Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:18 pm
((No, Hayato doesn't. I was just wondering so I knew what to describe. xd Poor Leri! Was wondering where you went... He can save Alcina when the storm starts up. Bran can mess up and have her fall in the water when it happens. I think you guys will like Bran. He's a Noin/Widoshiiku character. May even become a good guy eventually...))

Bran saw the princess enter the battle field and grinned. Perhaps it was time he said hello...

Alcina looked up as the thunder rushed past her to the monsters behind her. She saluted her thanks to Kisuna as she brought out her own staff and leaped into an intriact dance against them. Most of these minions were easy to take down, they were just distractions. She needed to get to Hayato...

She heard someone applauding from behind her. She immediately whirled her staff around, it's edge pointed right at the mazoku's throat.
"Oh, very well done, princess! You'll do just perfectly!

The mazoku was surprisingly... handsome. But very strange at the same time. The mazoku looked about Hayato's age and he was completely drained of all colour. Just like a shell bleached by the summer sun. His hair was white, and his eyebrows. His skin was so pale she thought that it must have never seen the light of day. The effect was so startling that for a wild moment Alcina found herself wondering whether the hair was deliberately bleached -- done on purpose, to create astonishment and alarm. "I'll... what?" She was caught off guard by his smile, uncertain of what to do...

Instead of dodging, Taryn let the lighting from his mane engulf his body. It was enough energy to send someone flying and Hayato was coming right at him...

((P.S. I'm leaving the amount of damage up to you, Kaze.))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 4:55 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:33 am
((S'okay. Neither have I due to finals and what not. It doesn't look like Leri's ungrounded either...))

Taryn met Hayato head on, letting out a deafening roar as bashed away Hayato's claws with his own mighty ones. He took a n** at Hayato's own throat at the same time, hoping to have caught the wolf off guard...

Bran took advantage of her confusion by taking a firm grip on her weapon hand and kissing her.

For one long moment, Alcina was much too shocked to do anything. Then her reflexes jumped in. She punched the guy in the stomach and jumped back, wiping her lips with her hand as she did so. Oh my god... That was my first kiss! "You're gonna pay for that one!!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:27 pm
Hayato flicked his eyes over to Alcina?s fight soon as he heard her cry, and he had to pause and process what happened to her, but he regretted it when he felt pain on his throat, but luckily he had narrowly avoided fatal damage.

"YOU!" Hayato roared at Bran. He did not know why, but that kiss had affected him, more than what he thought. Taking a great leap, his throat still bleeding, he aimed his fangs at Bran. "Get away from her!" He growled, slashing at Bran, his fangs going for his throat at the same time, his eyes blazing.

((Yeah, makes me sad. >_< Leri!! But I have finals too...arggggggg....*dies*))  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:28 pm
Plop!

Sui looked up after he felt that raindrop land on his face. The sky was blanketed with thick, dark, gloomy clouds and it was about to rain heavily. He sighed and covered his head with the jacket he had. He felt a bit regretful, leaving Alcina, Kisuna and Hayato to do his work for him. He looked back up and felt another set of raindrops fall on his face.

Within range, he heard the thunder roar and flashes of lightning erupted from the sky. He forced a smile and made his way down the road.

Back at the scene in battle, the ocean had it's tides rising. Within a matter of time, the angry storms and the ocean would create a fury of disasters. As a matter of a fact, unknown to the group, the tide was rising without much difficulty and a huge wave would be another enemy to them as well...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 3:51 pm
((Yay! Leri is back!))

Bran looked over at the wolf and sighed. He didn't need interruptions for his wooing of the princess. He avoided Hayato's lung easily and had been about to strike back when he saw his minion coming up behind the wolf. He'd let Taryn take care of it.

Taryn roared again, this time in triumph. The wolf had completely left itself open to his attack. He made a lung, teeth headed straight for the vital parts of Hayato's neck.

"Hayato!" Alcina screamed, throwing herself in between the lion and the wolf. She was just barely able to hold it off, it's teeth grinding into her staff where it landed. So heavy...

Suddenly, she felt a water drop on her cheek. Rain?

The lion roared, jumping back. It immediately put out is mane of lighting. That's it! Water and electricity will kill it! "Kisuna-san!" Alcina yelled for the younger boy, as the rain started to pick up. "Kisuna-san, hit it with your lighting attack!"

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:30 pm
Hayato said nothing more seeing Alcina had that one taken care of. What he wanted to do now wa to rip Bran up to tiny little pieces. Still in his red wolf form, he lounged at Bran, growling furiously.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:40 pm
Kisuna gave her a curt nod and let another wave of sparks fly, "THUNDER WAVE!" He watched his attack swiftly hit the lion at full blast. Kisuna let out a small pant and continued to look at what would happen next.

From afar, Kane looked at the battle scene from atop of a nearby cliff. She frowned at the fact that she felt useless and had never trained for any battles at all. She clenched her fists and shut her eyes tightly, praying in her head that everything would be alright. Kane opened her green eyes again a couple of seconds later, only to see a humongous (sp?) tsunami appear at the direction where Alcina, Hayato and Kisuna were. From the top of her lungs, she screamed, "WATCH OUT!!!"  

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:12 pm
Taryn roared once before turning to stone.

Stone! It's still not dead yet... Then without thinking, she struck at the stone lion with her staff. The stone shattered...

"Wow... So that's what these weapons can do..." She said, looking at her staff. But there was still Bran to go after...

Bran glared at Hayato as the wolf made another pass at him. "You're going to pay for that, wolf," he said as he dodged again.

This was when Kane's warning reached their ears. Unfortunately for Alcina, she was running towards Bran at the time and slipped, falling into the water. She screamed before shutting her mouth to keep the water out. I've got to get back to the surface of the water!! But no matter how much she kicked, she couldn't keep her head up.

"Princess!" Unfortunately for Bran, there was nothing the mazoku could do in this storm. "Now look what you did!" he accused Hayato.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:02 pm
Hayato said nothing as he jabbed at the mazoku, but slicing at Bran so when he dodged he would have open clear way to Alcina. Even though his face showed calm, level face, those calculated face, deep inside, he was screaming.

((Sorry to move Bran slightly))

When Bran dodged a way Hayato wanted him to, he leaped into the air, and transformed back to his human form in a flash. "Princess!" He yelled, and dived into the water, kicking the waters to reach her.

There! He saw her, and grabbed for her wrist. He cursed mentally to see and feel the push of the waves. He winced when his throat, he finally noticed to start bleeding heavily under the violent waves of water. Mentally cursing again, he with a kick of water, surfaced to the top, his arm still holding Alcina. Filling his lungs, he gasped, coughing up water which he took in when he noticed his bleeding throat under water.

"Hey, are you alive?" He coughed out the words, turning his head to look at the Princess. "Hang on!" He gasped when he saw a huge wave of water going at them again. "Hold your breath!" He ordered, and they were thrown back into the waters.  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:53 am
Luckily for Kisuna, he had managed to jump out of the way of the wave. He saw that Alcina and Hayato weren't there anymore and grit his teeth. He looked at the violent waters in front of him and tried to spot them out. He had seen Hayato's neck bleeding rather furiously and eventually knew that Hayato might have come to a point where he'd go unconcious due to an abundant amount of blood loss. He would've tried yelling but what would be the point? If they yelled back, they'd have wasted energy just by doing so and by the looks of the waves coming, they would need that energy. He growled under his breath, feeling useless at the situation.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:31 pm
((lol, s'okay. Alcina's in big trouble here though...))

Alcina was struggling to keep up, even with Hayato helping her. Her lungs were on fire. She kicked off her shoes in an attempt to make herself lighter, but nothing helped. She couldn't even answer Hayato's questions.

That was when a certain calmness took over her. There was nothing she could do. Alcina was going to die now, no matter what anyone did. It was a fact. No amount of fighting could change that. She stopped fighting then, glad for the fact that she could relax now. The burning in her lungs lessened as she stopped fighting, proving that this had been the right choice.

The princess felt herself sinking in the darkness and was sad Hayato would probably share the same fate cause he tried to save her. She wasn't really that important, but Hayato would be missed. Alcina was sorry for taking the leader of the wolf kizoku with her when she died. But she hadn't asked him to save her...

She was also sorry for not being able to help against the Mazoku. Looks like Grandmother will have to find someone else... I'm... sorry... she thought one last time before slipping completely into darkness.

