Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:26 pm
As Gemini screamed in pain something happened. A big red light glowed around Gemini than it turned black and Oracle popped out of Gemini. "Ah, much better," said Oracle.

Then Gemini fell to the ground and than turned around, stood up, and said, "Oracle."

"Oh, come on how did you think you could hold me. I told you I was going to break free," said Oracle.

"Gemini, what did you do to her," said Starfire.

Oracle turned and saw Starfire. She than walked up to her and said, "How about you think about what I'm going to do..."

Gemini ran infront of Starfire protecting her and punched her in the stomach. "You leave her alone. Actually how about you stay away from my family," said Gemini.

Then Oracle grabbed Gemini and threw her to the floor. She than went to Gemini and picked her up and said, "You know your weak and I'm stronger than you beacuse you can't even kill so how are you going to kill me."

Then Gemini took turn her paw into a cats paw and scratched Oracle's cheak. "You know what, I'm tired of people asking me or telling me who to be for to be honest I'm still young. For I don't know who I'm really am, for I'm still trying to find my purpose in life and who I am. So maybe I'm not a killer or something but I have fought many bad guys," said an angry Gemini. When Oracle dropped Gemini, Gemini ran up to her, grabbed her, and threw her to the floor near where the broken window is. She than ran towards her and was about to kick her.

Then Oracle put her legs up andkicked Gemini threw the window but Gemini grabbed her and they both fell out of the broken window. "Aaah," screamed Oracle. Then they both hit the ground outside of the hospital. But than Oracle got up and attacked Gemini as a wolf and people ran screaming.

Then Gemini blew Oracle up in the air with her wind powers, flew up with ehr angel wings, and punched Oracle so hard it made her fist bleed.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:41 pm
(sorry that I havnt been on my family was having a hard time..)

Raven saw the mischeif outside the window. "We must not interfer its her own battle." As Raven saw the action.  

Lil Patrica

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:48 pm
"Your right for if we hurt and attack Oracle, Gemini shall the pain as well. For she can defeat Oracle," said Starfire who sounded sad and than watched the two fight.

Oracle grabbed Gemini by the hair and pulled her brown hair. She said, "You little..."

"Hiyeah!" yelled Gemini as she kicked Oracle in the stomach making Oracle let go of Gemini's hair. "What was that you were going to say," said a very angry Gemini.

Then Oracle made her bat wings pop, so she can fly, put her hands out together and this black dark magic appeared around her hands and she chanted, "Yang ta' Omena tor o' Wolf!" Then a black wolf made of dark magic appeared and it attacked Gemini and bit her on the side. Making Gemini bleed so much she fell to the ground. Then the black wolf disappeared and Oracle flew down to Gemini and told her, "Be glad I not going to kill you yet. For I got something planned for you after tomarrow. So enjoy your, I mean our brithday for I'm not, I mean nobody is allowed to attack us on that day. So enjoy it, enjoy the last bit of it, for after tomarrow...we'll be in a great battle against each other to try and kill each other. For one of us must live and the other dies. Haha!"

Then Gemini put her hand up, her eye's glowed and she yelled, "Wind!" It headed towards Oracle and it hit her hard but than Oracle disappeard in the shadows. Gemini tried getting up from the ground but couldn't for she felt weak, very weak from the battle and coughed up a little bit of blood on the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:48 pm
"Gemini..." Raven flew down out the window towards her. "Hold on" She put her hands over gemini. Raven's hand glowled a light blue ora and healed some of the damage...well what could be healed.  

Lil Patrica

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:21 am
'Kid !' Josh landed down beside her picking her up. 'It's Ok kid I've got you looks like its your turn to be play pateint' he said leaping back into the room feeling weak he put her down collasping......

'Looks like we can go ahead with the Ultra suit plan now I have your web blades and your brothers it's ready but first lets have a bit of fun with Turgon' he grinned mencingly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:35 am
'My apprentice send your brother some mental images of our grand plan. Show him the huge ultra battle suit which shall ravish this pitiful city.' Marco ordered.

'Yes my master' Kid spider replied. He surveyed the shadowy hangar looking up the gragantuan armour taking up the room with it's massive proportion. He created an image in his mind of the armour standing other a crippled city covered in flames blasting crumbling buildings out of it's way. He smiled the image sent with a extra detial. He looked up beside the massive suit their was giganitc cover masking a another huge item. 'Master whats that ?' he enquired.

'Nothing just a failed prototpye' he grunted getting the systems online.

Meaninwhile in Joshes mind images appaered of destruction and death and a cold echeoy voice 'Hangar 56 West Jump city delta road acess 7890' the image picked up in speed' his flashed open Josh screamed in fear relishing in the death and desuction he'd just seen sweating profoundly.

The ultra battle suit:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:03 am
(Thes your only allowed two charcters.)
'Gemini !' Robin exclaimed in horror kneeling down beside her. 'I'll take her to another room Star come with me !' he scooped Gemini into his arms taking her to another room.
(10 minutes later)
Robin sat by Geminis bed the doctor leaving. She was OK just a little weak from the battle. This was getting dangerous she could handle it though this was happeing to often.

