Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
maximum ride rp,new story((now accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you read the book
  yes
  no((i stare at you))
View Results

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:50 pm
alex began to skip backwards to make sure Shade was still following, then unexspectedly alex tripp over a rock and landed on her back.
"tetetetete..." alex rubbed her sore bottom and stood up dusting her pants off." i'm just falling all the time lately." alex laughed it off then asked "are you sure your ok? you didn't get hurt battleing the erasers did you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:21 pm
shade walked up to alex, as slow as he was before she fell. "heh, i noticed." he said jokingly. shade looked at her, smiling. "heh, i dont know for sure. if i do get hurt, i dont notice...." he looks at his arm, which is now bleeding. "i never notice till someone tells me." shade took his shirt off, examining the damage. a new bloody scar ran down his side, which he sneered at. "dammit...." he checked his arm, and NOW he had a scar running down his arm. "aagh, come on..... how does this always happen to me?"  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:12 pm
"hahaha" ale rubbed the back of her head then turn slightly serious, "do you want me to fix up that wound? i mean even just enough that it doesn't get infected?" alex rocked back and forth on her feet.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:22 pm
shade smiled, but shook his head. "nah, ill be fine........ i hope. ill get my grandpa to fix me up....... he always does." he smiles, putting his shirt on.
shade started walking backwards, saying "hey alex, you coming?" he chuckled lightly  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:32 pm
alex eyed him carefully then shrugged, "duh... and i'll beat you back to the house too!" alex said with a cheery smile. the wound in his arm made her ache a bit knowing it was her fault he was hurt but as long it didnt bother him it wouldnt bother her. alex ran up ahead of him stubbling quite often.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:01 pm
shade sighed, and trotted along, slightly behind alex. he'd always been fast, even when not in eraser form. being fast also meant he had to know how and where he was walking, so balance and skill of running and agility came easy. he swiftly ran up ahead, jumping over a rock twice his height. "hmm..... coulda done better." shade walked again, arms on his head, listening to see if alex was coming  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:03 pm
alex huffed, apparently unlike shade she had been cursed with clumsyness. instead with a sly little smile she unfirled her wings and quickly caught up with shade. she smiled at least when she was flying she never a clumsy idiot.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:30 pm
shade shook his head, then smiled. he saw her, without even looking up. he finally, after 10 minutes, found his grandpa's place. he walked in, and to his dismay, there was blood. blood..... crap! he ran back out, toward alex. "crap, they found us. damn erasers found my grandpa's place!"

((and the others never post, so.... >..> ))  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:39 pm
((i know.. T-T its rather lonely when no one posts anymore TT-TT))
a shiver ran down her spine. "are the others alright? are the erasers in the area?" she lowered herself to the ground folding her wings closer to her but not quite away ready for an imediate get-away. "what do you suppose we do?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:50 pm
((i know, and im gunna kill myself if they dont come bak on soon! the story will be dead if they dont!!! T^T )

"im not sure...... i didnt even look in there fully. i just saw blood and ran." yea, cuz ur a scardey cat uuuugh, not you again... i thought you 'died'. hah, THANKS master....... im not dead yet, but im waitin to kill you so i can have your body! shade shivered. he knew if worse comes to worse, he might have to let IT out again..... "lets go look for the others. if we can't find them, then i wont know what to do..... and i gotta find dane."  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:46 pm
"right ok, be carefull if you die i'm on my own. now thats a scary thought..." alex took to the skies. "you check land incase they walked off, you could also look for dane down there. i'll check the skies, they might have flown off. meet back here in 2 and a half hours okay?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:27 pm
shade nodded. "roger that." and stormed off, werewolf form, into the house
(srry, i cant think of anything rite now...... ill come up w/ somethin tho! xD )  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:55 am
(ok! im counting on you! i got nothin.)

alex flew off searching every part of the sky for any trace of the other flyings as far as she could in every direction but not too fars as to where she would get lost again.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:33 pm
(ill try!!! i lik bein HOME, not in a freakin HOSPITAL!!!!!! i was stuck ther all weekend!!!!! T^T )

as shade broke down the door, he saw the others right away. "ok, then what the hell is going on.....?" he walked in closer, and noticed the others were asleep. he turned slightly, and saw dane, covered in blood. "dane!" he moaned, trotting over to him. "shade, run.... they're after...... you, and...... your grand....pa. he...... ran off, trying....... to get them off us..." shade nodded numbly, helping his battered friend up. "i gotta go find alex. maybe she can help us here..." he muttered, trying to figure things out  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:08 pm
(aw that sucks. what happend?)
alex searched as far as she could see but saw nothering. she decided to circle around back to the house and out wards, they could still be near the house. she didn't want to think about why.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games