Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

rchcc122

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:47 pm
Momiji entered the area where the mural was, "Don't touch that Jeanne!" He shouted angrily.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:50 pm
"Momiji? What are you doing here?' Jeanne asked shocked.

Sinbad stepped in between the two and pulled out his boomerang preparing for anything Momiji might do.  

The Guardian of Kandrakar

rchcc122

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:56 pm
"To visit my new favorite piece of work, why else?" he just grinned, "Yuki, Kyo, and Haru tried to stop me, I guess you can say they're real animals." He laughed coldly, "Now Jeanne, leave this art alone and go play somewhere else."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:01 pm
Sinbad looked at Momiji confused.

"I can't do that" She aid turneng back to the demion, still confused on how to seal it. The demon emerged from thepaining and shot out two waves of energy, one at Kaitou Jeanne and one a girl nearby.Jeanne just barely dodged it  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:08 pm
Momiji glowered at Jeanne as she dodged the attack, the demon possessing him getting more and more restless as Momiji lunged towards Jeanne, his fists raised, "I said leave!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:15 pm
Sinbad grabbed himready for his attack. "Jeanne, if you're going to do something, now's the time!"

"But, ..." Jeanne ftook notice for the first time, the rbbion stick that she had acquired in her latest transformstion. "I wonder..."

She whipped the ribbon towards the demon, surrounding. "In the name of Kami, you emon bron in darkness...I seal you here. Checkmate!" the ribbon fully surrounded the demon and in it;s place appeared a chess piece. "Jeanne grabbed it as it fell to the ground.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:15 pm
Kagome found the source of the demonic energy coming from a mural. The strange thing was that the demon also seemed to be coming from some other source. True it was smaller but she made sure to keep tabs on it anyway. Stopping a safe distance away, she saw two people, a boy and a girl. The boy was trying to drag the girl away but she was struggling. 'Can they sence demons too?' she wondered. Her attention was brought elsewhere when a little boy giving off demonic energy came from the school nearby. 'Isn't that the school I'm supposed to go to?' she wondered. Then she saw energy being released from the demon and, not being able to dodge in time, put up a barrier around herself. She grabbed her bow and arrows and ran over to see if she could get a better shot at the demon without hurting anyone.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:22 pm
Momiji felt the demon release his body as he fell to the ground, momentarily passed out before regaining consciousness about a minute later, "Wh...what happened?"  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:26 pm
Sinbad picked up Momiji. "You're back to normal then?"
Jeanne wlaked over to Momiji. "Momiji, I know how it feels whe n your family doesn't seem to want you, but that's no reason to accept a demon"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:28 pm
((GTG))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:31 pm
"Wow," was all Kagome could say. Kagome had never seen a demon hunter in her time before. She had never seen someone fight demons in quite the way they did. The girl seemed to be pretty experienced in what she was doing. Kagome turned to leave the scene. She knew she wasn't needed anymore.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:35 pm
((Later tater))

"A demon?" Momiji didn't remember what happened while he was possessed, and then she started talking about his family and remembered how the demon used words to snake into his heart, Momiji looked down in sadness, "but, for me, it isn't that it just seems like my mom doesn't want me. It's fact. That's why she had her memory erased."  

rchcc122

paralyzed preacher

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:44 am
((sorry- I wasn't bein' specific... sweatdrop ))
Enma Ai quietly got to her feet and brushed herself off. She stared at the person whom she'd bumped into. "I apologize. It was my fault." She said in a hollow tone, she gazed at the person. She wondered if they'd make a contract with her someday.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:03 pm
Jeanne looked sadly down at Momiji. "Maybe it's true....but...you have Kyo, Yuki, Tohru and Hatsuharu, don't you? You still have family that cares about you. They were very worried"

(Hmmm does Momiji know Maron is Jeanne?)  

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games