Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply EverGleam
Evergleam Giveaway & Lotto -- Gleam On! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 463 464 465 466 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vote on the future of this guild.
  1. All contests end immediately, all prizes get distributed, and it's all over. No more Guild.
  2. We move back to a Chatterbox-only format, one single Evergleam thread, so there will be more people.
  3. Other choice -- POST ABOUT IT or it'll never be voted on, never happen.
View Results

Ambrai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:49 pm
Nudge one hundred and fifty-three

151. I will not set myself up as a god. That perilous position is reserved for my trusted lieutenant. heart

152. I will instruct my fashion designer that when it comes to accessorizing, second-chance body armor goes well with every outfit.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:49 pm
Nudge one hundred and fifty-four

153. My Legions of Terror will be an equal-opportunity employer. Conversely, when it is prophesied that no man can defeat me, I will keep in mind the increasing number of non-traditional gender roles. heart

154. I will instruct my Legions of Terror in proper search techniques. In particular, if they are searching for escapees and someone shouts, "Quick! They went that way!", they must first ascertain the identity of this helpful informant before dashing off in hot pursuit.  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:52 pm
Nudge one hundred and fifty-five

155. If I know of any heroes in the land, I will not under any circumstance kill their mentors, teachers, and/or best friends.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:54 pm
Nudge one hundred and fifty-six

156. If I have the hero and his party trapped, I will not wait until my Superweapon charges to finish them off if more conventional means are available. heart  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:57 pm
Nudge one hundred and fifty-seven

157. When plans are drawn up that include a time-table, I'll post-date the completion three days after it's scheduled to occur and not worry too much if they get stolen.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:00 pm
Nudge one hundred and fifty-eight

158. I will exchange the labels on my folder of top-secret plans and my folder of family recipes. Imagine the hero's surprise when he decodes the stolen plans and finds instructions for Grandma's Potato Salad. heart  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:07 pm
Nudge one hundred and fifty-nine

159. If I burst into rebel headquarters and find it deserted except for an odd, blinking device, I will not walk up and investigate; I'll run like hell.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:08 pm
Nudge one hundred and sixty

160. Before being accepted into my Legions of Terror, potential recruits will have to pass peripheral vision and hearing tests, and be able to recognize the sound of a pebble thrown to distract them. heart  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:12 pm
Nudge one hundred and sixty-one

161. I will occasionally vary my daily routine and not fall into a rut. For example, I will not always take a swig of wine or ring a gong before finishing off my enemy.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:14 pm
Nudge one hundred and sixty-two

162. If I steal something very important to the hero, I will not put it on public display. heart  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:16 pm
Nudge one hundred and sixty-three

163. When planning an expedition, I will choose a route for my forces that does not go through thick, leafy terrain conveniently located near the rebel camp.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:19 pm
Nudge one hundred and sixty-four

164. I will hire one hopelessly stupid and incompetent lieutenant, but make sure that he is full of misinformation when I send him to capture the hero. heart  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:21 pm
Nudge one hundred and sixty-five

165. As an equal-opportunity employer, I will have several hearing-impaired body-guards. That way if I wish to speak confidentially with someone, I'll just turn my back so the guards can't read my lips instead of sending all of them out of the room. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:22 pm
Nudge one hundred and sixty-six

166. If the rebels manage to trick me, I will make a note of what they did so that I do not keep falling for the same trick over and over again.  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:24 pm
Nudge one hundred and sixty-seven

167. If I am recruiting to find someone to run my computer systems, and my choice is between the brilliant programmer who's head of the world's largest international technology conglomerate and an obnoxious 15-year-old dork who's trying to impress his dream girl, I'll take the brat and let the hero get stuck with the genius. heart  
EverGleam

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 463 464 465 466 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games