Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Nightstar~ Traveling Threw Time Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose your favorite villian?
  Slade
  Blackfire
  Red X
  Mad Mod
  Other
View Results

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:54 am
~~~~~past present~~~~~
Scourch ran up behind Vince and said,"Whatcha doin."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:10 am
Past present.
'Just getting a power source as you do' he replied delicately locking the test tubes making his way back to the ship. 'So.. where do you think your parents are in this time ?' he asked casually.  

boy arachnid

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:18 am
~~~~~past present~~~~~
Scourch thought for a moment and said,"Well my mom probably still a villian and my dad is probably chasing after her."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:54 am
Emerald walked toward Robin and Starfire, "Soo whats going on in the past...or now?"  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:15 am
((ummm Sweeba......... sweatdrop wrong rp))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:35 am
((oops I will change it!))  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:54 pm
~~Past Present~~

Raven could feel her cheeks redden as Emerald left them. She leaned closer to Beast Boy, kissing first his cheek before softly brushing her lips against his. "So, how'd you ever start liking someone like me?" She asked.

White Fang waved to Arista as he and Blackfire went over to her. "Arista, this is..." He thought before realizing she had never told her name to him. "What's your name?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:55 pm
"Blackfire" Blackfire bowed politly at them both.  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:52 pm
"What do you mean by mess up child?" asked Starfire.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:22 pm
~~~~~past present~~~~~
Beast Boy smiled and said,"Well your pretty so that's a plus. Let's see hmmmm....... your smart and you just had something about you that makes me love you." He then put his arm around her as he said,"So why would you settle for a goofball like me."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:24 pm
"Um...well, my parents don't call me a mess up child, they call me a love child. Which means my parents had me before they were even married even though they were engaged. But than brother asked me how are babies made and since no one told him I did, for its my responsiblility to give him info on stuff when parents don't tell him and besides my father always says ask your sister she knows since we Mr. Cyborg toold her, Azar, and Vince. So I told my litle brother and he gets all grossed out on it. Then looks at both of our parents and faints. But than I help him up and hug him," explained Nightstar.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:42 pm
Emerald heard voices again. She got wide-eyed and backed away from everonel.  

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:54 pm
"Huh, Emerald what's wrong?" asked Nightstar as she went up to Emerald.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:59 pm
"Ugh...I dont know...but I keep hearing them! Emerald screamed in pain. She heard everyones thoughts and pains. She couldnt handle them. It was like a new power.  

ElectricCandii

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:47 am
Past present.
'Well thiers no need for that language' Robin replied sternly. He knew what she meant but thier was deffinately no need for language like that. He turned to see the young girl sceaming. 'Whats wrong little girl' h aksed soothignly kneeling beside her.

'Ouch well you know how it ends' Vince got making his way to the others. As he got closer he heard Emerlad scream. He hurried other going into panick mode.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games