klaash.

((OKAY you guys I'll be right back!))  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:29 pm
Klara smiled and walked in.
Looking around his room she approached his desk and saw a picture of Klaash holding Ceelleia in his arms both of them wore sweet smiles.

“What do we do now?” She asked Lilli turning to face her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:37 pm
((BUAHAHAH!! Lol nice Haru-chan >D Lawl ))

"Hey what's that?" Lilli asked, stumbling over to the desk. "Oh it's Ceeleia." She was smiling, but her expression quickly turned sad. "Ceeleia..." She mumbled. She felt the urge to cry. But didn't. "Klara, I can't believe she's dead. Does Klaash remember that I told? He was being possesed by Esloleiar and That's why he fought Tuesday. That is why he's so weak right now."

Lilli coughed and held her hand to her mouth. There was blood. Suddenly she realized how badly her rib hurt. "Um.. excuse me." She quickly walked into Klaash's bathroom. And turned on the cold water. She stuck her hand under it. The blood ran off her hand and down the drain. She dried her hand, then walked back into the room. Klara was staring at her in confusion.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:47 pm
“I’m not sure…” She answered following Lilli run into the bathroom with her eyes.

Blood?

“Esloleiar?” She questioned when Lilli returned. “He can do that to Klaash?” She added before walking over to his bedside and looked down at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:55 pm
"Yes, Esloleiar was.. possesing him. I think. Tuesday told me. He can read minds, Tuesday. Thought you might want to know that." She warned.
"Yeah, I think that's why Klaash was acting strange outside. He seemed very angry. It was almost frightening."-- she paused to remember--"And then i screamed. I think it snapped Klaash out the command of Esloleiar. But before i screamed, I had jumped infront of Tuesday. Klaash, attacked me, unintentionally because he was being controlled. I fell and I think I broke a rib"--she breathed deeply--"That's why there is blood. I- it hurts, but I'm fine." she sighed. Lilli walked over to the bed's side and looked at Klaash. "He's gorgeous, isn't he?" She asked.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games