Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Drop Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fun?
  Yes <3
  No </3
  Gimme Gold :B
View Results

upxfromxbelow

Hilarious Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:20 pm
User Image

Suddenly finding a voodoo doll laying around I mistakenly think it's another like the VooDoo babies I have on my bag. I pick it up and pin it to my bag, going about my day. What I don't realize is that it was designed just for this purpose. The spirit trapped inside takes over my body and forces me to walk in front of an oncoming tram.

As I'm turned into voodoo paste I drop my lighter into the next post. . .

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:19 pm
Which lands right on my foot, I quickly kick it off, and it hits a bucket which was balancing a wooden plank, which was holding a street sign that hid my head, and I had a concussion.
As I'm falling a button from my jacket goes flying into the air....

The Bodacious Soul Reaper

Hopsy Hops

Man-Hungry Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:46 pm
As I was yawning, the button went into my throat and I suffocate to death.

Befor dying I stumble around madly and fell into a construction pit.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:19 pm
As I was working as the construstion site I see a body. It is rolling towards me down a hill, I take off running like mad. It catches up and makes me fall onto a branch which stabs me in the heart. As I die I drop my smokes.  

La Mort Peut Venir

Newbie Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:41 pm
Which I trip on, and decide to smoke a few. As I'm smoking, a truck hits me as I'm crossing the road and my scarf goes flying into the air....

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:50 pm
Which I try and grab, and do from my window, but end up falling to my own death and losing hold of my wireless computer mouse in mid air.  

Jaxdrill

La Mort Peut Venir

Newbie Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:22 am
I'm continuing my journey of walking down the road towards work when suddenly I get hit by a wireless mouse. I start jumping up and down happily, some super computer dork who has to have wireless mice, shoots me to get it. As I fall to the ground I drop my spray paint.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:15 pm
Which sprays me in the eye. I head to the doctor who helps me fix my eye. I get an eyepatch and have to keep it on for a week. Well why I'll exiting I trip on the floor and face plant into the tile and die. Yeah I'm so awesome, that I die from a face plant.
When my face is an inch away from the tile, my hair clip falls out and...

Tera Windstar

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:57 am
Which is left sitting there on the sidewalk, until one rainy evening after finishing my rounds at the doctor's office, I realize I'm running late and ill have to run to catch the train. I run out of the doctor's and lose my footing on the hair clip and stumble in to on coming traffic. As I get hit my ID tag flies off.......  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:13 pm
I catch the ID tag as it flies towards me, I'm too occupied at reading it that I didn't realize I ran into a window. The window shatters and glass lands in my eye and slowly kills me. As I lay on the ground, my blood sweeps away my rubber band.  

La Mort Peut Venir

Newbie Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:12 pm
As I'm walking, I find the rubber band next to a person, and pick it up as my new luck charm. I decide to eat my lunch which is tomato soup. The rubber band falls in, and gets caught on my uvula, which makes me choke to death. As I am choking, my hat flies off my head...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:56 pm
I'm driving around on my motorcycle when a hat flies into my face making me lose control and crash into the car in front of me, breaking my neck. As I die on the ground a penny rolled out of my breast pocket.  

lites1230

forthesakeofmytoast

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:15 pm
I picked up the penny on the ground. Thinking it might be lucky, I start tossing it into the air and catching it. Then out of nowhere, a cat jumps up and scares me so bad I scream and accidently toss the penny into my mouth, choking me and killing me.

As I slowly run out of breath, I notice out the corner of my eye that my shoe fell off from my twitching and fidgeting around.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:56 pm
Thinking that it's my lucky day to find a new toy (the shoe) for my dog, I quickly headed home to give it to him. On my way I start to unlace the shoe so my loveable dog wont chock on it. While doing this I got knocked down on the escalator and the shoe lace got caught. By the time I realized it, the shoe lace was around my neck, it was to late. The shoe lace chocked me to death.
Right before I died my cell phone falls out of my pocket.  

Tera Windstar

Ruthless Hunter

Victoria Whitechapel

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:06 pm
I pick up your cell phone off the street and turn it on i start scrolling through you messages as I walk not paying attention I fall into an open man hole to my death as I fall my fan witch I was carrying in my other hand flies into the air. xp  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff