Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] Questions and Comments Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you read the newcomers thread before coming here?
  O.O Thread?? Oh shoot.. ::runs off::
  YEP!! ::nods proudly::
  I've noticed the many links.. but I'm too lazy. =.=
View Results

L0rd Asriel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:47 pm
Uhh, if your post just has one line of OOC in it and no RPing in it at all, does that count as a warning? >.>  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:08 pm
As long as you dunt spam it within the RP area that is ok.

It is understandable Communication with your RP partner is important.  

KuraiGekkou

Shinygami

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:20 pm
i know i shouldnt ask this but...what should i do when im bored and have no one to rp with?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:33 pm
find the nearest bed and sleep?

Theres not only Ria high to be RPing in >_< Sorry about the difference of Time zones and that some people might be busy with there 'real lives' and such. Otherwise some people just might not be in the mood to RP.

Theres Barton town subforum outside in the Gaia forums however, You could find a good RP thread here and there and about as you await for some Ria high friends to come back on so you can RP.

Or even better, as you find a place outside Ria high, bring in some more RP buddies so you can have more then one person to RP about with In Ria high. 3nodding  

KuraiGekkou

Egyptian_Rose

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:17 pm
Could someone help me out? I am trying to figure out how to upload pics and stuff for like the IDs and for art contests and stuff and i have no idea how to do it. i don't even know how to get my own pics for a signature. someone help please! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:49 am
O.o;; "When I look myself up on the guild members list and type my name to search me quick, it says I'm a NON MEMEBER. WHY!? crying "

EDIT: ^^; "Nevermind! I find me! biggrin I guess it was a glitch. 3nodding "  

sakura159753

sakura159753

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:52 am
"Go to a website that host pictures like, tinypic.com , photobucket.com , etc. and browse for your picture. Upload it and it should give you a
[img]url[/img]
thing. Cut and paste it into a post. ^^"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:12 pm
Edit: Meh, nevermind  

L0rd Asriel

Ryuka Navali

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:25 pm
Does the "Arts" section in the profile that a newcomer fills out mear talents or what they wish to study at the high school?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:30 am
Arts are like your magical powers. Like my character controls ice and manipulates light, therefore her arts are; Ice and Light Manipulation.

Or. If you have no powers, but you handle a weapon or you do martial arts or something, then your arts would be Weaponry or (Whatever ever type of Martial Arts you do)  

Sincerely Sunshine

Ryuka Navali

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:53 pm
Got it... Thanks!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:04 pm
I don't know if you'll answer me this soon, but is the next star test going to be a tournament or a normal fight?  

Kumizu

Inukasha Himarani

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:20 pm
Question... do we need to sleep in dorms? Or can we just sleep outside, like in trees for example o_o  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:52 pm
Of course you can sleep in a tree! Who wouldn't want to truck it in the great outdoors! -wiffs hand-

I'm pretty sure dorms are for the people who DON'T want to sleep outside, get bitten by bugs, etc.

Winny-chan
Crew

Ryuka Navali

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:29 am
When is the next star testing?  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games