Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:58 pm
Aqualad stood up but kept falling down, it was hard getting used to being a wolf.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:31 pm
Swiftkill heard Scar's message and said, "You here that Blaise."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then Starfire looked at Aqualad as he transformed into a wolf now and then saw Raven coming towards them. She than tried standing up again but ended up falling back to the ground again. She said weakly, "I'll be-fine."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:27 pm
Aqualad laid on the ground in pain and said,"if I ever see them again i'm going to kill them."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:12 pm
Raven nodded her head. "We'll see them again soon. Obviously they still want us alive, otherwises the whole pack would've come to fight us."

Scar's eyes were glinting in anger. The mission was done, but it still felt like a loss due to having his sister been swept away. He sighed. Soon the Titans would pay. Blood Moon was heavy to drag, but Scar persisted on. He needed to get her somewhere safer.  

dragonelf213

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:25 pm
"Yes I do", said Blaise as he also heard Scar's message. He wanted to go help but he couldn't leave Swiftkill by herself since she's pregnet. So instead he sta there next to her and waited for Blood Moon and and Scar to come back.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Then Blood Moon woke up and felt like she was moving and she was. but she wasn't moving herself Scar her brother is caring her back to hteir den. "Uh, Scar", said Blood Moon as she sounded weak.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:45 pm
"you're right,"Aquald said.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:05 pm
Robin crashed through the bushes seing the catosrpohic scene 'What happned shocked at what he saw. He saw Star on the ground and Aqualad a wolf what had happned. He felt anger who had done this ?

BB crashed behind him after going in searh of him knowing they weren't ready for battle yet and neeeded all the help possible.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:49 pm
Cyborg comes from behind Beast Boy and robin and see's Starfire on the ground soaked and wet and Aqualad as a wolf now. He than runs over to Aqualad and Starfire and ask, "Are you both alright and Starfire why are you soaked and wet."

"I fell into the river after Blood Moon knocked me off of Scar, than we both eneded up fightin and Blood Moon and I fell into the river. Then Blood Moon fell over the waterfall and I was about to too when Aqualad saved me and than he turned into a wolf", explained Starfire. She than looked away and looked at Robin and Beast boy than looked away again from Robin thinking that he's probbaly still mad at her.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:01 pm
Argent was stuck in a coma.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:26 pm
Raven added to Starfire's tale. "Did we mention Aqualad got marked as well?" She looked at Robin and Beast Boy before averting her gaze back to Starfire and Aqualad. She glanced at Argent. "And we don't know what happened to her..."

Scar grinned, revealing sharp teeth. "You okay? You went on some swim, didn't you?" He let go of her, watching her with brotherly concern.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:31 pm
"Don't worry you guys we'll get for sure next time. I hope", said Cyborg. Then he looked at Raven and said, "Raven I'll help Argent in and you help Aqualad." Then Cyborg put Argent on his back and took her back in thee tree den.

Then Starfire finally made herself sit up and than layed near the outside of the tree.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:19 pm
"Yeah you got that right. And I'm little dry and wet", said Blood Moon as she sat up. Then Blood Moon looked at her brother and said, "I'm going to kill that Starfire next time I see her." She sounded very angry.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:51 am
"I'm fine i just need to get used to walking on four legs instead of two,"Aqualad said as he stood up and slowly walked back to the tree. He then turned, created a small water bubble and said,"at least I still have my powers."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:09 pm
Raven followed after Aqualad. She watched him for any falterings in his slow steps. When they got to the tree, she settled on the ground. "So things aren't completely terrible?" Raven said sarcastically.

Scar nodded his head. "I can't wait to tear those Titans apart. It'll be fun." He looked at Blood Moon. "Do you think you can get back to the den?"  

dragonelf213

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:26 pm
"You need to be more positive in these kinds of situations,"Aqualad said.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games