Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
does it make you a noob if... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:07 pm
@Canas: OMG! I forgot that neck-breaking attack she had. I didn't play Mercs that much...

As for the answer to Bio's question, nah. If you see a monster, it's impulse to shoot.

Does it make you a noob if you took the grenade launcher from Forrest?  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:16 pm
Well, it's not like he'll be using it. So no.

The question is, does it make you a noob if you always exploit that little glitch in the REmake that allows you to get 240 rounds of grenade launcher ammo?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:06 pm
No, it jsut shows you're knowledgable about these small tweeks. Thus proving you're a true fan to know such things.

Does it make you a noob if you didn't still don't know that the decapitated poloce aofficer in RE2 was killed by the very first licker you met?  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:48 pm
Considering the pool of blood, and the blood dripping from the ceiling, and the licker being right above the body? If you can't figure that out, I feel baaad for you. It makes you an uber-noob. Like, almost worse than an RE4 noob.

Does it make you a noob if you think the term "epic fail" originated from Chris' "He's sleeping with the ultimate failure!" line when talking to Rebecca in the hall before the helipad?  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:57 pm
No, it makes you someone whose reasoning skills are very out there. But if you actually use the term "epic fail" frequently, then yes, you are a noob. That has nothing to do with RE though.

Does it make you a noob if you think Wesker has a standard STARS Beretta. In REmake, I mean.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:46 pm
Um no not really. I don't knowevery detail, so defending myself I say no. Mostly because I would thinkn Barry hasn't handed out the Samurai Edge by then.
Does it make you a noob if you think Nemesis and the G-virus are some how related to each other?((I ask this because I notice that NEmesis face rapes people, and correct me if I'm wrong but I recall that g-birkin also face rape that reporter guy in the same fashion before the baby bursts otu as the sult of him and g-birkin's love making. I'm not sure I could've sworn g-birking did something similar.))  

Alkaizer87

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:54 pm
No, because... maybe I'm thinking of Lisa Trevor ('cause I know she was experimented on with the G-Virus), but I'm pretty sure the Nemesis program used the G-Virus is some way or another.

Does it make you a noob if you wonder how, in Outbreak, there's still a giant spire standing in the middle of Raccoon City with Umbrella's cronies digging up samples from the city?  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:09 pm
Actually, the G-Virus came FROM Lisa. So, yes, it's possible that the Nemesis parasite is connected to G-Virus in that it had some part in the G-Virus' production. But Lisa wasn't experimented on WITH G-Virus. She, in a way, created it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:14 pm
I would have to say no since I don't play that game much at all, and also this is capcom we're talking about they make all types of weird stuff happen.....um....you do mean a spider that doesn't attack the umbrella people right?

Does it makee you a noob if you think that the T in t-virus stands for Testicles?

edit: wow...I never did pay that much attention to every file I came across, nice....  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:47 pm
I said spire, Alkaizer. razz A tall structure. Either they built it soon after Raccoon City went boom, or it somehow survived the explosion. Which is just flat-out weird. They were using it as a hub as they went out and explored the ruined city for any remains of BOWs.

@Bio: Ah, there it is. Thanks for clearing that up. xd

As for the question... yes. That wouldn't make any sense, as Tyrants unfortunately don't get to keep their testicles once injected. Umbrella doesn't want baby-Tyrants. razz (The T in T-Virus stands for Tyrant, for those who don't know. And why don't you?!)

Does it make you a noob if, since Capcom said it'd take 4-8 years (which is total bullshit) to make RE6, you wish they'd spend the time to build up the game to appease both the real fans and the total noobs? I.E. choose between the over-the-shoulder camera with nonstop pure action, or a quieter, creepier, fixed-camera-angle playthrough? Or have a middle ground like they did with RE5 as a third option? Wishful thinking is wishful. D:  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:51 pm
Yes. ******** the noobs, newbs, etc. They should make RE6 appeal ONLY to the veterans. But I'm 99.9% sure that's not gonna happen. RE will never be good again.

Does it make you a noob if you can't beat the 4th survivor in RE2?  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:14 pm
I would say no. Not everyone is so skilled. And I do know that T stands for Tyrant. I jsut made that question up because I couldn't think of a good noob question.

Does it make you a noobif you don't know Tofu is an unlockable in RE2?  

Alkaizer87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:46 pm
I'm gonna say the same thing I said to, "Does it make you a noob if you haven't unlocked Tofu." Yes, because it means you don't play RE2 enough. Even if you don't know about it, you should've unlocked it by accident by now.

Does it make you a noob if you got the grenade launcher and grenade rounds, and are now looking for Acid Launcher for Acid Rounds, and Flame Launcher for Flame Rounds?  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:29 pm
Oh that's a hell yes. There's a reaso why the picture shows the same shape but different colors for the rounds...hmm...maybe because they're used by the same gun?!

does it make you a noob if you think Rseident Evil 0 was the first RE game?  

Alkaizer87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 11:21 pm
Duuh!

Question is... Does it make you a noob if you're actually looking at hock shops and used game stores for a copy of RE0 on N64?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff