Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Free Bird Cafe (Feel free to post, menu needs help!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:25 am
"I was investigating the assassination on the previous hokage with Hikari Aizawa, she helped me infiltrate the assassins...and i've discovered our former ruler is not dead, but now that I know the answer, i can't jsut quit, I could be killed."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:04 pm
"So what do you plan to do?"  

crimsonnobody

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:51 pm
"Leave hopfully when everything goes over, make a deal with them, I've come to like the people there...I'd like to leave and just sort of be on hold incase they need backup."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:32 am
Raito walked out and went to the training grounds....  

XxXEmo BappiXxX

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:09 am
Cain walked into the cafe... thinking about what they've just gone through in the training area. 'ANBU.... Can't believe even leo went through that..

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:49 pm
Jatsume walks in and sits down, "ay, can I some milk, and glass....you know what? today I go it rough... no glass!" he sniggers to him self, " no I'm serious, milk... no glass... now, please."  

locopedestrian

locopedestrian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:27 pm
((assuming you gave it to me cuz i gotta go))
"Yes, Delicious, good moo moo milk, gotta go bye!" Jatsume said as ran out the door, leaving money behind.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:48 am
Naga started to look for the relic but decided he needed to go to the restroom.
Time passed but he did not come out.

Inside the restroom...

Naga opened the coffin he carried and out came Zeramaru inside a cubicle.
"gotta act fast." he said this as he summoned his "scorpion puppet" and dispersed the Aburame/naga puppet. Climbing in it quickly he made it burrow a hole into the ground escaping under the village but left 5 explosive tags behind in case he was followed.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:45 am
Orion walked through the town, seeing a figure walk into the cafe, which was recently closed. "What the..." He quickly followed the figure, entering the cafe. Unfortunately, when he did, he found no one, but he heard a noise coming from the restroom. He slowly approached the restroom, a kunai in hand. He burst through the door, but was taken by surprise by the exploding tags. The tags detonated before Orion could react, and in seconds, the entire cafe was in rubble. Nothing, or no one, made a sound in the rubble....

((Now, let's see how long it takes for someone to come by and try to save my life...))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:20 am
Xantos was taking his stroll around the village, he turned the corner to the Free Bird, which had been closed for a while, probably opening back up in the summer, however...it was in rubble.
"What in the hell...neo-byakugan." Xantos's eyes flashed orange, searching the rubble and seeing Orion's chakra signature.
"s**t....Orion!" He called out, and then started to remove rubble with clones.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:57 am
((Aw, I can always count on you Tyler...))

Orion punched through the rubble, climbing through the thin layer that remained, thanks to Xantos's clones. His head, his arms, and torso were bleeding, had bruises all over him, and his clothes were torn. He was clearly angry, and he had fire in his eyes. "Damn..............it...." He muttered. With that, he fell to the ground, unconscious.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:30 pm
Xantos summoned a clone and vanished the rest, lifting Orion's body over them.
"Damn Orion...ever heard of dieting?" He managed to say, and the Xantos and the clone lugged him to the hospital.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dripples

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:02 pm
Xiah looked at the Cafe, "OH MY GOSH!! WHAT HAPPENED?" Xiah took out a scroll and some blood he drew 5 mice. The mice came out of the paper and searched through to see if there were any victims. "Good there is none , except there was actually one that escaped," Xiah said looking at the footprint of someone  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:37 pm
Kiara came in at around 11:00am. She took a menu and looked at it. She then ordered pancakes. She then remembered that Xiah died. She didn't know how but, he did. A tear then rolled down her cheek. She quickly whiped it when she saw a waitress coming with her food. She added syrup to it. She then ate and left the store at around 11:30am.  

GorgeousC

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:43 pm
((Uh, the whole cafe is kinda..................s'ploded right now...))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff