Welcome to Gaia! ::

The AnimeMangaGames(AMG) Guild

Back to Guilds

Believe you know your anime? Have you read the latest anime? Played the newest game? Then this guild is for YOU!!!!! 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Games 

Reply 2) Role Playing section!
The day they left orbit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CypressPhoenix
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 12:17 am
[and now I enter ahaha]

Fenix struggled to pull herself up on what seemed to her to be the largest ancient stone wall on a mountain. Who would build a freaking 50ft wall in this location?! Fenix thought with an exsaperated look on her face, even though, she was having some fun being that she had never been in this part of this world.

After Fenix cleared the top of the wall, she tossed her legs over the side and sat down while closing her eyes and taking in a deep breath. The air was so fresh up here, it kind of made her dizzy. After the 24 year old had a few moments of rest, she stood up, wiped the sweat off her forehead and looked at the view that this wall on the mountain provided her. The landscape was gorgeous! Fenix beamed at what she saw. Untouched jungle scenery with the occasional ruins scattered about.

Fenix turned around to view the landscape behind her which was, to her dismay, a giant hill. Which would make sense since this was on the side of a mountain. So Fenix turned back around to the direction she was originally facing to look at everything again one more time before she got down, when she noticed, what seemed like a giant ship-sort-of-thingy and some people wandering about. Fenix's eyes widened as she yelled, "WHAT THE HELL?!" Which ended up echoing and sending a bunch of bat looking creatures flying out of their nest. Fenix covered her head from the fightened birds and then leaned forward in in hope to see the people better, which caused a stone to crumble and break underneath her weight. Fenix let out a yelp while her arms flew up in the air and her body flew down the side of the wall. Fenix twisted in midair and tried to grab the wall's side in hope that the impact of landing wouldn't be that bad.

Her fingers scrapped the wall while the ground was getting closer faster than she wanted. Fenix braced for an impact that she knew would soon happen. A loud THUD could be heard as she made contact with the dusty ground, which caused a ploom of dirt to rise. After the dirt settled, Fenix got up and rubbed her back whiched would've been the part in her body that hurt the most besides her legs, but Fenix brought up her hands which were shaking and bleeding. She sighed and was fairly surprised that she didn't break anything. She slowly moved back over to the wall taking care not to use her fingers and then leaned against it while closing her eyes.

"Stupid people..." Fenix muttered with a pissed off look.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:22 am
"Uh, oh" Rai said as he was holding the camcorder. "Isura, I just got a message from Kokoro. It seems as though Rea and Kaski are in trouble. Looks like we'll have to scope out this mountain a bit later. Come on, let's hurry."  

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Crazy_Munkay

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:46 am
kaski pushed rea off him"What do I look like a shield?" Kaski then walked over to Ra "so......"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:06 pm
"Well, I just don't know what to do now, but i guess we could try to walk through cautiously. What do you two think, yes." Ra said in thought.  

Darkside_Heartless
Vice Captain

Crazy_Munkay

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:14 pm
Kaski said cautiosly"Um......lets wait for the camcorder which will show all the bobie traps."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:24 am
Isura started to follow Rai. "Where are they? and what happened?" Isura asked as they started to run. It wasn't that hard for her to keep up with Rai. She loved to run and was really good at it.  

itachi8281
Vice Captain

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:06 pm
"It seems that they have run into some booby traps." Rai told Isura as the were running.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:18 pm
After taking some time to let her heart stop beating like a mad-man, Fenix got up and looked at the bloody streaks on the wall. Fenix sighed and thought, Falling down a wall was definitely not on my agenda. She closed her eyes and then thought about the ship and people that she noticed. What were 'aliens' doing on this world? Fenix had been to many worlds before but she knew that this world didn't have the technology to travel and that there had never been any documents saying that they have met other beings.

Fenix opened her eyes and looked down the hill where more ruins layed in wait for her to prance around in, and the unknown people. Her face twisted into a look like the universe was against her. With one last stretch and deep breath, Fenix started to trudge down the rest of the hill with aching muscles and bones.

After a couple of minutes, Fenix reached the ruins. Fenix started to walk carelessly through what seemed to be a building in the past, when she heard voices saying that there were booby traps. She stopped immeaditily in mid-step and looked down at where she was about to step. She saw that there was a little crease in the stone that was different from the other stones on the ground. Fenix moved her foot back to where her other foot resided and looked around for a possible vantage point. She spotted a wall connected to a column which was high enough for her.

She got onto the wall which wasn't nearly as high as the other while watching for booby traps. When she got ontop of the column, Fenix was able to see the people fairly well and most of their movements. Being cautious since she did not know who these people were, Fenix brought out her pistol and shot one shot on the ground next to the girl with black hair who was standing by two guys with black hair to get their attention.

Fenix narrowed her eyes while wind blew past her face and yelled at the trio, "Who are you and what's your buisness here?"  

CypressPhoenix
Crew

Darkside_Heartless
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:17 pm
"What gives you the right to shoot at us and then ask questions? It's always polite to state your own bussiness and ask a question!" Ra shouts looking at the figure in the direction of the sun up there while he lets electricity seep out his finger tips without his awareness.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:31 pm
Colin stopped half way through a mouth full of sandwich and glanced over to Koroko with her lap top. As he spoke, food fell out of his open maw.
"Did you hear a gun shot?"
He then shrugged it off and continued to eat his sandwich.  

Shiomizu
Vice Captain

Aerith333
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:33 pm
"Yes, I did. It appears that the traps aren't their only problem," Kokoro said as she made the screen on the laptop bigger. She then turned to him, "There would happen to be a larger computer around here would there?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:27 pm
Fenix stood there and raised an eyebrow. "Look kid, don't get your panties in a bunch," She said while closing her eyes. Fenix shrugged and raised her arms above her head while letting the pistol dangle off of her index finger. She winced for her fingers started to throb again, but she would have to tough it out for now.

"Okay I'll tell you what my buisness is. My buisness is none of your buisness," sneered Fenix while pointing at the trio. "I'm more curious about that nuke-shaped rocket you got going on over there. All I did was ask some simple questions. So I'd advice that you answer them so I don't have to exterminate you," said Fenix with a smile while pointing her pistol at the girl.

"Truely, honestly!" said Fenix while making fun of the boy, " I don't have a reason and I don't want to hurt you except that you threaten me currently."  

CypressPhoenix
Crew

gaaras and milk
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:50 am
Rea took a few steps back, not wasnting to get involved.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:26 pm
Ra tries to say something,"We..", then he hears a cracking sound. He noticed a fire and behind him caused by the electricity that came out ihs fingertips."Umm... guys he have about 3 problems right now 1. a fire 2. that crazy girl and 3. the booby traps."  

Darkside_Heartless
Vice Captain

Crazy_Munkay

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:52 pm
"thank you ra for pointing out the obvious and hey girl what rocket thiing are you talking about?"Kaski asked  
2) Role Playing section!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff