Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans Powers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:06 pm
Terra got back on her feet and created a rock chan and channed him against a wall.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:26 pm
"Adam is there a reason why you don't think you belong here? For to me you do belong here, you just can't see it. To me you seem like a lost boy, who thinks he doesn't belong anywhere but he has something in front of him the whole time without even knowing. And what I'm telling you now is the truth, you may not want to believe what I am saying. But I never lie and would never lie, for that's a posseion and something that I hold. You see I knew person who was like you before but he finally realized the truth and where he belong. For it was right in front of him and I even told him," said Fox as she looked into Adam's eyes for she was telling him the truth.

"What is it? What's wrong with Gemini?" asked Starfire who sounded very worry.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:14 pm
When Arachnid left Gemini in the medic room alone, she looked around and held on to her chest. "Ow, my chest stings," said Gemini as she rubbed her chest.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 11:15 am
'Better start spilling the truth before I spill something red and meaty' he hissed he'd had enough of this now he wanted to know what was going on.

Arachno avenger looked straight at her putting a hand on her shoulder. 'I'm afraid it's a black peral it will unleash a dark side of her I'm sorry ' he looked down this was terrbile news to bring.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 11:25 am
'No your wrong !. You guys always talk about how much you care though you take in a young child and put here in danger knowing full well the risks. You're not parents your heros !. All my life I never had anyone to call mum or dad no family or nothing and Gemini has everything and still whines. She got her second chance and has jsut thrown it back in peoples faces !'

'Can..it be removed ?' Robin stammered horrfied at what could happen to her.

Crimson spider arrived at the scene with Adam she stood back waiting to see what happened.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:10 pm
Skeletor looked at Arachnid and said,"dude I'm a skeleton, what is there to cut and second of all I don't know what you guys are talking about. I've been sitting over here for the past two hours." He then split into a pile of bones and reassembled behind Terra and Arachnid.

Plasmium smiled as he watched his plan in action.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:21 pm
"What?!?!" As Terra looked confused.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:53 pm
"Yes, how can we remove it?" asked Starfire.

"Gemini is here in the first place to be trained how to use her powers and they also took her in because no other human being on this earh will take her. She is apart of this team and family and so are you. But you know someting you also push people away as soon as they try to understand you or get close to you. You and Gemini are different people who need different attention. She will learn one day how what it takes to be a hero but for now she just a child. You on the other hand is not going to be a young child anymore no longer for you will be teenager soon. Would it be easier if Gemini would just disappeared than and would have never came to the Titans? Would you rather have her gone and that you would be in the position she is in now? Be cared like that? Do you want her gone?" asked Fox, for she asked a difficult question. As she placed her hands on his shoulders.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:36 pm
~~In Gemini's Mind~~

The girl that was in the cacoon opened her eyes again and said, "Come and meet me. Come in."

~~Out of mind~~

Gemini than sat still as she heard a voice in her head. Then her eyes glowed white, and sat very still now.

~~Gemini's mind~~

Gemini falls into her mind, stands up, and looks around. "Where am I?" she asked.

"Inisde your mind, well our mind now," said a voice.

"Who is that? Who speaking to me?" asked Gemini.

"I am," said the voice. "And I'm over here, to your right in the cacoon," she said.

Then Gemini turned and saw a girl her age inside a cacoon and the girl looked alot like her. "Who are you?" asked Gemini.

"I am Oracle, your darkside," replied the girl. Then Gemini's heart began to glow and the cacoon released Oracle.

"Oracle, darkside, how is that possible?" asked Gemini.

"That black pearl in your heart is the reason why I am here and made. For I am your darkside, your other self. I am the one who is made from your anger and sorrow. Now good day, " said Oracle as she made Gemini disappear.

~~Out of Mind~~

When Gemini eyes turn back to normal, she got off of the medic bed, walked over to the window and said to herself, "Hm, why did Black Feather give me that black pearl an why is it in my heart now. What is her plan? What about me is so special?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 10:59 am
'Ah well but this has got to sting' he kicked Skeletor in the rib cage. 'Better tell me why your here and whats reallly going now' he hissed.

'Theirs a chance though the pearl will have to be moved to someone else and it's a very dangerous process I'm sorry though the holder needs to learn how to control which is possible and feasible'.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 11:10 am
'She's in danger because of Robin and Starfires pathetic maternal needs I would never want her life or her postion. Besides she doesn't appreciate it after everythings that done for her she throughs it back in thier face knowing full well whats shes doing.'.

'I volunteer I don't care she doesn't deserve to go through this' Robin said stepping forward she was only a child.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:57 pm
Skeletor stared up at Arachnid and said,"Your all the same, you pretend to be heroes but in the end your nothing but a corrupt group of kids who abuse their powers. You don't know what it means to be a hero. Your just as bad as Plasmium." Skeletor jumped behind Arachnid and Terra, but instead of fighting he ran towards the edge of the island.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:10 pm
"I see but you must also know that she is a child who is confused and doesn't really know what she wants yet for she is only an orhan who had never met her parents. If a child never met his or her parents or doesn't know them they'll end up like her not knowing what to do or not knowing what they want. All they get is confusion and anger. But you must show them that they are welcome in any place even if they are different," explained Fox.

"But what does the black pearl do to whoever posses it?" asked Starfire.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:44 pm
Terra turned to the direction were skeletor was running and made a rock wall infront of him to stop him from running. "We arent the same as plasmium and I have a question for you. Why do u always keep running?!" As she looked intently at Skeletor.  

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:49 pm
"This black pearl is apart of my heart and me now," Gemini said to herself. As she looked out the window she saw something going on down below. She watched Terra, Arachnid, and some new boy down below.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games