Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans:Without a trace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is the better couple
  Beastboy&Raven
  Beastboy&Terra
View Results

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:35 pm
hotspot smiled and said,"you better stay back or I'll go supernova."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:58 pm
Then Piosen Fang's eye's went a different shape and her white hair floated up in the air. She than made the piosen affect him again and had it hit him in the weak spot in his body. "You know boy if you keep that up you'll never see the child on the day she dies," she said.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:08 pm
Brother Blood walked onto the field and said,"Well hello everyone."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:28 pm
"Oh, hello Brother Blood," said Oracle.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Gemini lheard what hermother read and found. So she than spotted somtething that attracted her attention. She walked towrads it, and it was so shiny too but what she didn't know that it was something with electricity and she couldn't break free from the thing that attracred her.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:29 pm
Brother Blood smiled and said,"so what is going on here."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:39 pm
"We have Hotpsot," said Oracle.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:38 pm
Brother Blood smiled and grabbed hotspot by the shoulder.

Hotspot looked at him sternly and turned up the heat of his shoulder causing Brother Bloods hand to be completely eradicated Brother Blood's hand.

Brother Blood stared down at his stub, were his hand used to be. he was speachless and said nothing as he stared at it silently.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:58 pm
"Hm, I think it time for another nap so you may calm down," said Piosen Fang as she made the piosen inside Hotspot's body to knock him out and to cool off the heat on his body too.

~~~~~~~

Starfire handed the note to Robin and than saw Gemini walking towards something and had a bad feeling if Gemini touched it. So Starfire grabbed Geminiaway from the object that she was going to touch and said, "Gemini."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:48 pm
Brother Blood regained his control and said,"Iceshard take him to the dungeon and the rest of you come with me to my office." He then walked into the school and headed for his office.

Iceshard picked up Hotspot and took him to the dungeon. he then put him in a cell and walked towards Brother Blood's office.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:54 pm
Raven listened to Starfire as she reads the note. It seemed like they would have to stay together.

Shade followed Brother Blood to his office. He muttered under his breath, "Follow me. But don't do anything other than follow." The demon followed, seeing as he could find no loopholes.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:02 pm
Tetra got up. "Why did Hotspot knock me out!" She looked at Kidflash. She knows he couldnt handle them all.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:11 am
'Gemini don't tocuh that !' Robin said firmly before reading the note. Turgon ! , he should have known that scum had been involved. He gripped the note hard withing his hands curshing it.

Western hunter observed the group on a monitor in the second lab. He grinned at the childs attractioon to the stun ball. He sighed, it had been a good base. He taped in a code hurridly into the keyborad activating the self destruct squeunce of the base.

A loud siren screehced through the base as mechinaicl voice crackled through hiddne speakers. 'ALL PEROSNAL EVACUATE 1 MINUTE TILL SLEF DESTURCT !' . Robin wasted no time 'Everyone out !' he yelled. '55 SECONDS TILL SLEF DESTRUCT' the cool and calm voice countinued.  

boy arachnid

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:28 am
Kidflash looked at Tetra and said,"Because he wanted to protect you even if it meant losing his life."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:41 am
Tetra looked at the ground. A tear formed she wiped it away. "We need to find him he cant die...he just cant die for me. Lets go!"  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:48 pm
Then Starfire grabbed Robin and Gemini and flew out of the base telling Raven, "Come on lets go."

~~~~~~~~~

Piosen Fang went into the office and asked, "What is it?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games