Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Kitten in the Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should a seperate, identical KITB rp be made for the noobs in the guild?[noobs answer ONLY]
yes
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
no
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
i dont care
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

Acrisiss

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:13 pm

she sighed a little, rising from the table and glancing half heartedly around the room before padding away -who... who am i?-
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:03 am

Min put the collar on then went down to show everyone and noticed a confused look on reigns face and decided to follow her softly more for support than stalking. "Reign, what is wrong? want to talk?" she asked softly.

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:34 am

While Min was in her room Kai felt the need to get lost inside the house, so he ran up 2 floors down a hall around 2 corners and up one more flight of stairs.Panting kai stopped and looked around,"Wow, how did i end up in the library again?"he asked him self,"Oh well, im bored now..."He whent back to his room.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:35 pm

Acrisiss
-who... who am i?-
Min could read the question in Reigns eyes though reign didn't speak. " You are my new sister, That is all I need; I too have a past much of it painful and some blocked but I can look to tomorrow without sorrow because of OUR NEW FAMILY. It is okay to feel what you do." hugs reign....no sister! then cuddles her.

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

Acrisiss

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:01 pm

she looked up at min, expression much older then her "You dont understand... hours ago, i barely knew any english... and now? composure, manners... i have no memory, and yet... these pieces of what must have been my past begin to surface..."
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:18 pm

Acrisiss
she looked up at min, expression much older then her "You dont understand... hours ago, i barely knew any english... and now? composure, manners... i have no memory, and yet... these pieces of what must have been my past begin to surface..."

"Sis, it is part of your OTHER half, the manners come from within your other half, not cat.
It frustrates you though, to open that side..? You and I and Erri we aren't exactly 1 kind but 2 seperate kinds put together like tuna and milk ! Mmm.. any way
Erri and I know that you are reaching a difficult stage; a time when your actions will happen because they should not because you know why. Like a LOST MEMORY it is automatic but you don't know why it is.
in time you will begin to talk more than mew! it won't happen over night but don't let it scare you. I care about you, and I love you as my sister.
No matter what. You are only growing out of your KITTEN stage that is all.

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

Acrisiss

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:57 pm

she shook her head, almost angry now "You don't understand!" she hissed "Does one suddenly learn matters at their first meals with no lesson? Are my memories false? i was not always this... this CHILD... I catch glimpses now and then, of who i was, people i knew, the life i was, and when i think ive got it, it slips from me!"
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:06 pm

min looked at her then told her
"No your memory isn't false...fake. I think somewhere in your past a horrible event happened, that blocks you from remberring, a...trauma that keeps your past Hidden but shadowed."

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:37 am

Kai was lightly sleeping when he heard loud mews from down the hall, he got up and opened his door."whats going on out here?"he said yawning.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:31 am

she sighed "that had to be one heck of a trauma, for me to forget everything."

Acrisiss

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:46 am

Kai walked over to Min and Reign," Mabey its because you spent so long in that box.Think about it day-in and day-out the samething, just hopeing for someone to even talk to you. It messed with your mind. But the question is: How long were you in the box?"
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:27 am

she nodded; what kai said made loads of sense "I...I dont know... I cant remember anything before the box..."

Acrisiss

Tos Banning Team-5000

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:29 am

Leon walked to Min's room noticing everyone was in there he had heard Kai. "I can certainly see that I am missing something...so can someone please fill me in?" Leon then sat upon the floor and crossed his legs ears twitching in anticipation.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:40 am

kitsunehavoc
Leon walked to Min's room noticing everyone was in there he had heard Kai. "I can certainly see that I am missing something...so can someone please fill me in?" Leon then sat upon the floor and crossed his legs ears twitching in anticipation.

min looked at Leon "I think Reign is having flash-back of a time before she was in the box, memories come back but broken; there must have been something that caused her mind to block her past plus length of time in the box may have increased her memory block. it is like being in a room of white just you, nothing else.

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

Tos Banning Team-5000

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:45 am

"Now that you mention it." Leon said. "I too have a blocked memory...I wish I would have known well my brother would say the same thing as I...that we would have known our parents before being enslaved... I have very few memories before us being sold." Leon said softly. "Speaking of which I did in fact get a letter back from my brother confirming everything Diablo said about him. That and he may be visiting in three days." Leon said smiling.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games