Adam placed Josh back in his bed he almost screamed bloody murder. 'Kid whats going on ?' he asked softly sitting beside his bed.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:42 pm
Starfire sat next to Robin and Gemini's bed as Gemini was resting, feeling bad and upset. She than began to cry for she was worried about Gemini but knows that Gemini must do this.

Then Gemini woke up and said weakly, "Dad, mom. Please don't cry mom."

Starfire stopped as she saw Gemini wake up and put her hand on Gemini's hand and said, "Oh, Gemini were just glad that your alright now."

"Hm, I see," said Gemini as she looked at the ceiling. "If Oracle wanted to kill me. She would of done it right there and than but she didn't for she has soemthing else plan fo me. Oh, and father about what you asked me earlier about me choosing to be hero or kid," said Gemini.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:59 pm
(my bad dude i'll fix it, but can I switch my charters for Hotspot.)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:10 pm
Firefly watched as Oracle appeared in the shadows inside the base and said, "I see it was sucessful but in return you bring your own cuts. I hope you'll wash those up."

The Turgon stepped in the conversation and said, "Now now Fiefly. Oracle has did her job so you should be taking notes from her since she does her job so perfectly. And Oracle I'll have the servants clean you up now." He than looked at Firelfy to call them forth with her flute.

Then Firefly brought her flute out and blew into it and three female servants came. "You three clean Oracle up now," she said. Then the three female servants nodded and bowed and took Oracle to the bathing room.

"Now Firefly come with me," ordered Turgon as he walked away and Firefly followed him.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:31 am
'Oh nothing can I see the kid now ?' he changed the subject hastily the dream still vivid in his mind and besides it was probaly time to sya godbye.

'Ok today we'll test the ultra battle suit down town but since thiers only you it wont be strong but we'll be able to obtain some good test dara for later' Marco explianed get the towering robotic suit ready. 'Keep sending the kid the message' he ordered.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:05 am
(Very well )

Robin put his hand around Starfire in an attempt to comfort her. 'Yes Gemini ? whats your answer' he said soflty and slowly.

Adam listened out the room making his way back the kids room. 'Not yet thier having a talk in a while kid' he said gurffly sitting putting his feet up.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:18 am
Kid Tarantula slipped back into the room on fact finding mission he saw the new girl obivously the brat they called Oracle 'Hey guys better change her diaper to because something in her stinks' the servants chuckled though not trying to show it was funny.

'OK I'll just rest for now' he lay in his bed trying to get comfy ontop of the rough sheets. Suddenly he twicthed uncontrobly the images returing the voice too. 'TechX2 industies West Jump city Delta road acess 7890' the voice and alot clearer. Delta road ? hang on ! TechX2 was the bankrupt engineer company and delta road was on a map he's seen of Jump city. He rembered when he got his suit it was based the TechX2 corp project what got the company shut down. Rumour had it they were working a gigantic bulky version as tall as a sky scrapper probaly even higher!. This was probaly something to do with his new bother but how ?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:00 pm
Oracle saw Kid Tarantula and heard what he said and said with a giggle, "Very funny. And you must be Kid Tarantula, its a pleasure to meet you sir. Oh, and by the way you got something stuck to your foot." Then the servants took the girl in the bathing room to clean her up and closed the door behind them. and there was something stuck to his foot and it was tolet paper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes, what is it?" asked Starfire.

One tear began to fall down her cheak but she did not completely cry. She said, "How so much I would like to still be a child, I'm afraid I will have to choose to be a hero. For I must give up my childness to be hero now, cause to gain something you must give something in return for thats what life is. And besides I won't be a child no longer not ever since Oracle came into my life. For I must be strong and tough inside, in order to defeat her. Even though it is hard to choose who you'll be in the future, for a person at my age is still choosing but it seems that my life and future has been chosen to be hero. A hero is what I'll be but I'll completely change from being child to hero or my whole self after tomarrow so I can injoy my birthday and than I'll change and be what I chose an so on and so fourth."

"Are you sure if that is what you choose Gemini?" asked Starfire.

"Yes, I am sure but you know to be honest when I...nevermind. forget it. So yeah I choose to be hero," said Gemini with a smile. She than looked at the window and thought to herself, 'At times I wonder how can you be sure if what you shoose completely makes you you or whole. For isn't being yourself that matters the most in life instead of changing and choosing who you'll be or something like that. Oh, well.'

Starfire looked at Gemini as she she smiled at her and Robin. But than when she looked away Starfire thought to herself, 'For the some reason I think Gemini shouldn't have to choose what she'll be. I just hope she'll still be same. But I have a feeling she won't be nomore, since she has lost who she loved the most to her but atleast she has us. For we also are like family to her but does she know how important that she is to Robin and I. And I we feel about this battle between her and Oracle.'  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:23 pm
Turgon and Firefly arrived in a room with a huge mirrior, some weopons, and magic spell powder stuff. And in the center of the room was a huge black cauldron. Turgon walked over to the cauldron and said, "Firefly hand me that red bag."

Firefly gae him the red bag and asked, "Not to be rude my lord but what are we doing in here?"

"We are making something thats what," he answered as he grabbed some dust from inside the red bag and put it in the cauldron.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games