Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Yukikage's office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:07 pm
Arriving at the office, Shiro noticed the sheet on the door. After reading it, he signed up all the grass ninja who were here.
Name: Shokuru Moriiumu
Village: Grass

Name: Arekkusu Nokutisu

Name: Vrail Katake

Name: Chiru Aki

After signing everyone up, Shiro left to go back to the training grounds without a word.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:50 am
Yuuki sprinted in from the Ice Forest, waiting on a fight. "Hey Zeramaru, you think I could get a quick mission before the fighting starts in the exam?"  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:53 pm
Zeramaru entered his office and then pulled out his scroll.
"its time for another performace" Zeramaru said as he summoned his body.
Through out history Zeramaru has been killed 3 times. Once he escaped death by turning into a puppet the second he switched bodies and the third he really died in total he has 2 bodies that are identical due to being reincarnated.
Zeramaru then pulled out a heart from his pocket and put it in the other body.

"monzaemon you awake?" Zeramaru asked his brother, it was his brother's heart.

"I'll fill your spot Zeramaru dont worry" Monzaemon/Jack said as he walked out the office with Zeramaru then they parted.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:51 am
"What just happened?" Chuin had no time to get an answer, he ran out of the door to go watch the exams.  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:21 am
Yuuki, days later, ran back into the office in search of his Sensei. "Havock, I was just wondering if there was anything you want me to do. The chuunin exams are coming to an end in the next few weeks and there is still work to be done, and I would love to help." Yuuki was eager to help his village in anyway he could. He loved his village, and was willing to die for the people inside of it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:05 am
All of a sudden, the office was empty. The door slung open as a cool breeze brisked at Yuuki's ankles. A beautiful young song bird flew in, a note in its mouth tied with the purest of red bows. Yuuki stood and watched as the bird dropped the letter, nodding, and left. The note had a name on the outside Yuukimaru Haku. Yuuki walked over and read the note, it read:

Dear Yuuki,

I have seen much prgression in your training lately, and it seems as though there is nothing stopping you from getting stronger. As the leader of this village, I think that with a youngster like you in the village, there is no need for me here, and that I should leave it in your charge. All I ask is that you let me finish the exams, and let me be your Sannin if I come back. I am greatful to have taught you, and knew you. Congrats.

Hector.

Yuuki was speechless. He ran out.  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:03 pm
User Image ///°/// K A Z U O ///°///
"The power of my crystals is shown through my strength."
Chunin of Cloud

Kazuo appears in the yukikage's office with shock spread across his face. "How...how did I get here?" Kazuo looks around for the man he was talking to.

User Image
"My eye represents the color of my crystals..."
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:39 pm
Yuki was already at his office, "Oh, it seems you are awake. Sorry about that, the attack was too strong for your crystal, so I teleported us with my new jutsu, no problem... So eh... Where were we?"  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 12:01 pm
Chunin of Cloud

Kazuo's eyes were wide with suprise and he soon realized where he was when the man started talking to him. "Whoa. Oh...I'm not sure what we were talking about..." Kazuo pauses. "Thankyou for saving me.

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 12:39 pm
Yuuki was suprised, "Well, uh... this crystal jutsu... Is it as good as I have heard?"  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 1:03 pm
Chunin of Cloud

Kazuo laughs. "It's much better then anything you could hear about it. You have to experience and use it to understand the complex awsomness that is crystal." Kazuo laughs somemore.

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:14 am
Medulla walked into the office.
"Yukikage-sama I require your aid in my training.." She said with humble but still determinated voice.  

Mahou1Kami

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:52 am
Kazu walked into the room, and said "As I said Earlier, your good, you just need to perfect your style of fighting" Kazu had walked in for training too, hoping that he could train with Medulla a fellow snow chunnin  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:53 am
Yuuki looked up from his papers, "Great timing, this is Naru, a crystal style user. He is here for...well.. I don't know. Everyone meet me at the Ice Forest. We will train there. You three against me. Lets go." Yuuki ran out.  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items