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:31 am
Hayato's blood turned cold when he felt the Princess go limp in his arms, and he kept on cursing in his head, holding his breath as much as he could. 'Don't you dare die on me!' he growled at her in his mind, but he himself was getting dizzy with the blood loss, and the lack of air wasn't helping. But he knew, he had to get out of there, fast! If he let himself fall right now, he would take the Princess with him.

He gritted his teeth, and finally made his mind. Pulling the princess up in his arms he kicked up to the surface, and caught a glimps of Bran before he was pushed back into the waves. It was neccesary, he would have to do it, even he hated the idea floating in his mind.

"Kisuna!" He yelled on top of his lungs when he was pushed into the surface of the water, and threw Alcina with all the energy he had to Bran. Bran was closer to Hayato than Kisuna, and from what he caught a glimps of, Bran was quite safe from the waves. Being with Bran was much more safer than with Hayato, who was going to be sunk into the water again. 'You better do the rest' He thought, he hoped Kisuna would take Alcina away from Bran soon. He did not like the idea Alcina being with Bran at all.

Before he let himself go, sinking into the water, thoughts floated into his mind, and dissappeared into darkness. 'Heh...why did I call the Twerp Kisuna? Why did I save her when I could have saved myself? I...don't trust anyone...' Everything went completely back.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:37 pm
Out of the deep, golden eyes flared open and watched as a dark silouette of a certain familiar sank deeper and deeper into the waters. Trailing with him was a cloud of red, thick blood and to this sight did he ultimately frown and feel regret. Flapping his tail fin up and down, he swiftly swam over and caught the wolf kizoku by the arm. Sui put one arm on his waist and swung Hayato's arm over his (Sui's) neck. Sui swam up to the surface and made a big leap that made him hover in the air. Looking down, he looked for a safe spot to put Hayato and once he saw one, he dived back down in the waters and made his way there. Sui swung Hayato gently on his back when they reached the ground. Next to him was Alcina and a stranger. He frowned seeing Alcina and Hayato in such a weakened state.

Upon seeing Kisuna check the princess for breathing, Sui shut his eyes tightly as he tried to relax himself. He felt rather guilty for not being able to be there and to have turned his back away to everyone when they needed his help.

In remorse, he opened his mouth and sang a mysterious song. There were tales of merpeople who had sang a large variety of songs and had made miracles by doing so. It was like a spell. With it, he had hoped to revive the two back to consciousness with his (song).

EGO dico per a voluntas pro admiratio [I call with a sense for wonder]
huic melody , hic EGO precor [in this melody, here I pray]
tamen est bonus [for all that is good]
EGO peto a lux lucis [I seek out a light]
ut mos rector mihi [that will guide me]

Permissum aequora flow [Let the waters flow]
Permissum vita videor [Let life appear]
Permissum nex evanui [Let death disappear]

EGO sono per a pectus pectoris [I sing with a heart]
repletus per spes inside [filled with hope inside]
tamen EGO have philologus [for all that I have learned]
EGO peto a lux lucis [I seek out a light]
ut mos rector mihi... [that will guide me...]

(I used a translator to translate it all into Latin so no, I don't speak Latin and I don't know how to speak in Latin and the translation might be a rough one instead of an accurate one sweatdrop ... yeah, this is what I get for trying to be creative xd ;; )  

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 4:41 pm
Alcina coughed violently, choking up the water in her lungs. She was very surprised to find herself in Bran's arms, with Kisuna near by. She was also surprised to find her staff screaming at her and Sui singing. That shell... Sui-san is a Stranger as well?

Feeling the song give her more strength, Alcina stood up slowly. Holding the staff in front of her, she closed her eyes and focused on the power waiting to be released by the shell. "That pure heart that flows in regret, returning to the ocean as water. Answer to my thoughts and be blessed! Awaken, Water Stranger Sui!"

Bran was, by this point, slowly sneaking away. His princess seemed to be doing fine now and he was by far out numbered. He knew when to call it quits. Maybe he'd ask for help... Next time. Right now, all he had to worry about was disappearing. Which he did, before anyone had the time to react.

He had to live to steal another kiss from the princess, after all.

OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games